Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,172 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (292907 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2008
They can just came with these in order to cause confussion among the Manure.
Ibime:

Morning guys! How una dey?

It is D-DAY!

I just dey work dey pretend like say I dey work whilst surfing the net for any news on the game. Apparently, Ashley Cole took a knock in training yesterday and is doubtful. Joe Cole also took a knock but made a full recovery.

I am very unhappy with the vibe coming out from Chelsea in the lead-up to this game. Players complaining about this and that. Lampard leaving, Carvalho leaving, Drogba leaving, Grant leaving, bla bla bla. Only to wake up this morning to read this quote from Drogba when he was asked about Grants contribution:

"He just had to wait for the results to comne along or not. Like the son after the loss of his father, in our case we found ourselves with a step-father we hadn't chosen."

Listen Drogs, we know you may have a point - but is this really the time to be coming out with this stuff? Can't you wait till after the match? Everything just seems unsettled at the moment. The players are freaking me out. This reminds me of how they were squabbling before the Tottenham game in the Carling Cup final.

Lampard said "I must play." Ballack said "No, I must play". John Terry said "they better play me otherwise them go hear wiii". And so they spent the whole week arguing on the pages of every newspaper in the land. In the end, they all played and we lost the game. They just didn't seem focused on the game.

Meanwhile, Man Utd are just busy doing their thing, no one is hearing anything from their camp, not even pim. Make these Chelsea players take time O! Before they mess around and blow the greatest opportunity of their careers and the biggest night of our lives.

Anyway, Up Chelsea. We thrive in adversity as always.

BTW, did any of you hear the Mourinho interview where he said he still talks to Roman Abramovic on the phone?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2008
@ nateevs,

I don't wanna belabour the obvious but why do u have ur head so far up your ass?
Quaresma's performance compared to Cristiano's? U must be smoking woolies/reefers and brown mixed together.
I won't even waste time with the stats. . . . .

@ Akolawole,

How many goals for Ronaldo this season? He banged 41 goals.
31 goals in the league. . . . . He scored THRICE as many as Chelsea's top scorer in the league(Lampard).
Admit it, Ronaldo is better than all your strikers put together.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by victor4u(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2008
Burial Announcement:
With deep regret and sorrow, we the entire members and fans of MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB announce the untimely death and final burial of CHELSEA football club. Date: 21 may, 2008, MAY ITS SOUL REST IN GENTLE PEACE. AMEN
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by HNIC(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2008
Maka may have injured Cashley on purpose ooh grin grin grin
You know, the English Press has been going on bla bla bla bla,
on how Cashley would be the first Englishman to appear in two CL finals with different clubs.
Maka may have become irritated with all this gibberish and decided to take him 'out' grin grin grin
'Claude the Blues Terror' grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2008
BLUE is the color,football is the game,we all together,winning is our aim.Cheer us all through the sun and rain. coz Chelsea,Chelsea is our name!!!!!!!!!

[size=16pt]GO BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2008
FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY
WE KEEP THE FLAG FLYING HIGH
FROM STAMFORDBRIDGE TO MOSCOW
WE KEEP THE FLAG FLYING.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2008
Xerxes.:

How many goals for Ronaldo this season? He banged 41 goals.
31 goals in the league. . . . . He scored THRICE as many as Chelsea's top scorer in the league(Lampard).
Admit it, Ronaldo is better than all your strikers put together.

Jackal,

The question is how many Penalty goal(s)? Simple question!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2008
Ibime:

1) I am very unhappy with the vibe coming out from Chelsea in the lead-up to this game. Players complaining about this and that. Lampard leaving, Carvalho leaving, Drogba leaving, Grant leaving, bla bla bla. Only to wake up this morning to read this quote from Drogba when he was asked about Grants contribution:

"He just had to wait for the results to comne along or not. Like the son after the loss of his father, in our case we found ourselves with a step-father we hadn't chosen."

Listen Drogs, we know you may have a point - but is this really the time to be coming out with this stuff? Can't you wait till after the match? Everything just seems unsettled at the moment. The players are freaking me out. This reminds me of how they were squabbling before the Tottenham game in the Carling Cup final.

2) Lampard said "I must play." Ballack said "No, I must play". John Terry said "they better play me otherwise them go hear wiii". And so they spent the whole week arguing on the pages of every newspaper in the land. In the end, they all played and we lost the game. They just didn't seem focused on the game.

3) BTW, did any of you hear the Mourinho interview where he said he still[b] talks [/b] to Roman Abramovic on the phone?

1) The vibes is not coming from chelsea, its coming from outside about Chelsea though unfounded and lies. What DD says was quoted from a magazine in France which came out over a week ago.

2) Dont tell me we lost to Spurs because of players or "yeye" arguments. Call a spade a spade. Well, if we won, its Grant but if we lose its the players.

3) JM interview was over 6 weeks ago.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2008
Akolawole:

Jackal,

The question is how many Penalty goal(s)? Simple question!

The answer is SIX!!!!!!
41-6 still gives u 35 good goals so whats your point!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2008
You no dey go to Moscow again?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2008
Akolawole:

You no dey go to Moscow again?

I am in Moscow(coffemania). grin grin grin
6.16pm now and the whole area is buzzing!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2008
@Chelseans

All the best

We meet at half time.

Blue is the color.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2008
scratch that!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gbengaza: 4:15pm On May 21, 2008
up blue blue4life.wwwachievers.com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2008
A radio station (talksport) is reporting that Ballack stormed off after a meeting with Grant and sat down in a corner holding his head in his hands. Whether true or not remains to be seen. If true, I guess Grant wants to play Essien in midfield.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2008
Ian Wright is also reporting that his son is not on the bench.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 4:31pm On May 21, 2008
Hey Blue boys.Just stopped by to wish y'all luck in tonight's game.Of course i'm not hoping you win grin, just wishing you everything FIFA meant when they 'invented' fair play.

May your moods be very blue after the game wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2008
ibime! where did u get ur news from?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2008
^^^Talksport. Its not definite though but reading Ballacks body language as they enter the stadium, he doesn't look happy.

The boys look relaxed out there. They are strolling on the pitch, chatting and jovial.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2008
starting XI will be out in 30mins! so we shall see
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2008
Ballack and Ashley Cole starts. . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2008
i just saw from bbc that ballack is starting, plus cole and malouda
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2008
Manchester United:
Van der Sar, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez. Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, O'Shea, Fletcher, Silvestre.

Chelsea:
Cech, Essien, Terry, Carvalho, A Cole, Makelele, Ballack, Lampard, Malouda, J Cole, Drogba. Subs: Cudicini, Shevchenko, Mikel, Kalou, Alex, Belletti, Anelka.

confirmed!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2008
Boy - that got me going. Thank God Ballack is starting. Malouda for Kalou is a good decision. Keep it tight to start with. Which formation do you think Man Utd will play? 4-4-2 or 4-3-3?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2008
they played 4-3-3
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2008
Ibime:

Boy - that got me going. Thank God Ballack is starting. Malouda for Kalou is a good decision. Keep it tight to start with. Which formation do you think Man Utd will play? 4-4-2 or 4-3-3?

Man United will play both formation. That is the fluidity United can count on while Chelsea is frigid. United may start with 4-4-2 with Hargreaves on the right wing and Ronaldo on the left wing. Carrick and Scholes to play in the middle of the pack with Rooney and Tevez leading the attack.
They can also go 4-3-3/4-5-1 with a 3-man midfield and Ronaldo playing in the attack. United will RULE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2008
guy!
wait for final whistle!
and please seaze ur posting too! let chelsea fans do the talking
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by fellybabe(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2008
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] UP BLUES-UP CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2008
Is Essien just having a bad day or is Ronaldo unstoppable undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2008
Essien is not having a bad time.

It is because he is not allowed to play his usual pattern

I am a United fan but it seem as if Chelsea wants to play in second half.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2008
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2008
c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.