Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

South African Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa. (787 Views)

South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa / South African Visa. / South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Visa. by beecrofty(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hello All.

I just need to know something Important Urgently.

I am wiling to be at the channel O Music Awards which would be coming up by October 9th in J'burg.

What i really want to know is the procedure to get my Visa, since i wouldn't have an Invitation Letter from nobody. I have all Neccessary Documents, just want to know what i need to apply with at the Embassy when going there.

Thank you for your responses.
Re: South African Visa. by AKO1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
Your not having a letter of invitation is probably going to be a big minus. It is actually one of the major requirements.

Just go to the embassy and submit your stuff. If your stuff is complete you should get an interview appointment the same day; so it is in Abuja. I hear that the Lagos embassy can be rather chaotic so if you live in Abuja or in the North, go to Abuja where there is more sanity. The Abuja embassy doesnt attend to people from the south to avoid congestion.
Re: South African Visa. by blackspade(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2008
Just drive there. How you think most of the Zimbabweans get there? grin
Re: South African Visa. by beecrofty(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2008
Thank you A K O

@blackspade
borrow me your car make i carry go nah, fuel am o

(1) (Reply)

Nijas In South Africa ? / Uk Immigration Officers / Register For Two 2nights Beach Experience For All Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.