Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,317 members, 7,978,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:24 PM

Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends (3480 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Why Small Girls Dey Like To Date Marrried Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Latoya(f): 4:40am On Sep 10, 2005
Yea baby,now u are talking wink
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2005
Now the question is...........

Who's fault is it that they have boy friends at such ages? The parents, the girl, guys, who?
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by WesleyanA(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2005
you. . . . .your fault. sad
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2005
Moi? Que signifiez-vous me? Comment c'est mon défaut ? Expliquer vous manque WesleyanA.

In English.....

What do you mean me? How is it my fault? Explain yourself miss WesleyanA.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Greatpeter(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2005
Goodguy what is the meaning of this, pls explain before headache strikes grin
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2005
You know what?? All of you are sick!

This is not the small girls fault, neither is it the small boys fault! These kids (WE) met it in the world. We met it and that's how it will go from generation to generation. It can never change. So why don't we all just LIVE with it! Ehn??
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by kenflavor(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2005
hot-angel --You know what?? All of you are sick!

Na wa for u ooo.
Why the abuse now?
Did u have a lover at 13?
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2005
When i say people are sick, it's not an abuse. It's simply my way of saying i have a solution. wink

And ermm, 13 ma black ass.. try 9
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2005
Hot Angel sure had a bf right from her nursery school days. That's why she's so defensive over this topic. So guys, dont be surprised at her aberrant behaviour grin
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by soko(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2005
nawaa there is no small girl for niga again ooooooooooooooo.pls my brother advice ur sisters so that they will not join them. because i thing it is end time oooooooooooo.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2005
i think this thread is absolutely of no use! discussing about this won't solve the problem and as far as I'm concerned I see nothing wrong in a girl of 16 (like me) dating a guy! Hottie tell this people may de no de talk anyhow! i prefer to date a guy than to suppress the feeling i have for him inside me! and anyway it's fun!
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2005
michelin89:

i think this thread is absolutely of no use! discussing about this won't solve the problem
Hey michelin, no one is asking for solutions to the problem of small girls having boyfriends. This topic is intended for people's views and opinions only, not solutions.

michelin89:

and as far as I'm concerned I see nothing wrong in a girl of 16 (like me) dating a guy!
If you'd read the O.P's post, you'll see that he made mention of "small girls of 11, 12, 13, 14 years".

michelin89:

Hottie tell this people may de no de talk anyhow!
I don't think anyone here has said anything wrong to cause this sort of statement made by you.

michelin89:

i prefer to date a guy than to suppress the feeling i have for him inside me! and anyway it's fun!
This statement sounds more to me like you are the one that goes after guys, and not the other way round. No beefs here, but do your parents approve of you dating a guy? (Just curious undecided).

1 Like

Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2005
goodguy you've destroyed me!  cheesy
goodguy:

Hey michelin, no one is asking for solutions to the problem of small girls having boyfriends. This topic is intended for people's views and opinions only, not solutions.
If you'd read the O.P's post, you'll see that he made mention of "small girls of 11, 12, 13, 14 years".
I don't think anyone here has said anything wrong to cause this sort of statement made by you.
This statement sounds more to me like you are the one that goes after guys, and not the other way round. No beefs here, but do your parents approve of you dating a guy? (Just curious undecided).
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2005
oh i did? my bad! undecided cheesy
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2005
@goodguy
...try be easy on lil ladies's posts because they usually mean no harm.Its their understandin. I felt for d way u damaged michellin posts.
U can be harsh to people like me, GP  etc who r expected to know better
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2005
Did I say anything harsh? undecided I thought I was only clarifying issues. smiley
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2005
Not really. U only damaged her post...callin bluff evry single line of her post. cheesy Its ok. just easy o
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She said Goodguy u've destroyed me. That's soo funny! But true. cheesy cheesy
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2005
well no beefs, we actually got along well on yahoo messenger. grin I think she's nice.

Lizzy, no offenses ooo!! grin
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 2:09am On Oct 25, 2005
Segun is flirting Lizzy. The signs r obvious. Come to me now b4 its too late.
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 3:15am On Oct 25, 2005
I'm not flirting, I was just doing a "get together". grin
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2005
he's right
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2005
layi:

Segun is flirting Lizzy. The signs r obvious. Come to me now before its too late.

*thinking*...................

*still thinking*.......

Nahhhh, I am staying with my boo. kiss kiss kiss I love him too much to trade him for another man. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by layi(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2005
.......even when he has traded u for another girl?
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2005
no he didnt. angry
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2005
ahahahah you guys like to pour kerosene on fire!
Re: Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends by goodguy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2005
layi:

.......even when he has traded u for another girl?
NO I didn't!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) / A Nairalander's Ordeal / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.