Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,527 members, 7,920,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (296019 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by donchichi: 11:03pm On May 21, 2008
jejelolatu:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

worra piry tongue tongue tongue :

my chelsea frends aint picking their calls!!!!!!
grin grin grin

yukkkkk shocked shocked
now thats what i call PATHETIC

haha, congratulations! why don't u leave us to lick our sores. i mean its not like u guys actually played better?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2008
Well, what can I say?
The clinic is open tonight grin

@ Mukina2
How are you dear?
I need more hands in the clinic please grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:09pm On May 21, 2008
I am fine cheesy
congrats tongue
sorry not me tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2008
@ Mukina2
This is a public forum Muki
You know you love to work in the clinic.
At least you get a chance to rob the defeat in more on the boys grin
So what say you? wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by funkybaby(f): 11:25pm On May 21, 2008
Erm, Erm,

**Knock Knock**,

Please, erm, i am looking for Akolawole.

Can someone please tell him that the RED wine i promised him- to celebrate Man U's victory- is already wrapped and i need his post code to send it to him (special delivery) as soon as possible. grin grin

Erm, Thanks.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by akinwunmi(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2008
cry  cry  cry ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> sori chelski better luck next time only God knows when that WILL EVER BE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2008
15 million pounds + 2 goals in all comps x the final nail in chelsea's ucl coffin = nikol-ASS ANAL-ka grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:39pm On May 21, 2008
ritchboy:

15 million pounds + 2 goals in all comps x the final nail in chelsea's ucl coffin = nikol-ASS ANAL-ka grin

lmfao
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2008
What has Avram Grant won? Jose's immediate predecessor and successor won nothing in their "final" seasons.

Do people still think Jose's successes were fluky?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2008
Does Chelsea have any power over Drogba? I mean since he may be leaving the club for another club.

Does Avram Grant have a future in Stanford Bridge?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2008
Grant is a good guy.

I don't think Mourinho will perform better than Avram Grant tonight if he was in his shoes.

Don't forget that the world is pressurising this guy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2008
Drogba reminded me of Zidane in the 2006 World.

They are both different acts and scenery but they both were awarded the most valuable card in a football match.

Zidane left the pitch after the Red Card, and Didier Drogba did the same tonight.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:53am On May 22, 2008
I still feel cheated. Tomorrow I have to wake up to Man Utd - Best team in Europe bla bla bla - when if not for a little slip by John Terry, the story would have been different. I really cannot direct my anger at anyone over the match. I just think God chose to play with our emotions small. Still haven't slept. This shit is hurting man!

Anyway, I think we won everyone's respect yesterday all over the world. Our profile and our estimation has been raised like never before and I even had Spuds, Kopites and Gunners texting to say we were very unlucky.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2008
Ibime:

Anyway, I think we won everyone's respect yesterday all over the world. Our profile and our estimation has been raised like never before and I even had Spuds, Kopites and Gunners texting to say we were very unlucky.

Dammn, all this na moral consolation and emotional spins. CHELSEA LOST!, E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter how we spin it that "you on everyones respect". Do losers win repect? If losers win respect, what do the winners win? a bowl of cereals with a Russian vodka or what?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 8:25am On May 22, 2008
Ibime:

I still feel cheated. Tomorrow I have to wake up to Man Utd - Best team in Europe bla bla bla - when if not for a little slip by [b]John Terry, [/b] the story would have been different. I really cannot direct my anger at anyone over the match. I just think God chose to play with our emotions small. Still haven't slept. This shit is hurting man!
And u don't consider CR7 miss a little slip. What a warped analysis. You lost to the best team in the world at the moment.
Be a sports man and accept defeat although it pains to be a loser. tongue tongue tongue

rikkyjen:

Dammn, all this na moral consolation and emotional spins. CHELSEA LOST!, E don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter how we spin it that "you on everyones respect". Do losers win repect? If losers win respect, what do the winners win? a bowl of cereals with a Russian vodka or what?
Well said rikky.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2008
what are u saying?
are u that blind tht u didnt see terry slip befor he hit the ball? he even sent van der sa the wrong way!
and u standing there talking shyts to mans ear! which slip did ronaldo slip?

i just feel for terry! he must be cursin the pitch and that freaking umbro boots!
now av had to recieve freaking mms's with that stupid manutd flag claiming a lucky victory!

hope we come back next season! and kick all of ur arses!!

C'MON chelseaaa!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 9:27am On May 22, 2008
lalaboi:

what are u saying?
are u that blind that u didnt see terry slip befor he hit the ball? he even sent van der sa the wrong way!
You are blaming the slip on JT hun, did you not see the slip on EVS before FL scored the equalizer. Dude all is about composure and confido.
Was he the only player that played from the same spot? Be a proud loser dude.

For ur info JT was not suppose to take the pen, he just want to be on the front pages of UK Tabloid as the Game winner, Believe me what was in his mind as he want to take the Pen is lifting the CUP hence he couldn't concentrate.

Extract from what Ten Cate said after the game
Terry went on to reveal that Terry was not originally supposed to be one of the first five penalty takers, but was promoted up the order because he felt so good

.http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=705991
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2008
JT is a very good penalty taker!

he slipped!!!! what part of that dont u understand! yea van der sar slipped too! but JT's uncomparable!

if he had scored u wouldnt come with the stupid story of him being promoted to take the spot kick!!

he's a club captain!! what doo u expect? he's got to be responsible
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 9:44am On May 22, 2008
lalaboi:

JT is a very good penalty taker!
he slipped!!!! what part of that don't u understand! yea van der sar slipped too! but JT's uncomparable!
if he had scored u wouldnt come with the stupid story of him being promoted to take the spot kick!!
he's a club captain!! what doo u expect? he's got to be responsible
Guy i believe you are a chav, if you call the story stupid then who made the comment(Ten Cate) must be stupid himself according to you. If EVS did not slip are you telling me their will be a pen to take?

You fail to get the gist dude, the CUP is destined to OT. If he is s good Pen taker why was he not included in the list at the first instance, do you swap a good pen taker and skipper to some one he is better than? Hell NO.
Why can't you compare the two slips, u scored on our slip and we were saved on your slip for me our slip is even worse than your and vice-versa. If look at it from a neutral point of view its comparable.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2008
i told u! stop chattn shyt to man's ear!

u just making a pointless arguement! van der sa slipped, did it mean we wasnt gona score again? and how is van der sa's slip worse than JT's?

u even misinterpreted the story! why dont u write it word for word as u saw in goal website!

u r a red devil! go celebrate! leave me alone!

i dnt even know why am still replying ur posts!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2008
cry cry cry what a sad night it was yesterday cry

it's all good; no team gets so much luck twice in a row cool we'll be back next season.

presido,

stop spewing puke ! Ten Cate didn't say any such thing !
it's really interesting you didn't read the link you posted.
it's your lucky season; i wonder work sort of food the officials fed on before that game angry they looked more like stevie wonders . angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 10:44am On May 22, 2008
Ten Cate didn't say any such thing !
[/quote]Did u visit the link? If you did and did not see the line i pasted then you must do something fast about your memory card.

lalaboi:

and how is van der sa's slip worse than JT's?
For me as a United Fan EVS's slip is worse because we conceded a goal. Why should i worry about JT's slip
You can equally ask me to worry about Anelka's miss as if you cared when CR7 missed.
Can't u understand a simple logik?

[quote author=wormedup link=topic=16635.msg2285263#msg2285263 date=1211447605]
Ten Cate didn't say any such thing !
You can't even read again grin grin grin No blame u sha, JT this is all your fault.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2008
Ibime - Anelka ain't a coward. As prolific as KAnu may be, he doesn't like taking penalties.

the real coward was DROGBA - he was supposed to take the last penalty terry missed! angry

Anyway, Terry remains my man. WE've been in the semis for the past 5 years but one so there's always a cause to get to the final for the next 5 cool tongue

welldone boys
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2008
dis guy is flippn annoying mahn!

drogba was meant too take the 5th penalty! how will he have done dat in the dressing room
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2008
presido1,

do you have any idea how stories are reported
that's your link below; if you can spot the differences on the colored quotes, please let us know !

After 120 minutes of an equally enthralling and energy-sapping battle of attrition in Moscow, the Blues were just a spot-kick away from glory, only for captain John Terry to loose his footing at the most inopportune of times, after which Edwin van der Sar became the hero by saving from Nicolas Anelka.

"We were devastated to lose it like that," said Ten Cate.

"I thought that in the second half and extra-time that we were the better side.

"We had some good chances and were very unlucky. We hit the post and the crossbar but penalties are a lottery and we got the short straw.

"The players have done a fantastic job this year.

"Especially if you look at the many critics they had, the manager especially.

"The players had to cope with it every day and to come so far, and be better over the 120 minutes against one of the best teams in the world, means that everyone at Chelsea can be proud."

Terry went on to reveal that Terry was not originally supposed to be one of the first five penalty takers, but was promoted up the order because of Didier Drogba's expulsion.

"It was unbelievable," continued the ex Ajax man. "He just slipped. We practiced penalties in training last week and he was so confident - he took them all very well.

"So we were pretty confident. He was not in the first five but when it comes to take them, somebody might say 'I don't feel well, I prefer somebody else take it'."

Derek Wanner, Goal.com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2008
22/05/2008 11:04
Carvalho Reveals Dressing Room Heartache
Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho has admitted that the Blues dressing room was a sorry sight after last night's cruel penalty loss at the hands of Manchester United and that captain John Terry was literally inconsolable.

After 120 minutes of an equally enthralling and energy-sapping battle of attrition in Moscow, the Blues were just a spot-kick away from glory, only for captain John Terry, of all people, to loose his footing at the most inopportune of times.

"There were a lot of tears in the dressing-room," confessed Carvalho. "We couldn't stop Terry crying."

Chelsea assistant manager Henk ten Cate earlier revealed that Terry was not ever originally supposed to be one of the first five penalty takers, but was promoted up the order because of Didier Drogba's expulsion.
Derek Wanner, Goal.com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2008
Vidic got Drogba - on the field and on the press!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2008
Mustay:

Ibime - Anelka ain't a coward. As prolific as KAnu may be, he doesn't like taking penalties.

the real coward was DROGBA - he was supposed to take the last penalty terry missed!

I ain't just talking about the penalties. I am talking about Anelka's general demeanour since he came to Chelsea. He looks intimididated and cowered. Like I said, he always has complex when he is playing for a big team. Maybe he feels intimidated by the star names @ Chelsea like he did @ Madrid. I think it is better for him to be a big fish in a small pond. No question of his talent, I just think he doesn't have the right mentality to play for Chelsea and he has shown it over the last 2 or three months.

As for Drogba, his time is also up. Even before the red card, it was a horrible performance. He miscontrolled everything and mislaid all his passes. Vidic pocketed him all night. I am sure he will beg Chelsea to stay but we have had enough of his tantrums, his unprofessionalism and his spoilt behaviour.

Our midfield was terrific. Lamps and Ballack were majestic. Makalele was in a class of his own. Ashley was immense. I didn't even see Rooney and Tevez - thats how good Terry and Rikky played. Essien did well. I don't blame him for the goal. It is not his position. Joe Cole was alright - he offered more defensively than attacking wise. Malouda was tactically astute although still not Chelsea standard. Everyone played as I expect except Drogs. Its just a shame we lost on pens.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2008
Ibime:

Our midfield was terrific. Lamps and Ballack were majestic. Makalele was in a class of his own. Ashley was immense. I didn't even see Rooney and Tevez - thats how good Terry and Rikky played. Essien did well. I don't blame him for the goal. It is not his position. Joe Cole was alright - he offered more defensively than attacking wise. Malouda was tactically astute although still not Chelsea standard. Everyone played as I expect except Drogs. Its just a shame we lost on pens.

I guess u were wearing your blue-tinted goggles when u saw the game then cos Rooney n Tevez could have made it 3-0/4-0 in the 1st half.
While i admit Rooney wasn't at his best yesterday, Tevez was a nuisance to Chelsea's defence throughout the 90.
Without taking anything away from Chelsea, they coped well with United's early assaults but only one team had to win it. . .
I'm glad that team was Man Utd.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:29pm On May 22, 2008
Ibime
Rooney and Tevez were not in the game, Terry held on to rooney while Ashley Cole was outstanding. Ronaldo was too afraid to venture towards the left corner. Tevez was a man on the moon too.

Drogba was playing as a lone striker and had at least 2 men on him anytime he got close to the ball, besides Vidic was terrific and did what defenders ought to do. It is not a slight on Drogba. Any, and I repeat ,any striker would have the same issues in the situation.

Yes I am disappointed with Drogba's stupidity. It was a slight touch on vidic's face but rules are rules and for a professional to do that at a final is beyond comprehension. However we have seen top players sent-off for reckless behaviors too - Zidane, Beckham, Zola etc to mention but a few. It happens.

We did not lose the game because of Drogba red card (this is debatable though). We lost because of Terry (who was otherwise superb through the game). I used to think the difficult part of taking penalties was beating the keeper, but apparently it is keeping the ball on target. I may be sounding mean but I dont understand how he missed the clear God-given chance to glory.

Now again, is Fergie allowed to talk to Refs at half time? How come no one is talking about that? The calls at 2nd half was crazy and Rio was lucky to escape blatant penalty decisions especially his drop kick on Joe Cole with his high foot.

In the end history will remember only one thing - We failed to win.

Sad, sad day for football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2008
somze,

all the while i thought i was the only one that saw the second half officiating of the game and rio's kung-fu on joey.

oh well, there's 2 of us !
it's all good though; we ain't dead yet ! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2008
What Kung-Fu? Did Ferdinand kick Joe Cole's head? undecided undecided undecided
U guys love clutching at straws. . . . .U lost a game and u are counting on incidents that should have been. . . .
Wormy, take ur complaints to Michel Platini. . . .I am sure he would consider a re-match with DROGBA starting. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.