Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,036 members, 7,909,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (294949 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2007
If he likes, he can leave there will surelybe a replacement for him.

Didn't Arsenal go on after Henry's departure and there are some Gunners that has been predicting that they owns the Premiership.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by marlet01(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2007
Of course, we own a trophy this season, Henry has been seating on that for long and has avoided us from carrying anything for long. . . . . Now we have a new captain in the name of Gallas: i bet u - his hands would not be empty this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2007
Marlet you surprise me with your post.
What you are saying now is that he is the one that has put a spell on the Gunners right, you mustbe joking. I am very sure you will say the same after the new era Captain also depart.

Since the departure of Henry i have not seen any Gunner fans called him Igwe, is that life after all he has done.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by replenish(f): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2007
what exactly has henry done?
somebody should pls tell me
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2007
robben goes, he goes ! he's injured when he's needed most ! angry
so rikky, u can save us all the epistle on his qualities.

drenthe signs for real !

and another player i'd love to hit the bench or leave is lampard.
the earlier we realize how detrimental he's become, the best for us all !

replenish,
where have u been all these while.
ok. go ask ur question in the arsenal thread. loads of answers awaits you grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
Thank God someone thinks like me. Have been screaming it from the roof tops-Lamps should be benched if we can't sell. As for robben-good riddance.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Robben goes ok, stays even better, When he's in form he'd be a good pairing with Malouda.

Lamps is deteriorating and deserves to be offloaded.

Paco and Drenthe - sad to miss them. Really wanted Drenthe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Somze,

Good news for CHELSEA.
Alex has just signed a 3 year-deal for Chelsea this evening and he is now a bonafide Chelsea player.
How would Jose arrange his defence?

Did u say Lampard must be off-loaded? Am i seeing/hearing right?
Just some few weeks back u were the chairman of pro-Lampard party.
Why the change of heart?
Lampard should be dropped from the English 1st team and he doesnt even want to put pen to paper.
The plonker wants to earn £150k a week . . . . . . Roman must be a Father Christmas.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
Tired of supporting his weak ass.
The penalty miss was the last straw, judging by his pre-season performance the guy is wasted.
150k? He must be kidding me.

Alex is good news. He'll start wit Calvarlho till Terry returns, givin Jm selection headache.
Which is not a bad thing to have?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2007
Lampard offloaded, i don't buy the idea. Undermining the fact that in big games He seems not to be making any impact but atleast His goals as helped US a lot of times. But if He wants to leave they should allow Him, instead of treating Him badly. Good Alex is here, But He should not just be allowed to move into the team like that, Ben-Haim should be left there, atleast He tried in the First Match [Charity Shield]. Nothwithstanding Alex is a Good buy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 3:12am On Aug 11, 2007
offload Fat Frank? Not this season at least - the dude sells more merchandise for the club than anyone else, financially its not a wise move right now. The problem with Lamps is that he has been pseudo untouchable on JM's team sheet, like Cech, Terry and Essien, but if that is taken away from him, maybe he'll sit up. The dude is 29 and approaching 30, he has 3 years at most at the topmost level before decline sets in, Chelsea should cash in at the end of the season. But in this season, he should be benched a little to ignite the fire in his belly again.

His goals are important, especially when the jury is still out on Sheva and Pizza boy will still take some time to adapt.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
JM has declared that he has no untouchable in his team this season, i think Lapard shouldn't be offload like that he has tried a lot for us but he needs to improve his game.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2007
That's a good thing. But in reality we all know JT remains an untouchable
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
Our first win,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
[size=64pt]64 matches unbeaten at home. All-time premiership record!!![/size]

Say it loud blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
grin grin grin
Whats up Nateevs?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2007
Jst Birin,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2007
Somze

I dey ooo.

Who says Chelsea can't play good football? SWP and Kalou were absolute top draw. Remember I said he was the most improved player of the preseason. If he continues in that form, then I will say this is the SWP we have been waiting so long for.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2007
They were very impressive,

but SWP needs to learn crosses
Kalou needs shooting practice

Lamps need to learn the bench
Glen need to learn defense, lets hope alves is as good as they say.

In attack we are good but not sharp enough, missed chances and opportunities to make chances becuz we become slow when we need quick touches, or we trap when we need to shoot.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
Talking about SWP's crosses, I agree with you totally. I was just amazed that he could ever discover that form. I cannot remember when SWP was man of the match.

Having said that, straight to the analysis.

1st Glenn Johnson. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhh. Is there anyway we can play carlo cudicini in that position? Glenn almost caused us the day. Several defensive errors. The guy should be playing golf or something.

Lamps has just an average game. Essien was fine. Nice goal.

Pizzaro showed he would not be a bench warmer. Good goal; nice team player. Liked the way he used SWP.

Malouda great Asset.

RC and Ben nice combination in defense. A few more games together will improve the partnership.

Ashley Cole. very impressive. Great energy.

Overall verdict. Good game. Still first game of the season but a sign of great things to come.

I loved the 4-4-2.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
nateevs:

1st Glenn Johnson. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhh. Is there anyway we can play carlo cudicini in that position? Glenn almost caused us the day. Several defensive errors. The guy should be playing golf or something.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
hahahahahaha chelsea true blues hahahahaha na God save una today hahahahahahaha
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
Trouble maker,
Abi u don forget say na ref way save una with dubious penalty and overloaded injury time tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ Somze,

Where the Ref got 5 minutes added time defies the law of physics.
A dubious penalty and over-time helped Arsenal win.
Lets see how they cope with Prague on wednesday.
U never know, Arsenal might just crash out of UEFA this week. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
what are you pathetic geezers going on about?

We won the game in the regulation 90 minutes - hleb's goal came in 89.54 seconds, so the ref didn't do us any favors, especially by not giving us a pen we deserved in the 10th minute. go lick your wounds with your injuries, we won fair and square - what MU couldn't muster with a 17million pound import

at least Malouda and Pizza boy showed what they were worth, even 1.5million Healy scored a goal today, but 'signing of the season' nani could only muster a shot off target. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ debosky,

Where was Sagna today?
NANI played better than any Arsenal player on display today.
£17m NANI is being touted the next best thing this country has ever seen.
Wenger wld sell all those relics @ Arsenal to sign NANI if given the chance. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2007
Sagna played well - a defender on the right, allowed no penetrations from his wing, the goal we conceded was WHOLLY Lehman's folly, so he did his job, which is more than i can say for the most expensive somersaulting gymnast in the premiership called Nani grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2007
@Debosky,
Sagna played well and defended ZILCH.
What about Bendtner? Any luck?
Keep deceiving yourself. You better start preparing for your game against Sparta Prague.
A boob on Wednesday like y'all plonkers did against PSV last season and your European dreams end up in flames. grin grin grin grin
By the time u get back, United would have nicked 3 points at Pompey and be above Wenger.
Is the future bright @ the Emirates? Its bleaker than Debosky's dilated pupils. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2007
Bendtner hit shots on target, he did his part in softening up Warner for Hleb's killer strike, its all part of the bigger picture, but your drug-dilapidated brain can't comprehend that so I won't try forcing it into the remnants of your decrepit reasoning faculties. grin grin

Sparta Prague will get a hiding midweek, you can count on that, but Fergie beating pompey with this crazy selection tactics putting Mikael on the pitch is very doubtful - Utaka and co will test the resolve of your defence sorely, and you might just fall to the bottom of the table before our return grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2007
Parts of the bigger picture.
This must be something from the box office . . . . .Bigger picture.
Even with Henry, u finished a massive 21 points behind Ferguson.
Without Henry, double the points and add 5 points to it is what the difference wld be come May 2008.

Pompey will be an easy win.
United dont suffer double jeopardies like the gunners.
Lost UEFA, Carling Cup and FA cup in one single week. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bennie Mccarthy and Drogba must hate Arsenal so much.
They made sure y'all guys had a miserable season and the bitter taste is still on ur slack tongue.

Bwoy, we are on Chelski's thread.
Somze ad Razorr would throw tantrums when they find this tomorrow.
I am off . . . . . .See ya knob head tomorrow when Chief Loyika comes with his Myles Palmer and Gunners blog.
It will be interesting.
Have a nice rest, u are a good sport. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2007
Omo, we too much jo! blue rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2007
it may be too late to start celebratin but u can safely keep a bottle of crystal in d fridge.manure's title defense is over because rooney don die and they struggled to beat 10 man reading.i love reading so much right now.they killed chec last season, it's time they paid us a favor and they've delivered.all we need to do now is continue to stretch d gap in class that exists btw us.

u guys ,pls giv lamps a break given, he's had quite a bad run of games, but me thinks he's been consistent enuf in d past to be above all this bashing.would we turn on essien if he messes up in a few games too?.all he needs is a couple of good games under his belt and u'll all soon 4get his shortcomings.probably needs some rest too, but JM is in charge.besides, Ballack is still out so nwhere is d like 4 like replacement.

going forward, i think we should experiment with interchanging him and ballack since it's rather obvious that they really dont gel too well together.at least,we ll have a basis for assessing them independently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.