Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Does Anyone Have Any Idea Or House To Let In Enugu? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does Anyone Have Any Idea Or House To Let In Enugu? (769 Views)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Land Or House In Abuja / Own A Land Or House With An Easy Payment Plan At Peoples' Paradise Estate, Abuja / Do You Want To Buy a House In Magodo,Maryland,Ketu,Ogudu,Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Any Idea Or House To Let In Enugu? by DereI(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
I live in Enugu and i need a 2-rooms self-contain house or a 1-roomself contain house.
Please does anyone have any idea? Please drop you r number or email me on kissingdere@yahoo.com.
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Idea Or House To Let In Enugu? by chykeo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
I have a very trusted friend in the estate biz in Enugu who handles all my estate deals in Enugu. The younger brother is a lwayer too and they will assit you very well. They are very honest people. He helped me buy two properties in Enugu and he is very honest. I have never regretted any of my dealings with him. His name is Jude and you can get him through 08036693571

Tell him Chike in Italy gave you his number and tell him what you want.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Resist This Offer / Good Properties With Good Titles For Sale@good Prices / Flat-mates (as Means Of Reducing Rental Burden)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.