Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,542 members, 7,892,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

APG- Do I Have To Pay For This Facility Even When I Have Not Used It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / APG- Do I Have To Pay For This Facility Even When I Have Not Used It? (2852 Views)

Ecobank Ordered To Pay Skye Bank N629m APG / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APG- Do I Have To Pay For This Facility Even When I Have Not Used It? by Bishop7(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Dear Nairalanders!
I need your suggestions, particularly the legal luminars in the house.
I have a contract with a factory and was required to provide an Advance Payment Guarantee from a Bank. The bank I chose prepared the APG and charged 1.5% of the total sum of the sum. I later had reason not to use the Bank again and decided to cancell the facility. The bank has insisted that my account has been debited to the tune of N150,000.00 which represent the 1.5% and that whether I use the facility or not that I would have to part with the amount. I have spoken with some other bankers and lawyers and they all think that the bank ought to charge for documentations and/or legal fees and not for the whole sum.
Please, I need your suggestions on this issue.
Re: APG- Do I Have To Pay For This Facility Even When I Have Not Used It? by misssexyu(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2008
whick bank is dat?

(1) (Reply)

Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows / Wrong Verve Card Pin 3 Times On Quickteller Site.... / People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.