Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. (1346 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / U Know S/he Is Comfortable With U, When Most Of These Happens In Ur Presnece; / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by 28Schweet(f): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
grin

@ poster according to Obodo999 on his; thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-461653.0.html. It is a crime, of epic proportions nogal,

SA Goddess:

Would washing the woman's car be wrong?
apparently it is grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by SAGoddess: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
There is no winning here! cheesy

As for you Schweet using words like nogal, so here, so local, so lekker! grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by 28Schweet(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
SA Goddess:

There is no winning here! cheesy

As for you Schweet using words like nogal, so here, so local, so lekker! grin
glad i could oblidge o,
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by kanayo74(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ ikeoma4rea
from your reply u depend on her.
you say you borrow money from her for your plan b
is hse part of your plan b
do you pay back when you borrow willingly or its a thug of war?

you are still owing her some money please do pay back to gain your respect.

sincerely as a poster said women always prefer the alpha male
and you are not an alpha male to her,

make her grow up and things will surely work out fine.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
it aint about d money.Comfortable gals will respect a man if his game is tit. bro d point is dt as far is ds chick is concerened, u game aint tit and probably managing u till somfin beta comes along. She aint ur wife material. U love her I concede but ugat 2 admit dt u loved wrong.lt her go
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ Poster

You obviously depend on her financially, if not, I dont see why she would treat you like that.

She's probably dating you cos she's ready to settle down and you seem to be interested!

You are probably dating her cos you are a gold-digger who feels comfortable living off a woman!

I'm sorry, but as you make your bed, so you lie on it!  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wetin Dey Do Am Sef? / Apart From Me / Voting In Romance Section Is Unfree And Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.