Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? (5615 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

So we should assume she is happy that her daughter got preggers??
She prolly advised her to sleep with her boy/friend without condoms too.
Are u from Philistine??
ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
sistawoman:

Not just any republican.  She can get away with this in Alaska but she is running for the second highest seat in our government a heart attack away from the highest.  Sorry but we tend to hold those politician to a higher standard.
LOL, you dey wish am for McCain?
I agree we must hold these candidates to the highest standard but biko, none of them is perfect. Why should they be held accountable for the decisions and choices of their children?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
She prolly advised her to sleep with her boy/friend without condoms too.
Are u from Philistine??

@ Hannibal what kind of rubbish have you just posted ?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2008
In fact, I just read somewhere that she fired a commissioner that refused to fire a state trooper that divorced her sister. Will post article, if I find it.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

@ Hannibal what kind of rubbish have you just posted ?

Rubbish?? If thats what u think about it.
All i am saying is the kid is responsible for the pregnancy.
Nothing to do with the mother and only a pseudo-moral politician will use the story as a weapon to bring his opponent down.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
Yes, she is an epitome of what doesn't work for people her age.  

I don't think so. You think Palin's daughter hasn't heard of condoms because her parents preach abstinence?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

In fact, I just read somewhere that she fired a commissioner that refused to fire a state trooper that divorced her sister. Will post article, if I find it.
 It NOT a fact as it is under investigation, nothing has been proven.

Did you also read the article that said the commisioner misused funds? and was an alcoholic who wasn't functioning at his job well?

yeah you probably didn't . . .
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ JeSoul: never said information was a fact. In fact, is different from the fact is
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ stillwater : was going to respond to your post b4 your edited.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2008

why won't she be happy ? She's going to be a grandmother.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

@ JeSoul: never said information was a fact. In fact, is different from the fact is
 aight, just making sure you were aware that it is only an allegation, likely to never be proven.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

@ stillwater : was going to respond to your post before your edited.

And?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
aight, just making sure you were aware that it is only an allegation, likely to never be proven.

Nlanders and nonsensical accusations.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

why won't she be happy ? She's going to be a grandmother.

U have just confirmed u are a Philistine. grin cheesy
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You have just confirmed u are a Philistine. grin cheesy

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You have just confirmed u are a Philistine. grin cheesy

If you think so. Nothing is right or wrong. Good or bad but thinking makes it so.  

and whats wrong with being from philistine ?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

Nlanders and nonsensical accusations.
 Go thru my posts and point out just ONE accusation that I have made

koko and her accusation insinuating I made an accusation . . .
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ Hannibal, I refuse to go down the insult road with you. (this is not the religious thread)

So u're free to insult as you wish.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

@ Hannibal, I refuse to go down the insult road with you. (this is not the religious thread)

So u're free to insult as you wish.

hmm so . . . you only participate in insults in the religion forum? that explains a lot . . . cool
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
koko and her accusation insinuating I made an accusation . . .

Jargon at work. but onwards, I go!!  wink

too much repetition in the run-on
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

If you think so. Nothing is right or wrong. Good or bad but thinking makes it so.  
and whats wrong with being from philistine ?

Temper temper. . . . . .

Don't blow a gasket but please take some time and listen to yourself.
How can this woman be happy she is becoming a granny after the whole mess her daughter has caused??
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by sistawoman: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
As i stated before it is not right to hold them to perfection but it is the game we play here.  And knowing that is how the game is played means that you understand why one would be attacked.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
How can this woman be happy she is becoming a granny after the whole mess her daughter has caused??

How can her daughter's pregnancy be a mess. You contradict yourself.

You are the same one stating that the mother should not be blamed for the daughter's action. So, the daughter wants to be preggers so she is.

How is it a mess ? explain further.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Temper temper. . . . . .

Don't blow a gasket but please take some time and listen to yourself.
 listen to herself? I'm afraid that may be asking too much  grin  cool
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
sistawoman:

As i stated before it is not right to hold them to perfection but it is the game we play here.  And knowing that is how the game is played means that you understand why one would be attacked.

Wait a minute, I am sorry, that is not how WE play the game. Any reasonable human would know that even the game has boundaries and points where you start pushing the LINE between LOGIC and STUPIDITY. By the way, the problem here is not political. Gal go get belle. Since when did that become part of politics? Wait a sec, because you want it to be? Let me guess? Palin Asked her daughter to go get pregnant?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ JeSoul: you might want to apply this to yaself as well.
listen to herself? I'm afraid that may be asking too much  

and stop trying to instigate trouble. it seems as though you have nothing better to do.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

How can her daughter's pregnancy be a mess. You kind of contradict yourself.

You are the same one stating that the mother should not be blamed for the daughter's action. So, the daughter wants to be preggers so she is.

How is it a mess ? explain further.

It's a mess already because zealots like u are using it to crucify the Palins.
Until last week, few people know Sarah Palin(never mind the daughter Bristol).
Today, loads of blods and main stream news sites are all talking about the pros n cons of teenage pregnancy.
Is that not a distraction? Is the whole shebang not a MESS??
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by JeSoul(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

and stop trying to instigate trouble. it seems as though you have nothing better to do.
actually right now I don't  cheesy

You started a conversation, raised points that have been shot down, you couldn't respond hence you abandoned them, accused me of accusing you of a phantom claim and then now you're playing the victim?
 like I said, you're serving me a comedy break right now from work, thanks!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
Well, if she knew her daughter was pregnant, prior to accepting the VP post then i'm sure she knows how to handle the mess as you put it.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ JeSoul   nothing funny about what i'm posting to you. But if you find comedy in it then more grease to your elbows.

You accused me of holding the news I claimed to have read as fact. Anyways, don't have time for rubbish.  grin grin

btw :
raised points that have been shot down, you couldn't respond
which of my points were shot down. I'd like to know. Now, I'm starting to think that you're the funny one,
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by sistawoman: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Wait a minute, I am sorry, that is not how WE play the game. Any reasonable human would know that even the game has boundaries and points where you start pushing the LINE between LOGIC and STUPIDITY. By the way, the problem here is not political. Gal go get belle. Since when did that become part of politics? Wait a sec, because you want it to be? Let me guess? Palin Asked her daughter to go get pregnant?

No she did not but she asked that every one in world scrutinize and pick over her life and choices with a fine tooth comb when she accepted the VP slot.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
madamkoko:

Well, if she knew her daughter was pregnant, prior to accepting the VP post then i'm sure she knows how to handle the mess as you put it.

What is your point exactly?
You seem to be going here n there. . . . .
Are u saying this woman should be held responsible for what her daughter has done?

Kobojunkie:

Brilliant!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Devastating Scenes From The War In Sudan / B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.