Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! (27795 Views)

A Fast Track Route To Becoming A Chartered Administrator(acia) / Salary Of A Chartered Accountant / Being A Chartered Auditor vs Being A Chartered Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by actorbuzz: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2010
How can i part-take in the Nysc programme, since i am a graduate from the school and have not been issued any call up letter from the institute
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2010
You would not be issued any call up letter as all professional bodies' graduates are no longer allowed to serve,instead they are given EXCLUSION CERTIFICATES.To get yours,apply straight to the institute after which you would be given an authorization letter to go to NYSC office in Abuja to collect it.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hi all I wish to update you on the New permanent secretariat Address of Chartered Institute of Administration.It is located at 78 OLD OJO ROAD,KUJE AMUWO ODOFIN LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY.

If you wish to study in Lagos, you can visit the website of The Official Training school;NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATION: www.nica-ng.org to get all information. Special programme for Business Admin students in LASPOTECH and selected Nigerian Universities is on and the ACCELERATED STUDY SCHEME (ACCESS) for Bsc and HND graduates in Business related disciplines which lasts for just One year is available on part Time in the Official Training school.

Follow CIA on Twitter: @CIANigeria
Join CHARTERED ADMINISTRATORS' NETWORK on FACEBOOK and LINKED IN for regular updates
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
ALL ADMINISTRATORS NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2013

This epoch making conference organized by CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ADMINISTRATION is aimed at bringing all Administrators in Nigeria together to discuss topical issues for national development.No matter your profession, you require Administrative proficiency to excel.If you are in the Admin department of any organization or you take strategic decisions that yield positive business results, then you are eligible to participate in this conference.

THEME:ADMINISTRATORS IN NIGERIA'S TRANSFORMATION AGENDA:ROLES AND CHALLENGES
The Conference topical sub-themes are:

• Ethical Issues & Corporate Governance
• Leadership: Times & Challenges
• Public Accountability in Nigeria: Using Administrative Framework
• The Administrator in Democratic Governance

DATE:4TH-5TH JULY 2013

VENUE:THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE ABUJA, NIGERIA

TIME:9AM DAILY

SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOR:His Excellency,Dr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
.CHAIRMAN:Chief(Dr) Emeka Anyaoku and other top distinguished key note speakers

PARTICIPATION FEES:MEMBERS:N20,000.00 NON MEMBERS:N25,000.00 STUDENT MEMBERS:N10,000.00
All payments in cheque or draft should be in favour of Chartered Institute of Administration and cash should be paid into the account below:

Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration
Account Number: 2022997719
Bank: First Bank Plc

Your organization can also place their adverts in the Conference brochure to get maximum visibility at the rates below:

- Full Page (Run off page) N150,000
- Half Page N100,000
- Outside Back Cover N250,000
- Inside Back Cover N220,000
- Centre Spread (Both) N320,000
- Inside Front Cover N220,000

For further information, please feel free to contact the following Lagos Zonal organizing officers for prompt action:
- Adm. David Okagbue 08033971147
- Adm. Princewill Gbogbodu 07086543119
- Adm. Moran C. Onyemaechi 08038395522
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by ajosegabriel(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
can i use n'd in public admin to apply?
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by henryutd(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
hello Morano,

Please I am interested in CIA. I have HND and PGD all in Business Administration and Management. Where do I start and how?
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
You would be exempted to the Final PP1 level.Please visit:www.cia-ngr.org for list of approved study centre in your area for registration.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
CIA HOLDS INDUCTION,AGM AND DINNER

CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ADMINISTRATION Presents ADMINISTRATORS' DINNER/INAUGURATION OF BOARD OF FELLOWS.Dinner Lecture Topic:SECURITY CHALLENGES IN NIGERIA:THE WAY FORWARD, USING ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS. DATE: DECEMBER 5, 2013. VENUE: GOLDEN TULIP HOTEL FESTAC TOWN LAGOS.TIME:6PM prompt. GUEST SPEAKER:Lt.Gen.O.A Ihejirika (Chief of Army Staff). CHAIRMAN OF THE OCCASION:Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa,OFR (Former President,Nigeria-America Chamber of Commerce) SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR:Adm.Gimba Ya'u Kumo, FCIA (MD/CEO, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria). CHIEF HOST: Adm.Goddy Idaminabo, FCIA (President/Chairman of Council, Chartered Institute of Administration).For Sponsorship,Participation and Advert placement details call:08164882510 or 08038385522.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by phuumee: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2014
MORANOCEE:
Hi,if you want to obtain the ACIA Professional qualification or have inquiries about The Chartered Institute of Administration(CIA),  their exams,exemptions and study centres,kindly ask here and get all answers!
Does any one has information about the address of chartered institute of administrator in kaduna. I have mail them,but no respond yet.please,I need urget respond from my fellow nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
phuumee:

Does any one has information about the address of chartered institute of administrator in kaduna. I have mail them,but no respond yet.please,I need urget respond from my fellow nairalanders. Thanks.

http://www.cia.org.ng/index.php/about-us/study-centres
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by malontee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God I visited nairaland today!

sir! I would like to know how to go about getting the form for registration and guild line on how to locate a very close center because I stay in Aba and i'm also an undergraduate! A business manger in the making! 08107872228.

God bless you
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by mgbo: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
hw can I register?I have bsc in pub adm & nim qualifications. where is abuja study center?
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by sunnx(f): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm a graduate of Political Science please what can i major in, in your professional institute 'cos i love private corporate job and aspiring to have my own business in the nearest future. Thank you.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by saintkeppy(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
MORANOCEE:

http://www.cia.org.ng/index.php/about-us/study-centres
. Hello sir, just came across this topic. I want to make enquiries for my friend, she studied &obtained a Bsc in Political science Education i.e Educational Management (EDM), i want to know the lists of selected courses suitable for her kinda background.
How much will be the course fee &duration. And where are ur study centres in Jos or Port Harcourt cos i have checked ur official website &no study centres across the country except the Head office in Lagos.
Please reply ASAP
THANK YOU!
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by ify2016: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by domino74: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Saw an advert on the guardian newspaper of 6th November 2016 calling for ACIA cert holders to apply for BSC or MSC linkage. Pls I need more info on the programme. Tnks
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by gbonsco: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
My is Gbenga, pls I have national diploma in business studies from Lagos state polytechnic, which stage are my going to start and how much is the school fee. Thank you.
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by Karoann: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good day, please can you recommend books that will give me a strong foundation before i start the course
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by spiralwedge(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Moranocee,

How does an MBA holder apply for direct membership?

What will be on my cert, is it Associate or Full Member or Member or Fellow and what acronym?
ACIA, MCIA or FCIA?

Thanks

Many thanks
Re: Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! by MORANOCEE(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for bringing me back to this thread after a long time! Now to your question. You can be granted a direct membership with your MBA in addition to your years of Senior Management experience. Associate (ACIA) Full Member (MCIA) or Fellow (FCIA) is dependent on the content of your CV and verifiable experience not that your MBA would guarantee you automatic MCIA or FCIA. To apply, kindly send your CV to: info@cia.org.ng with the subject as DIRECT MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION stating your experience and visit: www.cia.org.ng for other details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" / Starting Project Management Training/certification / Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.