Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,240 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (300810 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
doyin13:

Hmmm. . . .Its a shame all this will come to nought.

Chelsea lost the title when Wigan got a draw at the Bridge. undecided

Ur perfomance was so terrible, the only thing you could bring off the match is consolation.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
Guys, what do you have to say? A. Cole, Essien and DD have been fantastic today.

Since they willl be bringing CR at half time, we need to fortify our midfield and defence, or what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
spora1:

Guys, what do you have to say? A. Cole, Essien and DD have been fantastic today.

Since they willl be bringing CR at half time, we need to fortify our midfield and defence, or what?

We don't need to fortify nada. . . we just need to continue with the tempo nd make sure we get another goal. !!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2008
All the 11 players are playing fantastically grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
I dont know what it is with me. My confidence and optimism fail me the moment I see Ferreira on the picth. I hope he will not disappoint us today!

I would have prefered Belletti over and about him in that position, whatever.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
What a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2008
But, I said it. Didn't I?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
Does it mean nobody can play a good corner kick without Lamps
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2008
Why do we loose concentration so easily? These people have taken over the midfield and now that CR is on. . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
Imagine Drogba and Ballack fighting? wtf? Ego?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
He (DD) can go away for all I care!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
We Sshould attack and not defend
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
Great Ballack
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jinix(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2008
Im a Liverpool fan and i know chelsea are losing this match, and im beating them come wednesday cool grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ashley Cole saivourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
nateevs:

We Sshould attack and not defend

I dont agree with u. Not defend? In the dying minute? with Man U? Have u consider their ability to equalise at the last minute this season?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
Yes. Yes. I have to PRAISE Avram Grant for his brave substitutions today. Unfortunate for Ricky, but we love him all the same whether we win or not.

Ashley Cole has been IMMENSE today.

Drogba needs to check his ego.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
Shevchenkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jinix(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
Liverpool is thrashing chelsea on wednesday angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Tattooboy: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2008
1439: FIVE minutes of stoppage time.

1438: Ashley Cole saves Chelsea, clearing off the line from Cristiano Ronaldo's shot from the edge of the box.

1436: With three minutes remaining, Chelsea bring on Claude Makelele for Joe Cole to shore up the midfield.

1434: GOAL Chelsea 2-1 Man Utd
Can you believe it? Edwin van der Sar does his best to delay the kick, getting booked in the process, but Michael Ballack does brilliantly to keep his cool and send the keeper the wrong way. He gets a hug from new best friend Didier Drogba for his troubles.

1433: Penalty to Chelsea. Incredible. Michael Carrick is penalised by the linesman for blocking Michael Essien's right-wing cross with his arm.

1431: Didier Drogba chests the ball down brilliantly in the box and flicks a leg out to poke it home but Edwin van der Sar is alert to the danger and clutches the ball to his chest.

1430: Salomon Kalou comes off and on comes, Andriy Shevchenko. Can the Ukrainian save Chelsea's title hopes?

1428: All sorts going on out there. Owen Hargreaves is on the ground after the ball hits his unmentionables. Rio Ferdinand cheers him up by kicking him three times on the backside. Rio is very pleased with himself, Hargreaves not so.

1426: Jon Obi Mikel is booked for bringing down Cristiano Ronaldo. No debate about who's taking that but Petr Cech is behind it.

1425: Chelsea are giving it everything but United are holding firm at the moment. Ricardo Carvalho volleys over wildly.

1423: It's all going on. Nani breaks but loses control of the ball under pressure from Mikel, allowing Petr Cech to come out and collect. As Mikel receives treatment for an injury, Didier Drogba and Chelsea coach Steve Clarke have a heated debate on the touchline - no doubt over who takes the free-kicks.

1421: Nani's clumsy foul on John Terry about 25 yards out gives Chelsea a free-kick in a promising area. Incredibly, Michael Ballack and Didier Drogba appear to scrap over who's taking it. Ballack storms off, leaving Drogba to take it and Edwin van der Sar pulls off a magnificent save, getting two hands to it.

1420:John Terry's glancing header from a corner goes to Ricardo Carvalho at the far post but the angle is too tight and the shot is into the side netting.

1417: John Terry fouls Cristiano Ronaldo 35 yards out, Guess who's taking it? Yup, it's Ronaldo, but the wall does its job. Chelsea are now playing 4-4-2 and Andriy Shevchenko looks like he might be coming on in a bit.

1415: Paolo Ferreira is the man to make way for Anelka. Michael Essien switches to right-back. John O'Shea has slotted into the Manchester United midfield, with Owen Hargreaves staying at right-back.

1414: That's a surprise to me. Anderson, who has been impressive in midfield in this half, is replaced by John O'Shea. Nicolas Anelka is preparing to come on for Chelsea.

1412: United are stroking the ball about confidently now. The ball eventually comes to Ryan Giggs and his fierce shot is well saved by Petr Cech for a United corner. That allows United to make their second change, with Cristiano Ronaldo replacing hobbling goalscorer Wayne Rooney.

1411: Michael Ballack's free-kick is deflected behind by Nani but ref Alan Wiley decides it's a goal-kick. Suddenly, it's all going United's way.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
spora1:

I don't agree with u. Not defend? In the dying minute? with Manchester United? Have u consider their ability to equalise at the last minute this season?

Actually their abilities to equalize in the ast minute increases whn you try to defend
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Tattooboy: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
This guyz wanna equalize

1440: Oh my goodness. What is going on? Andriy Shevchenko clears off the line from Darren Fletcher's header - and from his reaction you would think he had scored, high-fiving one of his team-mates. Rio Ferdinand lets his frustration boil over and is pushing and shoving John Terry. That nearly sparks a mass brawl - but the ref just about keeps things under control.

1439: FIVE minutes of stoppage time.

1438: Ashley Cole saves Chelsea, clearing off the line from Cristiano Ronaldo's shot from the edge of the box.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
I thought the substitution of makhalele for cole was diabolical

Coaches never learn.

Just invited pressure.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
Thank you Shevy. Thank you to all Blues!!!!

[size=14pt]BLUES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
Good play boys grin

On a day i thought Chelsea will determine the winner between Arsenal and United.

Great game of football.

Kalou can go and join his twin brother Diaby in Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
Very beautiful game.

Strong team with character.

Didier Drogba was more than a team player today . . . except that scuffle with Ballack for the freekick. He was simply super

Ballack's double preserved our forte at the Bridge.

Grant's subs was super and twice in a row - liverpool and now Man Utd, I can not question his starting eleven.

I was a bit unhappy about Shevy but at last it was a great sub.

Great Game . . .

Liverflukes . . . YOU ARE NEXT!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2008
Ibime:

Yes. Yes. I have to PRAISE Avram Grant for his brave substitutions today. Unfortunate for Ricky, but we love him all the same whether we win or not.

Ashley Cole has been IMMENSE today.

Drogba needs to check his ego.
Why are you freaking anti-Drogba?

Two people were involved. Drogba was by far the best player today. And the freekick was a great one and produced a great save.

Drogba kept the ball, dribbled and made beautiful passes to remove the pressure from our defense.

Where you watching with your phone? Haba!!!

You guys just want to blame Frank Lampard and Drogba for everything.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Somze

Some still dont know what Drogba does for Chelsea.

somze:

You guys just want to blame Frank Lampard and Drogba for everything.

Some people need a specsaver you know
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Somze
Well, great day for both teams
I would have prefered we got a draw though but at least we didn't fall like a pack of cards smiley
The clinic is opening for fans of both teams
Blue fans can suffer from over excitment and Man Utd from ehm ehm forgerit! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
He (DD) can go away for all I care!
spora1
What do you know about football? Go and watch cricket or something!

You should be calling on your nanny to come change you diapers instead of spewing crap.

Akola
Dont mind these DSTV boys.

No one can replace Drogba in and out of the team at the moment.
And look at how he has helped us out at big games.
Didier was impressive today. Dribbling, passing and holding up play even when he hardly had a chance at goal. We saw his superb team play and individual efforts.
Some people should be schooled before they're allowed to make posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.