Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,582 members, 7,972,170 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (300790 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2008
what's all this isht about Frank and Claude? yeah yeah they both bleeped up but that deed is done and gone. we should be worrying about united on saturday, and stop all this argument about who was right or wrong
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2008
i still don't like Grant , he made a mistake leaving Frank on the field and removing Michael, and Salomon shoulda started instead of Florent, so, he still lacks in technicality and the guts to stand in the face of the likes of FL and JT
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kingtut(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2008
BLUES FOR LIFE! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2008
Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has admitted that he was not fully prepared, either mentally or physically, for last night's Champions League semi-final first leg against Liverpool at Anfield.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ituen(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2008
Whether u like it or not, Grant is the coach. whether its mistake or luck that we are where we are.

Lets focus on beating ManUtd cos they look tired afta barca match.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2008
somze,

FRANK's irresponsibilities caused us the goal and not Makalele's.
if lamps had cleared that ball, maka would have had no biz doing a mistimed jump and all what not !
it's pretty interesting you'd come and point out maka's faults; meanwhile, u don't want to talk about lamps' outrageous outing on the night ! picky picky tongue

did u ask how many through balls drogba got ?
if lamps had been on his game, i'm sure drogba would have got more.
how many times did drogba roll on the floor after being dispossessed ??
i'm sure if drogba was at the receiving end of that tackle kuyt got, he'd still be on the ground right now, wailing !

anyways, on to saturday; i hope we find enough time and coordination to whoop manures' a$$e$ grin

bluehorizo,

why is frankie telling us that now
didn't he think it would have been more sensible letting us in on that piece on info before the game; instead of being a disaster ! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2008
[center]Ibrahimovic Tracked By Chelsea[/center]-

The Independent claims that Chelsea are interested in securing the signature of Internazionale hitman Zlatan Ibrahimovic,
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=670974

[center]Chelsea & Liverpool Battling For Bentley
[/center]

Champions League semi-final adversaries Chelsea and Liverpool are reportedly in competition for England winger David Bentley.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=670972

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by femikay149(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ wormed i agree with u lampard had no biz in dat game. he didnt even train with the team.and Grant fielded him.

also Drogba was woeful, my problem with him is that he is busy talking about leaving chelsea than playing the game for chelsea.it seems his mind is no longer with chelsea.Can u imagine Drogba telling his teammates that next yr he will be wearing inter milan jersey
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2008
femikay149:

Can u imagine Drogba telling his teammates that next yr he will be wearing inter milan jersey

Is this an interview on NTA News or what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
I heard on metro fm's sports sumit tha frank lampard lost his mum. Godwin said he got a message from someone that he lost his mum. if its true poor lampard and i wish him the best

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1082667.ece

CONFIRMED NOW
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
[center]Ballack Pledges Future To Chelsea[/center]
Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack has said he wants to end his career at Stamford Bridge and continue challenging for European glory with what he describes as a "top club."
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2008
Maka played nonsense and gave away the ball on so many occasions . . . how the hell did he last 90 minutes on the nite shocked

Grant is one lucky bastard . . .I know for one he has pushed his luck thus far and should be commended cool

Liverpool to qualify tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A35090589

Lampard's mother dies

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=671050

Grieving Lampard Set To Miss United Clash
Frank Lampard's mother has passed away after a brief battle with pneumonia, meaning that the Chelsea midfielder will most likely miss this weekend's Premier League meeting with Manchester United,

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2008
Too bad

My condolensce to Lampard Senior and my Super Franky. The Redknap family, Chelsea fc.

Too bad
cry cry cry

So pneumonia can kill people in the west as well shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Dr Kit

As much as i like Maka, i think Mikel could have done better.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
Condolences to Frank and the entire Lampard family. sad sad sad sad sad sad
May her soul rest in peace! sad sad sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uby40(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard is in mourning following the death of his mother from pneumonia.

A statement issued by his agent said: "It is with great sadness that we have to inform you that Pat Lampard passed away this afternoon (Thursday).

"Frank and his family would like to thank all the people that have inundated them with wishes of support."

Lampard is now a doubt for the Premier League game with Man Utd and Champions League semi second leg with Liverpool.

Pat Lampard, 58, was the wife of West Ham legend Frank Sr. Her sister is married to Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp.

She was admitted to hospital in London 10 days ago.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
My condolences to Frankie's family. I think he might stay at Chelsea after this. I am sure he will want to be around family.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uby40(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ Ibime, one thing with Britons is that they shake off mortal losses so fast, that some of us shudder, he'll surely shake this off with the next month or over, and when the window transfer markets re-open, don't be shocked to see Lamps leave the Bridge. My condolences to all the Lampards family, esp. his Dad.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spora1: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
My condolence to the Lamp's family cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2008
awww sad this is sad sad
may her soul rest in peace sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
@all

Thanks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2008
Sad Sad day for football, EPL and fans of Chelsea . . .

We grieve with you Frankie
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2008
Wormedup
Utd defense seemed formidable yesterday.
They stood their ground.
I hope to see a less cagey game on sunday. Missing Lampard is a huge blow already.

Lets see how this will turn out.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
it's so bad for Lampard to lose his mom, and it myte affect him psychologically for the rest of the season. he should be rested for a while and Mikel be put in to replace him. my condolensces to the Lamps family cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by femikay149(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ Akolawole wetin u dey yarn. i dnt get U.

My condolence goes to lampard and all blue fans,w@ a very sad news
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 4Him1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
Sorry Lamps.
God keep your family.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
Condonlences to Lamps, the EPL and Chelsea fans. I hope he gets over it soon.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2008
Can any interested guys send the message Chelsea's online version.

http://chelsea2.chelseafc.com/chat/books/tributes_patlampard.htm

Many thanks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2008
I've done that,

Thanks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ituen(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2008
me too.

sorry lampard sad sad sad sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2008
OPEN PLEA TO MR GRANT

We must NOT lose to United tommorow.

Not at Stamford Bridge pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.