Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw (4267 Views)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw. / A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2008
i am serious in love with my sister- inlaw
its so strong that if we should have our way we can get married.please advice me,what should i do
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Moyola(f): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2008
In love with ur sister-inlaw!! diz iz crious!!

all diz pipple sef!! so u thinkin of goin for her?!!

U beta think about it!!
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Moyola(f): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2008
Itz like sayin u in love with your sister!! undecided
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2008
but we are not blood related

1 Like

Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Moyola(f): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2008
it doznt mata bruv! Since u married to her sister, she's juzz like a lil'sis to you then!

wait a sec! which of d sisters d younger or d older sis?
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2008
the younger sis
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2008
Your sister in-law as in? Your wife's sister? or your a sister to your brother's wife/Sister's husband? If its the former then you are completely insane, but if its the later, then there's nothing wrong. Afterall u r not related by blood.

1 Like

Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by richo(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2008
which kine tory we no go hya for naija.soon person go dey lov im grand mother inlaw angry
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2008
with ur sister inlaw shocked shocked shocked
this have full my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by izeek(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ujujoan,
why do i have a feeling u have done the later?
its all incest.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by jeebeewell: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
Who exactly is this ur sister-in-law? is she ur wife younger sister or ur brother or uncle's wife younger sister. Well if the first is the case,GUY U DON KOLO, embarassed grin YOU NEED DELIVERANCE AND IF THE LATTER U ARE GOOD TO GO afterall u are not blood relation. cool
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ndumart: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2008
In love with ur sister=in-law?
I recommend two places for u.
An hospital somewhere around Yaba in lagos and another similar one in Aro in abeokuta. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by tope2000(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
ndumart:

In love with your sister=in-law?
An hospital somewhere around Yaba in lagos and another similar one in Aro in abeokuta. Arrant nonsense.

roflmao grin grin
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by MissyB1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
You don't deserve ur wife.You even have the effrontery to call wha you feel love.
Your sister-inlaw is a skank if she falls for you.
Act like a man.Think abt what you stand to loose.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by IncaGold(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
ndumart:

In love with your sister=in-law?

Arrant nonsense? Do we choose people we fall in love with? Instead of running our mouths and callin him a psycho make una talk better thing.

@post
I think it's best you avoid your sista-inlaw, remember the consequence at all times. If things blow open you'll end up destroying two families. Yours and that of your wife. I'm pretty sure your wife will never forgive you. Although it aint right to cheat but your wife may pardon you doing it outside, but with her blood? hmmmmm i'll leave rest to your imagination.
Always thing of the consequence! What will happen if she fell in with your own brother?
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by tope2000(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2008
IncaGold:

Arrant nonsense? Do we choose people we fall in love with? Instead of running our mouths and callin him a psycho make una talk better thing.

that is very true
but fallin in love with your sista-in-law?? Ha! give me a break
that is double NO NO
NO GO AREA AT ALLLLLLLL
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Pataki: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ Poster,

Why you come announce yourself here? If you had performed the feat, I would be more interested in posting my dirty mind to you. In the meanwhile go and do what you must do without delaying. I heard Aro is still looking for more applicants.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by MissyB1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2008
IncaGold:

Do we choose people we fall in love with?
Certainly,we don't but come to think of it mr common sense should teach us what's right and wrong.The fact that we don't choose who we fall inlove wit doesn't give us the right to overstep boundaries.This suituation equates falling inlove with one's mum.How right is that?
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
Is it the water melons, bakassi pennisula or sexy legs that's deceiving you?
you know the world has evolved as females can now get enhancement to any sub-par essentials so if thats the case i beg of u to invest in that extra boobies or perhaps 'em injections used to pump up booties
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ndumart: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
@Incagold
Of course we choose people we fall in love with.why havent u fallen in love with mad people, lepers and their likes since u cant choose who to love?. Love is a thing of the mind. Did he not know his sister in law b4 he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by MissyB1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
ndumart:

@Incagold
Of course we choose people we fall in love with.why havent u fallen in love with mad people, lepers and their likes since u can't choose who to love?. Love is a thing of the mind. Did he not know his sister in law before he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust.
Gbam!!!
Tell the poster jare.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by IncaGold(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
ndumart:

@Incagold
Of course we choose people we fall in love with.why havent u fallen in love with mad people, lepers and their likes since u can't choose who to love?. Love is a thing of the mind. Did he not know his sister in law before he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust

I like being objective and realistic. It's a big NO go area, but that doesnt stop his emotions. He has to deal with the silly thought everytime, if sending him to see a shrink will help him then good enuff.

@post
Make you take am easy, it's like falling in love with your own sister. It wont last
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by hadiza30(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
Puh- leez don't judge, it does happen. I think if she truly is ur wife's younger sister, u should forget it. Even in 10 yrs it will do u no good, worse still if u have a conscience, There could be hope if she was ur in-law and u both were single( being brought together by ur relatives being married.)
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by jeebeewell: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ur wife's younger sister.YOUR HEART IS ABSOLUTELY DIRTY AND DEVILED. Was she not there when you went for her elder sister in the name of she is the best thing that has happen to you. Now her elder sister (your wife) is outdated and your sister-inlaw (your wife's younger sister) is now getting you drunk.
Let me recommend two places for the cure of your madness which you called love angry:
YOU NEED RUSH DOWN TO MOUNTAIN OF FIRE FOR DELIVERANCE
AND TAKE THE NEXT AVAILABLE OKADA TO REDEMPTION CAMP AND MEET PASTOR ADEBOYE FOR SPECIAL PRAYER
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by IncaGold(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
Just out of curiousity, is it possible or allowable to switch between sisters?
jeebeewell:

your wife's younger sister.YOUR HEART IS ABSOLUTELY DIRTY AND DEVILED. Was she not there when you went for her elder sister

ndumart:

Did he not know his sister in law before he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ Izeek I dont think its incest, afterall they are not genetically related. Its only wrong if they are. In-laws are just like family friends and the last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with marrying one.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by minute(f): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2008
EKWERO I hope you can run undecided undecided undecided

RUN as far away as you could from this your.sister in law.TEFEEĀ  TEFEE !
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by bigboyslim(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2008
@poster

I think you need to start taking that prozac again. You are definitely not alright.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by lekeleke(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2008
I don't really understand, are you talking about your wife's sister or the sister of one of your family's spouse?
If it's your wife's sister, then, you are definitely in LUST and NOT in LOVE. I am very sure you are attracted to her beauty and nice features. That is WICKED and EVIL.
My piece of advice to you is to think of the consequences and immediately eliminate that EVIL THOUGHT out of your mind. DON'T EVER TRY IT OR YOU LIVE TO REGRET IT.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by Queenisha: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with this o
afterall they're not blood relations.
My paternal Uncle married my maternal first cousin
and we're happy for them
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 3:03am On Aug 28, 2008
"I don't really understand, are you talking about your wife's sister or the sister of one of your family's spouse?
If it's your wife's sister, then, you are definitely in LUST and NOT in LOVE. I am very sure you are attracted to her beauty and nice features. That is WICKED and EVIL.
My piece of advice to you is to think of the consequences and immediately eliminate that EVIL THOUGHT out of your mind. DON'T EVER TRY IT OR YOU LIVE TO REGRET IT".

please hear me out.my sister is her brothers wife.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by virgie(f): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2008
ndumart:

@Incagold
Of course we choose people we fall in love with.why havent u fallen in love with mad people, lepers and their likes since u can't choose who to love?. Love is a thing of the mind. Did he not know his sister in law before he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust

This is a fact. we choose who we fall in love with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.