Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,017 members, 7,973,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:31 PM

Will You Marry A Famous Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Famous Person? (5285 Views)

Can You Marry A Celebrity/famous Person? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

[size=14pt]DarkRoom Graduate!!![/size]
I know you are one. Your resume is stored with those cows. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2008
@ CodeRED,

Is it possible one gets a coochie transplant for DeepZone??

@CodeRed,
Why not start the wedding planning from getting a penile pump for hannibal?
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

J-girl darling, here is the list of Groomsmen

1. Pataki

2. Eldee

3. Sly

4. TBK

5. Okija Juju

6. Loyika

7. A-40

8. Lordimpaq

and Best man would definitely have to be Rickyjen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lard what ah bashment this ginne be oo

This list is dodgy.
SLY, ELDEE and TKB plus Playa Pataki as groomsmen??
U wanna burn the Church??  grin cheesy

DeepZone:

@CodeRed,

Nah. . . . . .Lets deal with ur contagious craw-craw first. grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Denver? I'm a Republican, isewu!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Farting republican, you are more repugnant than I even anticipated.

Iti bonkom!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:45am On Aug 28, 2008
I have a tentative list for the bridal party, feel free to submit yours.

BRIDEMAIDS

1. J- Girl

2. Queenisha

3. Razor

4. Cristalz

5. TROoe

6. Chiogo

7. Ibakye

8. Oniyne

and of course I will do the honours of Maid of Honor Grin Grin

I am working on the Groomsmen

How can you bring all these classy women above near a sexual predator like Hannibal? You want to send him back to Brixton prisons where he celebrated his 45th birthday last year?
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

@CodeRed,

Naaa. Hannibal dont need that oo. He is well hung cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. My sister, don't play with this opportunity oo. Take it now. abeg. grin

Hannibal:

@ CodeRED,

Is it possible one gets a coochie transplant for DeepZone??

Leave the "dirty" syntax for in the bedroom joo grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2008
Farting republican, you are more repugnant than I even anticipated.
Geraitric Democrat!!!

Iti [/b]bonkom!!!!

Is it a latin acronym for [b]I am so damn Hot
? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

J-girl darling, here is the list of Groomsmen

1. Pataki

2. Eldee

3. Sly

4. TBK

5. Okija Juju

6. Loyika

7. A-40

8. Lordimpaq

and Best man would definitely have to be Rickyjen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lard what ah bashment this ginne be oo
You are making this aturu nwuru happy tonight.

Deepzone is not the kind I can step my royal being to and engage in anything pertaining to her farting potentials. I am not ready to be suffocated with her Ebola fartings.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:48am On Aug 28, 2008

Naaa. Hannibal don't need that oo. He is well hung Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin. My sister, don't play with this opportunity oo. Take it now. abeg.

Roflmao, CodeRed go kill me today. Is it as in Hung hung down south or he's like William Hung? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:49am On Aug 28, 2008
@Deepzone, Hannibal, J-girl, Pataki and Queenisha,
Thanks guys for helping me release some stress tonight. Come tomorrow I am  back in the "penitentiary"  grin grin grin grin,

@Hannibal,
You noticed I placed the "playas" at the top of the list? I am hoping their will be get the fresh dose of "Holy Ghost Fire", as they enter the church, thus drastically making a turn for the better grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2008
You are making this aturu nwuru happy tonight.

Deepzone is not the kind I can step my royal being to and engage in anything pertaining to her farting potentials. I am not ready to be suffocated with her Ebola fartings.

To Hell with Pataki, CodeRed tells Him.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:51am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

How can you bring all these classy women above near a sexual predator like Hannibal? You want to send him back to Brixton prisons where he celebrated his 45th birthday last year?

Don't u think u should worry more about the concentrated hydrogen-sulphide in your farts??
I just hope u wont send this classy bridal train to their early graves. cheesy cheesy grin

Pataki:

All the guests shall wear oxygen masks. cool cool
Ignore the precaution at your own peril.

@ CodeRED,

What are we doing to protect the guests from Deepzone's putrescent farts??
MANSLAUGHTERING is on the cards if we don't protect the guests.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by jgirl3: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

@Deepzone, Hannibal, J-girl, Pataki and Queenisha,
Thanks guys for helping me release some stress tonight. Come tomorrow I am  back in the "penitentiary"  grin grin grin grin,

@Hannibal,
You noticed I placed the "playas" at the top of the list? I am hoping their will be get the fresh dose of "Holy Ghost Fire", as they enter the church, thus drastically making a turn for the better grin grin grin
You welcome sweets.
I might chat with you on IM, it depends on my studying angry angry angry. I have a feeling this wedding will be the best wedding in NL and it WILL come to pass.  angry angry angry angry No matter what they both say.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Geraitric Democrat!!!

Is it a latin acronym  for I am so damn Hot? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Geriatric Democrat? Between Obama and Mcgoat, who is older? grin cheesy grin

Your farting are clouding your senses. tongue tongue tongue

Go and marry your famous person.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Roflmao, CodeRed go kill me today. Is it as in Hung hung down south or he's like William Hung? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No WAy love.  I am telling you sistren. What Hanni packs will make your womb go "zoom zoom zoom" The guy is just BLESSED cheesy grin grin grin,

@Pataki,
You better start respecting Mrs. Hannideep now. Remember you are still gonna want to go hang-out at the Boss man's house. And Madam Hannideep would be the one preparing the joloff, stew and egusi. So you better be nice, or else angry tongue grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2008

Geriatric Democrat? Between Obama and Mcgoat, who is older? Grin Cheesy Grin

Your farting are clouding your senses. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Go and marry your famous person.

Whatever Boo wooo, and his running mate is what ? 65?? Geriatric Biden!!!
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2008
No WAy love. I am telling you sistren. What Hanni packs will make your womb go "zoom zoom zoom" The guy is just BLESSED

Tell him to prove it to the nairaland audience and if his peewee is longer than 1 inch, I'll pay $1000 to the house. Pataki too can play but i'm putting his own at 1/2 inch. I bet ya!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2008
All the guests shall wear oxygen masks. Cool Cool
Ignore the precaution at your own peril.

@ CodeRED,

Ever heard of odour suppressants? Besides, it will not be only me that will be farting. Pataki will partake in the farting compeWedding too, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

No WAy love.  I am telling you sistren. What Hanni packs will make your womb go "zoom zoom zoom" The guy is just BLESSED cheesy grin grin grin,

Seriously, don't make DeepZone's head swell for the fun of it.
She is suffering from PSAS(permanent sexual arousal syndrome).
Words like these make her reach orgasm at the speed of light!!! grin wink

P.S. Is there a way i can pull out of this arrangement. . . . .I think SLY deserves DeepZone.
SLY's nostrils are insensitive. . . .He cannot smell anything even if it's DeepZone's shit so no hazards!!! tongue grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Pataki: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2008
Madam is calling. cheesy grin cheesy

Goodnight.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 2:00am On Aug 28, 2008
j-girl:

You welcome sweets.
I might chat with you on IM, it depends on my studying angry angry angry. I have a feeling this wedding will be the best wedding in Nairaland and it WILL come to pass.  angry angry angry angry No matter what they both say.

Yes dear, you know how to reach me. I am hitting the books later too. I have to be in the Lab at 7.40am cry cry cry cry
As per the wedding thingy. I have already called up my personal shopper. You know your girl Codey goes all out when it comes to dressing up or down grin grin grin

Hannibal:

@ CodeRED,

You know how the Island girl roll now. Trust me, when i am done organising this wedding, what Tom and katie had could NEVER come close. This wedding will be on the cover of "Vogue", "Rollingstone" " Cosmopolitan" "O" "People. Man I am telling you, You guys have no idea how blessed you two are. Finding Love on NL. Seun should charge y'all dread grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 2:06am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

Tell him to prove it to the nairaland audience and if his peewee is longer than 1 inch, I'll pay $1000 to the house. Pataki too can play but i'm putting his own at 1/2 inch. I bet ya!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

Girl don't be fooled oo. 1inch? God forbid. No way, He can give Long John Silver a run for his money joo cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Pataki, Which madam ah call? You see what happens when you let these men go away for school? All of a sudden they throw out Mama and Daddy's principles. cheesy cheesy

Hannibal:

Seriously, don't make DeepZone's head swell for the fun of it.
She is suffering from PSAS(permanent sexual arousal syndrome).
Words like these make her reach orgasm at the speed of light!!! grin wink

P.S. Is there a way i can pull out of this arrangement. . . . .I think SLY deserves DeepZone.
SLY's nostrils are insensitive. . . .He cannot smell anything even if it's DeepZone's shit so no hazards!!! tongue grin
It was never my intention to make Her head swell dear. I have something else in mind that I want to swell grin grin grin grin grin. So make sure you consumate the marriage the same day o. I want god children grin grin
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by Hannibal: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

It was never my intention to make Her head swell dear. I have something else in mind that I want to swell grin grin grin grin grin. So make sure you consumate the marriage the same day o. I want god children grin grin

Consumate what??
I am confident ma seeds would swim backwards to where they spurted from instead of swimming upstream. grin cheesy
With all the farticles in DeepZone's system?? ?? Even Mike Tyson will find it hard to keep an erection. tongue
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by CodeRED(f): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Consumate what??
[b]I am confident ma seeds would swim backwards to where they spurted from instead of swimming upstream. grin cheesy[/b]With all the farticles in DeepZone's system?? ?? Even Mike Tyson will find it hard to keep an erection. tongue

I swear, that even Zing is here purring his fine ass off, grin grin grin grin, Now I rest my case ooo. I have tired joo,
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by DeepZone: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2008
I am confident ma seeds would swim backwards to where they spurted from instead of swimming upstream. Grin Cheesy
With all the farticles in DeepZone's system?? ?? Even Mike Tyson will find it hard to keep an erection.

Roflmao. when i said before that this dude has a low sperm count, y'all will start acting like I'm dissing him. It's only a weak sperm from a non potent man that will swim backwards. In the world of sperm motility, backward swimming is a NO NO. grin grin grin grin

He just shot himself in the leg.
Re: Will You Marry A Famous Person? by tRoOE(f): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hell No, am a very private persona and i will hate people invading in my space, but i don't mind marrying a child of a famous person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? / What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.