Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw (4268 Views)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw. / A Man Is Sleeping With His Mother Inlaw And Sister Inlaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by lekeleke(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
I now understand. You can definitely go ahead since you are not of the same blood and more importantly you are not married yet.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
"Of course we choose people we fall in love with.why havent u fallen in love with mad people, lepers and their likes since u can't choose who to love?. Love is a thing of the mind. Did he not know his sister in law before he got married to the wife? O give me a break. this is pure lust"

is the choice i have made on who to love wrong?
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by ekwero(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
is my choice wrong?please i need to know
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by tammyswits(f): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
My advice: watch the movie, 'why did i get married' starring janet jackson, and learn about the 80-20 rule, she might seem so desirable now but wait till the thrill has died, you just might miss your wife!
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by laoluking(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
Moyola: In love with ur sister-inlaw!! diz iz crious!!

all diz pipple sef!! so u thinkin of goin for her?!!

U beta think about it!!
naw wah o..serious 1
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by nobniger: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2012
I think you should channel those energy to your wife.
Re: Whqt Should I Do Please?am Seriously In Love With My Sister-inlaw by candieangel12(f): 2:08am On Nov 15, 2012
OP na so her punny sweet pass your wife's own?
Stop thinking with your middle leg!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.