Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (291626 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by anyaricu(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2007
Muki,
To tink I was almost fallin in luv! Tink rich equals tink blue.

(The Young shall grow), U neva see say that luxurious bus company don die and ABC still dey work.
Boys would neva B men

Repent now or,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2007
Na dis kain thing we suppose they promote, if we really want soccer to grow in the US.  grin   grin

Imagine Paris Hilton marying Abramovich. shocked  Or Serena Williams marrying one of the boys!  shocked

Can you imagine the media hype that would create?  grin   grin   grin

Oh my dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by FBS: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2007
@jack-ass, now i can see that you are really a dumb-ass jack-ass, ! wetin MU do for SA, they went there to play friendlies, isn't it? all those trash about Chelsea been political is nonsense, did you see the smiles of those little poor kids on TV, they were extremely happy, I'm sure most of them never thought of seeing themselves on Tv not to talk of posing for the camera, they gave boots and jerseys to the less priviledged. They player soccer with the world's best. Chelsea FC went to the poorest parts of Ghana, how much more can you ask for? they gave those poor kids the Right to PlaY! MU my ass! , And besides, na white people full and govern SA. Chelsea represent Africa both on the field and everywhere else. How many African stars have you in MU
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Failed Brain Syndrome(FBS)

United has joined the UNICEF African chapter since 1999 and have been contributing in fighting HIV/AIDS scourge in South Africa.
Alex Ferguson and players have met with Mandela and many other African organisations to make contributions towards the development of Africa.

Whats the point in signing African players only to be treated like Dung the way Chelsea treats DROGBA and ESSIEN.
Someone said ESSIEN and DROGBA are the biggest performers in Chelsea and they earn the lowest wages!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Indeed, Chelsea represents Africa both on the field!!!!!!!! Representing by paying Africans minimum wages. grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
[size=17pt]Stars out for Blues' Hollywood bash[/size]

Football has been given a Tinseltown makeover as Chelsea FC held an exclusive showbiz party at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills.
John Terry, Frank Lampard and co swapped their soccer strips for designer suits and were given permission to let their hair down for the night at the celeb-filled bash, where the invites declared the team were "painting the town blue".

Sex And The City star Kristin Davis came along to party but seemed fairly bemused about the invasion of British football stars in LA. When asked if she was a soccer fan, the actress shouted back to journalists: "Yes, I have to say yes!"

Ex-pat Lady Victoria Hervey didn't seem too thrilled about having the Beckhams as her new neighbours.

"It's really quite a hype for us guys who were living here before, but I'm kind of happy that I was the first Victoria over here!"

She also quipped that she hadn't come to the party to learn the offside rule: "I prefer the men!"

Actor Jonny Lee Miller couldn't hide his delight that his favourite team were in town.

"I'm a (Chelsea) season ticket holder back at home and I don't get to go too often so I'm thrilled."

Jonny explained he's already booked his ticket for the Blues match on Saturday against LA Galaxy: "I will (be there] with bells on."

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/latest-entertainment-news?articleid=3045108

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
Manure and others must be dying of envy!
What a way to start the season. . . Party galore! grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Razorr:

Manure and others must be dying of envy!
What a way to start the season. . . Party galore! grin cheesy

Not quite!
since Chelsea didnt have much to celebrate last season, the Hollywoodish celebration is well understood. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
Sharaaaaaaaap Viee. . . Dem send you? grin cheesy By the way, where've you been girl?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viee(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin

lol

i have been around ooo school work/ exam dey kill me!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
[size=16pt]ENJOYMENT GALORE. .  CHEI![/size] grin cheesy

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2007
[size=16pt]Lordy lorrrrddddd![/size]   grin   grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
I wish I was a Chelsea player. . . cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
E be like say all these babes wan marry our boys o!  grin   grin  Abi na Abramovich Dem find come?  cheesy
I bet that Tara Reid doesn't even know what the word 'Soccer' means!  grin   grin   grin

Chei!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
Jackal:

Whats the point in signing African players only to be treated like Dung the way Chelsea treats DROGBA and ESSIEN.
Someone said ESSIEN and DROGBA are the biggest performers in Chelsea and they earn the lowest wages!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Indeed, Chelsea represents Africa both on the field!!!!!!!! Representing by paying Africans minimum wages. grin

You dey crase, infact, you need brain surgery. angry

How much was manure paying Eric Djemba Djemba when he was with you guys?
What was the contract package of Mikel when he signed for manure? How much is he getting at Chelsea now?

So what rubbish are you talking about? angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
Razorr:

You dey crase, infact, you need brain surgery. angry

How much was manure paying Eric Djemba Djemba when he was with you guys?
What was the contract package of Mikel when he signed for manure? How much is he getting at Chelsea now?

So what rubbish are you talking about? angry angry

Abi ooooo My sister.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ razor you 4 no disturb yaself. You no ask am how much of peanuts over-used toure and co are earning at arsenal. D guy no even think sef. How many clubs would wanna buy those two players at those prices? Incase you've forgotten, Drogba and essien still remain d most expensive african players. No other racist club would wanna do that.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
African players are always bought cheap and instead of condemning us 4 breaking d barriers, yo yarning dust. I bet if dinho's oga- okocha was still in his 20s AFRICAN Chelsea 'll have valued him well by paying him up to a 100 and not d 40k peanuts he was earning at bolton or france
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
I just realised something o,all chelsea fan too fine.
Viee where's your pix?
Razor u be true chelsea fan,our members no dey wowo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
is Shawn Drogba's son? shocked shocked grin grin

Cashley will always look gay no matter how hard he tries not to angry sorry Razorr hun tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2007
keep shagging chelski boys, you'll have no steam left for the premiership race.

but men after looking at those chicks, all i can say is God Bless America!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2007
debosky:

keep shagging chelski boys, you'll have no steam left for the premiership race.

but men after looking at those chicks, all i can say is God Bless America!! grin grin grin

haa haa haa. . . Debosky, you bad o. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by shaabcc: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2007
chelsea is the club
blue is the color
football is the game.
chelsea is foreva
and 4eva more, from me cc
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2007
Man!
Chelsea players dey enjoy o
Mikel would have being crying if he had joined Manure utd
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2007
If Mikel had joined Manchester, he would have started EVERY game last season, unless he got injured. As a result, he would possibly be rated on the level of Gerrard, Essien, Fabregas and Gerrard, and not as a backup player. The lad is far better than the pittance he's getting at Chelski.

I'm still waiting for Roman to get bored of Chelski, just like Al-Fayez got bored of Fulham, then we'll see where true football actually lies.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2007
Banderas:

If Mikel had joined Manchester, he would have started EVERY game last season, unless he got injured. As a result, he would possibly be rated on the level of Gerrard, Essien, Fabregas and Gerrard, and not as a backup player. The lad is far better than the pittance he's getting at Chelski.

I'm still waiting for Roman to get bored of Chelski, just like Al-Fayez got bored of Fulham, then we'll see where true football actually lies.

Tell that to the marine
Mikel would have being a victim of Manure's African discrimination

@ Blues

Mourinho has gotten injury
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1075881,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2007
Season never start un don dey injure! you guys are in trouble this season o! when una no go leave those yankee girls alone i heard Wayne Bridge is out for two months, Una go weep tire this season, We Gunners are training already una go see us for Emirates Cup
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2007
Razorr:

haa haa haa. . . Debosky, you bad o. grin cheesy

Bad ke? Not at all, this is the only moment in my life i wish i was a chelsea fan in LA tongue. but don't worry it has worn off now.

but those girls are. . . dayuuum!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2007
Yeh, we know how to get em dont we?

Just ask Ashley Cole, once he was with gay northerners, now look wink

Meanwhile when do we Play LA Galaxy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2007
somze:

when do we Play LA Galaxy?

2.00 am. Live on chelsea T.V.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:11am On Jul 22, 2007
Chelsea - La Galaxy

Exciting choice by JM 4-4-2.
A typical four midfield, two attack formation.

FIRST HALF
Malouda good left midfield player. Solid partnership with overlapping Ben haim. On the contrary, SP was all over the place - can he ever stop the ball from bouncing? He had good crosses though. He seems to have picked up the crossing part of his game.

Decent play by Essien. Lamps was absent for most of the half.

Drogba - strong as ever. Kalou missed an opportunity to nail a first team shirt.

Terry, Carvalho, good game. It's normal for them. Ferreira , I don't know.

End of the half. No goals.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2007
Second Half

Sheva, Maka, Mikel, Joe Cole on. SWP, Ferreira, Kalou, Ben off. Essien moves to right back. Malouda to left back.

Goal by John Terry.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:09am On Jul 22, 2007
Best Move so far. Sheva links up with Malouda, sheva, kalou back to Sheva to drogba. Goal disallowed. Solid Sheva move. Linesman say na offside. The man dey look beckham.

Na wa oooo. See as people dey shout because Becks dey warm up. Na football be dis abi Hollywood show?

JM don commot Lamps. Sidwell comes in. Malouda off Glenn Johnson on. I no understand the formation again ooooo.

Beckham wan enter. Chei. See as people dey shout. When I come to earth na ball I go play for America.

Sheva looks the fitest.

Penaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Refeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mikel is a talent.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz. Sidwell wan break Beckham leg. This boy no sabi anything. Dem go beat you comot for here.

Game over. Good match, well maybe. John Terry seems to be on song to be Chelsea's highest goal scorer. 2 goals in three matches. End of the american tour.

Na only me dey here sha.

Somze, Razorr. Where in the world are you guys? I hope you watched it. Catch you on the feyenord match. 6pm

I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.