Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,544 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (301858 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2008
i see us winnin da FA cup and Carling cup.

next stop is QPR.

that should be an easy ride
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dayokanu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
Beckenbauer confirms Mourinho interest

Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer would welcome Jose Mourinho as the next coach of his club when Ottmar Hitzfeld leaves in the summer.

The former Chelsea and Porto boss is one of the leading candidates to assume control of the Bavarians, although the fact he does not speak German could rule him out of the running.

However, Beckenbauer feels there is enough time for Mourinho to learn the language and be ready to take the reins in six months time.

'Mourinho? Why not? He would have until the summer to undergo a language course.' Beckenbauer wrote in his column in Germany's Bild newspaper.

'Our club needs a big name. He has got to be a great tactician, have already accumulated experience and have command of the German language.'

One man who does have such a CV is Beckenbauer himself, who has already led Bayern and Germany to glory in the 1990s.

However, the 62-year-old will not be putting forward his own candidacy this time.

'The only person I can really rule out of the running is myself,' he added.

'The initial short-list will be drawn up by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness, then the board will take a vote.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=495488&cc=5739
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
Avram Grant has given a Friday afternoon response to Chelsea-related stories currently in the media.

Some such reports are speculating John Terry's recovery from three broken bones in his foot may take considerably longer to heal than initially suggested. These stories have left the Chelsea first-team coach/manager puzzled as to their origin.

'Nothing has changed in the last two or three weeks. There has been a lot of speculation but the situation is exactly the same as it was two weeks ago.'

Our captain's recovery programme is keeping to its original timetable, with Grant confirming: 'It is a minimum six weeks to eight weeks from the injury.'

There was further news on other players with Grant confirming that Didier Drogba has been in training since last week following knee surgery.

'He has trained well. If he is fit, he will join his team for the African Nations Cup.'

Grant also suggested that one or two players could return to the squad after injury in time for the Saturday afternoon visit of Queen's Park Rangers. The identities he is keeping close to his chest.

Other current stories are focusing on the open transfer window with Chelsea linked to a list of potential signings, including Bolton's Nicolas Anelka and Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov.

'At the moment there is a lot of speculation, I understand it, we have a lot of injuries and players are going to the African Nations Cup - but there is no news for the moment about any players coming to Chelsea,' Grant explained.

'There are so many good players we are following. I don't want to talk about Anelka or Berbatov, or any other players. There is no news at the moment so that is what is important.

'Every week someone is writing about players coming or leaving us. I am happy with the squad. All the players who are now in the squad will stay in the squad until the end of the season.'
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2008
There is something clearly wrong with Grant, Arnesen, Kenyon and Abrahamovic himself. We are approaching the second week in the January and he is still talking about speculation. Many other clubs have said they are either bringing in people or not and we are here talking about speculation.

If the reports are true that we have not made offers or Berbatov and Anelka at this stage then we are clearly doing rubbish.

This players according to Grant are suppose to give cover to the injured players and the players going to the ACN. If they are, then they should already be in the team training and getting to understand their new grounds and team mates. If we are not signing anyone, let us know. How can we be talking about speculation in the second week of the transfer window? We bring these player in few days to our crucial matches, stuff the players in the team, because they had no time to understand their team mates , they mess up their first games and they lose their confidence and then we are back to square one.

This is very inappropriate.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2008
Ab is becoming an IJEBU man these days, don't u think so?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Mustay

I think I am beginning to think like that these days. On a second thought however, I like the aspect of restrain on Lavishing funds on the team like he's buying new shoes. Let him run the club like a business which I am sure is what he is foing now and buying young and cheap to raise to superstars.

I just don't like the aspect of not making the desired signings at the right time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2008
news just in

NEWSFLASH: ANELKA OFFER
Chelsea Football Club can confirm we have made an official offer for the transfer of Nicolas Anelka which is being discussed with Bolton Wanderers.
cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2008
Like I wrote earlier, the Carling cup is ours already kiss kiss kiss

Tomorrowz nitez game z against everton and i hope YOBO is there to open his toros o! tongue grin grin

so we can score 2 more goals than ass-nal did grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2008
Mustay:

Like I wrote earlier, the Carling cup is ours already kiss kiss kiss

feels good to dream sad [size=18pt]wake up!!![/size] grin grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2008
sharrap dia tongue angry cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by babsod: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
this Baba aka ( musa tunde babsod) blue with all my heart. let them say
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2008
Bolton have rejected a Chelsea bid for Striker Nikolas Anelka. The bid amount which was undisclosed was rejected by bolton this evening.

Still don't know if they want more money for the Nik or they rejected a transfer at all.

Source SKY SPORTS

Keep you posted.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by babsod: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2008
can anyone give me site to download chelsea players pix, cry grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2008
no be transfer?

d deal is never closed until the transfer market closes cool
babsod:

can anyone give me site to download chelsea players pix, cry grin

whatz d net 4

surf via the pages of this topic to see wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
Men, God needs to help us today. Who is going to school for us? No Didier, kalou and Sheva, God please. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
Pizarro I'm having a laugh
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
News: Ramos has told Defoe that he can go whenever he feels like.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
that reminds me; I'm fed up of this Drogba-wanna-go stuff angry angry

If he wants to go, abeg make him go jo and stop putting us on the fence angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2008
chelsea - everton

takes off in 15 mins time.

Mikel's available for this 'un wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
they have started and it don't look good in there
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2008
25mins and still no rhythm. Grant looking puzzled, everton tightening defense and SWP puts us ahead with a lovely curve
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
Goallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWP has do it o! cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
he deserved the goal, SWP! Pizarro is still behind the eclipse.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2008
the match is really drab o sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2008
abeg who dey lead, cant believe i'm not watching the game
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
the guys are playing with a lot of control and spirit.

chelsea 1-0 everton. at 50mins play
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
I still can't see pizza though
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lailai2(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
drabness na chelsea motto
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
mikel gets a str8 red again
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2008
Sidwell 4 joe cole. can someone explain that? I need a meeting with grant.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
lovely goal by yakubu 1-1 on the bridge. this is bad.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lailai2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.