Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (291624 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kadr(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
BLUES FIRST

OTHERS FOLLOW.
                                              I DEY HAIL  OOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BLUES 4EVA 
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kadr(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
BLUES FIRST

OTHERS FOLLOW.
                                              I DEY HAIL  OOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BLUES 4EVA 
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feynoord has scored.
What a beautiful header from HOFLAND Feyenoord player
Chelsea will lose this match. Roy Makaay is harrassing this over-rated babies.
Ben Haim should be sold to Iwanyanwu Nationale.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2007
Jackal:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feynoord has scored.
What a beautiful header from the Feyenoord player

meanie grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
Second half has kicked off . . . . . . . . .

Chelsea still trails 1-0 to a late goal in the 1st half.
Kevin Hofland made Chelsea defence look like a Kindergarten football team. shocked

Drogba and Malouda has just come on.
Mourinho's 4-3-3 is not working.
Feyenoord is running rings round Mikel, Lampard and Sidwell.
How i wish Feyenoord can just seal the game now.
C'mon boys . . . . . Gimme the loot. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
commentator grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Muks,
Stop chasing me around on NL.
I will report u to ur husband if u dont relent.
Dr Kit Dre . . . . . . . . .Warn ur wifey.
She's stalking me.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
i see what you are trying to do grin
muki aint game ,Jackie boy grin
try harder tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
Jackal:

@ Muks,
Stop chasing me around on Nairaland.
I will report u to your husband if u don't relent.
[b]Dr Kit Dre .[/b] . . . . . . . .Warn your wifey.
She's stalking me.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2007
gosh

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2007
all hail the official Lagos Yellow Fever squad for 2007/08 grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2007
debosky:

That sounds like the intonation of Jealousy
Am not surprise you are an Arsenal Fan
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2007
jealousy? c'mon have you ever been jealous of yellow fevers in your life? cheesy

that kit is hideous and you know it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2007
That is one of the best jersey you could ever get
Don't forget, Arsenal's new awya kit, was the left-over used by manure

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 4:21am On Jul 26, 2007
that kit you posted exists only in your imagination, our new away kit doesn't look like that, neither does our snazzy third kit. Eat your heart out mate

Yellow Fever kit is here to stay cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2007
debosky:

u dey craze grin

nayellow fever go catch ur team sef when them meet us
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2007
I'm tired of all this.

Cant wait for season to start
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2007
grin this kit really shows out the "wowoness' grin of this guys grin

Razorr . see ur kit o grin grin grin

i think you guys should sue whoever came up with this idea grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hellllooooooooooooooo!!!

Anybody home?

* hears the echo *

Damn! well i'm off to arses thread to cause some commotion grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2007
wazzap
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2007
Assistant manager Steve Clarke was pleased following Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Feyenoord, stressing the importance of remaining [size=28pt]unbeaten[/size].

'It was a good work out for us, a difficult game,' said José Mourinho's right hand man. 'I think you could see both teams in the middle of a hard pre-season, and it took a little time to get started.'

The importance in gaining a creditable draw in Rotterdam can be seen by the determination of the players towards the end of the game, first with Frank Lampard's equaliser, and then Carlo Cudicini's double save from Roy Makaay's penalty.

Speaking on Carlo, Clarke said: 'He made a couple of good saves. I think that was a bit of justice. It's always good when your goalkeepers are showing good form at this stage of the season.'

Claudio Pizarro made his first appearance in a Blues shirt, something Clarke feels is good for the team and the individual.

'It's good for him to come in, he's only trained with us one training session, so it's good for him to get a feel for the group, the players, the team, the way we play. It was nice to have him on the pitch.

'I think we have a good mix of strikers, they've all got to try hard to get their place in the time. The manager's indicated this season that he's prepared more often to play with two strikers and two wingers, so that's good for them.

'They know they'll have a chance if they impress the manager, if they can show a good combination together. It's good for them and good for the team.'

Finally, and unsurprisingly given the Dutch location, Clarke spoke about Arjen Robben's absence from the trip.

'He didn't come tonight, he's got a small problem with his knee. He stayed behind for treatment. It's not major, we've decided to rest him for a week to ten days and he'll be fine after that. He's still a Chelsea player.'

By Andy Jones

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2007
Chelsea Rules!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2007
chelsea nbeaten
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
no shaking, we go definitely reclaim our mandate from those man united barawos, BLUES for life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
[size=38pt]Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that John Terry has signed a new five-year contract.[/size]

The Chelsea and England captain put pen to paper at the Cobham training ground earlier today (Friday, July 27).

Terry said: 'I'm really happy this has now been concluded. There has been a lot of speculation but these things take time and I never had doubts that I wanted to stay at Chelsea and that the club wanted me to stay.

'I hope the fans can see that we are all trying to build something special here, both for now and for the future, and I want to be a part of that. I have been at Chelsea all my career and have the privilege of being captain.

'Now it's time to look forward to the new season which we are all very confident about.'

Terry had just over two years to go on his previous deal, which is now superseded by the new one.

Kenyon said: 'This is an important day for Chelsea. This was the right deal for us and for John. As a club we are committed to try and keep our players together on long term deals and this was a natural progression from last season when other players also committed themselves for the long term.

'As captain, John is clearly a key player for Chelsea and also a great symbol of the club :Dso naturally we are pleased this has been agreed.'
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
Yeepppeeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2007
captain fantastic!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
The Greatest Captain in the world!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2007
defence dey kampe

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2007
Ballack interests Real's Schuster

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster says he is interested in signing Chelsea's Germany midfielder Michael Ballack.

"With his class, he fits perfectly to Real Madrid," Schuster told German public television station ARD.

Schuster said the transfer fee wanted by Chelsea for Ballack, 30, would not deter Real, nor the midfielder's reported £130,000 weekly salary.

"I can very well imagine him playing for my team," said Schuster of Ballack, whose Blues contract runs until 2010.

Madrid have made a number of offers to Ballack during in his career, including one in 2005 when he moved from Bayern Munich to Chelsea.

Last season Ballack scored four goals in 26 league games for Chelsea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6920067.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2007
interest ko, invest ni! make them leave us
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
Real Madrid are voyeurs, there is no player on this earth that doesn't interest them

they just love staring at other clubs' players. Robben, Cesc, Kaka and more are examples, just add Ballack to the list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.