Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,622 members, 7,944,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Will You Marry A Famous Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Famous Person? (5264 Views)

Can You Marry A Celebrity/famous Person? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2008
Olodo. I pay my bills months before they start coming.

Is the credit crunch affecting you this much that you are now looking for a famous person to marry? Thank God I got a good hold of your antics before you could play it on me.

Go and look for your Babayaro in your dreams.

E dey pepper you? Me and BabaBoo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Call on me baby and i can help you offset those high energy bills before you'll freeze during winter, Imagine staying in a house with no heat and no woman during winter, A long cold night and possible freezing, I'll be looking out for you(sorry, Me and babayaro will always be there for you)
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:00am On Aug 28, 2008
Groundnut seller??
If i can play pentagrams with the vaginas of women in your category Groundnut sellers are not even considered, let alone be on me radar.

Your greatest enemy in this life is your big mouth. roaster like you claiming he plays pentagroundnut with boobs and kitten. Who dash monkey? I'll hook you up to one of Fela's wives. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:07am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Your greatest enemy in this life is your big mouth. roaster like you claiming he plays pentagroundnut with boobs and kitten. Who dash monkey? I'll hook you up to one of Fela's wives. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fela's wives?? U must be brain dead.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2008

Fela's wives?? You must be brain dead.

You don't want any of them? Funmi is hissing and farting at the same time, It's not as if this loud mouth has better options. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2008
@Mr. & Mrs Hannizone grin grin grin grin

I went out shopping today for my wedding attire. Just drop the invitation here, and i will glady accept.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Queenisha: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

I went out shopping today for my wedding attire. Just drop the invitation here, and i will glady accept.

I thought they were Mr & Mrs Hannideep
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by jgirl3: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

I really like that name.
I feel as if Mrs. Hannizone should register as that when she comes back.
This cat and rat of a thing is just a sweet way of showing affection.
I'm still busy awwwwwwwwwwing at the way they claw at each other in pretense. Such sweet love.  smiley
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2008
@Mr. & Mrs Hannizone Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol, I'll rather marry Gary Coleman or aki and pawpaw. Stop saying this before Celestine Babayaro, my boo use our bodyguards against Hannibal. Oil and water can never mix. Hannibal is a champion at the red light zone. pataki is also a regular just that he only bargains for those prostitutes on sale. Cheapskate!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2008
Queenisha:

I thought they were Mr & Mrs Hannideep

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I am reconsidering oo. Coming to think of it, Hannideep sounds more like it.

Baby#1. Hannizo

#2. Zonebal

#3. Deepni

#4. Nibalzo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I want to be God-momma ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2008
#3. Deepni
roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

You don't want any of them? Funmi is hissing and farting at the same time, It's not as if this loud mouth has better options. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The same farts n burps that have wrecked 6 different marriages of yours??
At this rate u would marry ur bingo cos no man would settle with a dirty asswipe like you. tongue

CodeRED:

DeepZone is for Pataki. . . . . .She loves Pataki with all her heart.
Heard through the grapevine that they might walk the aisle before January next year.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Lol, I'll rather marry Gary Coleman or aki and pawpaw. Stop saying this before Celestine Babayaro, my boo use our bodyguards against Hannibal. Oil and water can never mix. Hannibal is a champion at the red light zone. pataki is also a regular just that he only bargains for those prostitutes on sale. Cheapskate!!! grin grin grin grin

Naaaaaaaaaa.  Trust me when I say, those dwafts have NOTHING on Hannibal. So girlfriend, you better grab him now before the 'man snatchers" on NL beat you to it darling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Queenisha: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I am reconsidering oo. Coming to think of it, Hannideep sounds more like it.

Baby#1. Hannizo

#2. Zonebal

#3. Deepni

#4. Nibalzo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I want to be God-momma ooo cheesy cheesy

na deepni I wan be godmother for.
We can even make the name sweeter add a few letters and it becomes a little trendier
what say ye about Deepnisha
How about[i] Deepnishameka[/i]
Deeptina nko?

I mean, she can still be deepni for short
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by jgirl3: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

Baby#1. Hannizo

#2. Zonebal

#3. Deepni

#4. Nibalzo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,  I want to be God-momma ooo cheesy cheesy
God-mama to who?
Girl, we gotta do it big.
We need so much to plan for this big wedding of the century.
I wanna  be Hannizo's God-mother though. That child will need a lot of help when dealing with his/her parents' squabble.

Deepzone, hold on to Hannibal very well. If you need to visit Okija_juju, I have the connections and you get discount too.
Don't let him out of your sight. We can't afford him going back to Hanniwater o!
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2008
We can even make the name sweeter add a few letters and it becomes a little trendier
How about Deepnishameka
Deeptina nko?

roflmao, Don't give Hannibal stomach butterflies because he cannot cultivate DEEP. It only takes a man like Babayaro to do that for HOURS. grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

E dey pepper you? Me and BabaBoo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Call on me baby and i can help you offset those high energy bills before you'll freeze during winter,  Imagine staying in a house with no heat and no woman during winter, A long cold night and possible freezing, I'll be looking out for you(sorry, Me and babayaro  will always be there for you)
Heater during winter? When I have the natural heater of a woman beside me! cheesy

You need a real man not all those fantasy you come spilling on the forum. If you are honest enough, you just might get Hannibal. cheesy

With your farting, you do not need a heater, you need an Air conditioner. Keep looking for the famous man to marry.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2008
Deepzone, hold on to Hannibal very well. If you need to visit Okija_juju, I have the connections and you get discount too.
Don't let him out of your sight. We can't afford him going back to Hanniwater o!

Why should I hold on to a Eunuch?
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2008
Queenisha:

Deeptina nko?

Cheese n Rice!!!!
DeepZone is not a marriage material. . . . . . You guys should stop massaging her ego.
She farts n burps with her loud ass mouth/wrinkled butt. grin cheesy
Pataki is trying to register her for London 2012 games for Farting(new sport to be added in the next Olympic). grin cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2008
You need a real man not all those fantasy you come spilling on the forum. If you are honest enough, you just might get Hannibal. Cheesy

With your farting, you do not need a heater, you need an Air conditioner. Keep looking for the famous man to marry.

Can't we fart during winter again?
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2008
Queenisha:

Deeptina nko?

Girl how did you know that's going to be my favourite too? grin grin grin I am also loving Deepnishameka, but wait, are you sure she would be able to spell that name before it's time to remove her name-card? ehrmmm, I once had a child in my class, who still couldnt spell her at Standard 4. The damn name was too long dread grin grin

j-girl:

God-mama to who?
Girl, we gotta do it big.
We need so much to plan for this big wedding of the century.
I want to  be Hannizo's God-mother though. That child will need a lot of help when dealing with his/her parents' squabble.

Darling, I am on the ph with Vera Wang, as we speak. This wedding will go down in the Guiness Book of Records, cha. grin grin grin

erhmmm

I have a tentative list for the bridal party, feel free to submit yours.

BRIDEMAIDS

1. J- Girl

2. Queenisha

3. Razor

4. Cristalz

5. TROoe

6. Chiogo

7. Ibakye

8. Oniyne

and of course I will do the honours of Maid of Honor grin grin

I am working on the Groomsmen grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Desperado, are you not one of those Buy One Get One Free (BOGOF) kind of girlz.

Who needs a freebie like you. tongue I pay good money for what I have. Not cheapo of your caliber. Farting machine. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone is not a marriage material. . . . . . You guys should stop massaging her ego

DeepZone ponders why on earth Celestine babayaro should fly thousand miles to engage with her in the US when she's not a marriage material according to testicleLESS Hannibal, I see an element of jealousy here but why? I've told this dude before that he's not "UP TO". My undies will remain a mirage to you as long as you LIVE.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by jgirl3: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Why should I hold on to a Eunuch?
I smell denial. So cute. . . . . . . . . . . I've told you sha, I wanna be Hannizo's Godmother. smiley
Thanks in advance.

BTW, feel free to pop 2 extra buns in the oven. It might be better to get a lot of babies to keep him to yourself only.
He's probably too shy to ask you to marry him so get a head start on it.

CodeRED:

Darling, I am on the ph with Vera Wang, as we speak. This wedding will go down in the Guiness Book of Records, cha. grin grin grin

erhmmm

I have a tentative list for the bridal party, feel free to submit yours.

BRIDEMAIDS

1. J- Girl

2. Queenisha

5. TROoe

6. Chiogo

7. Ibakye

8. Oniyne

and of course I will do the honours of Maid of Honor grin grin

I am working on the Groomsmen grin
Awww! such nice gesture. We need a lot of men though because no man on NL will believe that Hannibal has forfeited bachelorhood for the love of his life (Deepzone).
Should we do the vows too, they might need us to help them out. They can't be cussing in front of the altar.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Can't we fart during winter again?
No wonder you never get to pay gas bills.

You are a disgrace. A famous man is what you need indeed. Your farting achievements is WORLD CLASS!
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2008
Farting machine.

[size=14pt]DarkRoom Graduate!!![/size]
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

DeepZone ponders why on earth Celestine babayaro should fly thousand miles to engage with her in the US when she's not a marriage material according to testicleLESS Hannibal, I see an element of jealousy here but why? I've told this dude before that he's not "UP TO". My undies will remain a mirage to you as long as you LIVE.

Of course, your undies will remain a mirage as they were bought in stacks from Yaba Market.
You are the biggest buyer of used undies in Nigeria. . . . . .Heard through the grapevine u have never owned a branded french knickers.
It's so appaling that u choose to wear undies pulled off casualties of war in Rwanda, Congo and Freetown. grin cheesy
The state of ur nether region will be unspeakable. grin cheesy

@ CodeRED,

Is it possible one gets a coochie transplant for DeepZone??
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Cheese n Rice!!!!
DeepZone is not a marriage material. . . . . . You guys should stop massaging her ego.
She farts n burps with her loud ass mouth/wrinkled butt. grin cheesy
Pataki is trying to register her for London 2012 games for Farting(new sport to be added in the next Olympic). grin cheesy
No wonder she never got to make it to Denver. Who wants a farting machine chasing them off their National Convention? cheesy

@ Deepzone,

Go back to farting on those cows, they appreciate you the more. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2008
He's probably too shy to ask you to marry him so get a head start on it.

too shy? Hannibal is a stark JEW man and cannot muster courage to talk to any classy lady. Can you put a bet on him, let's watch him fail you?
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2008
J-girl darling, here is the list of Groomsmen

1. Pataki

2. Eldee

3. Sly

4. TBK

5. Okija Juju

6. Loyika

7. A-40

8. Lordimpaq

and Best man would definitely have to be Rickyjen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lard wat ah bashment dis ginne be oo
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2008
Of course, your undies will remain a mirage as they were bought in stacks from Yaba Market.
You are the biggest buyer of used undies in Nigeria. . . . . .Heard through the grapevine u have never owned a branded french knickers.
[b]It's so appaling that u choose to wear undies pulled off casualties of war in Rwanda, Congo and Freeto[/b]wn. Grin Cheesy
The state of your nether region will be unspeakable.
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by jgirl3: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

J-girl darling, here is the list of Groomsmen

1. Pataki

2. Eldee

3. Sly

4. TBK

5. Okija Juju

6. Loyika

7. A-40

8. Lordimpaq

and Best man would definitely have to be Rickyjen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lard what ah bashment this ginne be oo
Yeah girl!
Nice list. I'm impressed.
You know who I wanna be paired with right? wink
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2008
No wonder she never got to make it to Denver. Who wants a farting machine chasing them off their National Convention?

Denver? I'm a Republican, isewu!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! / My Girl Randomly Sleep With Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.