Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,491 members, 7,898,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? (5614 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by newdeal(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
@yemmese'
I agree its disappointing for the daughter of a sex-abstinence advocate to be found in such a situation. What i find difficult to accept is for people to regard Palin as a hypocrite for her belief in abstinence because of the teenager's pregnancy. I would have accepted that label if Palin is the one involved and not the daughter. To put it bluntly, do you expect her to follow the daughter all over? or to put lock and keys on the girl's privates?

@kha_khai[abi na ogogoro self grin]
yemmese has acknowledged the typo-error, no need rubbing it in.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by littlekim(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
yemmyse got what he deceived. The guy is simply a confusionist.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by ebariba: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
I don't understand why Mrs Pallin's political career/ambition should'nt be disrupted by her daughter's act. Afterall, politicians like her are quick to profer solutions to societal problems like juvenile delinquencies and the likes, blaming such on the inability of parents to rear their wards properly,

And the fact that Mr Obama has chosen not to use this situation as a political tool is inconsequential!

I understand she said her daughter is getting married to the boy/man that got her pregnant.
Question 1; Has the boy/man indicated his interest in marriage at this time?
2; When did becoming pregnant become a prerequisite to getting married?

I wish her luck!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
newdeal:

What i find difficult to accept is for people to regard Palin as a hypocrite for her belief in abstinence because of the teenager's pregnancy. I would have accepted that label if Palin is the one involved and not the daughter. To put it bluntly, do you expect her to follow the daughter all over? or to put lock and keys on the girl's privates?

Brilliant post.
Unfortunately, not too many peops posting here are intelligent. tongue
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by ebariba: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
@Hannibal

Your perception of intelligence or otherwise is entirely up to u. The fact that some posters disagree with your opinion on this post does'nt make them, or their posts unintelligent.

Be objective, be open and grow.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebariba:

@Hannibal

Your perception of intelligence or otherwise is entirely up to u. The fact that some posters disagree with your opinion on this post does'nt make them, or their posts unintelligent.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by ebariba: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
@Kobo

"Aggresive minority should not force their tastes and believes on everyone"

That's the footnote registered on your profile and it reflects on every of your posts.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebariba:

@Hannibal

Shut your trap, asswipe!!!

I am old enough to differentiate between a brilliant post and an unintelligent post.
Why not say something constructive rather than trying to prove whose comment is intelligent/foolish.
Tell u what, you have just added to the growing number of the dumb comments on this thread.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by madamkoko: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ ebariba  

Hannibal normally and usually has nothing of worth to add to posts/ conversations and rathers, insults and curses.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
madamkoko:

@ ebariba  

Hannibal normally and usually has nothing of worth to add to posts/ conversations and rathers, insults and curses.

Eat ya heart out, madamkoko.
Who cares what u think?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by ebariba: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Shut your trap, asswipe!!!

I am old enough to differentiate between a brilliant post and an unintelligent post.
Why not say something constructive rather than trying to prove whose comment is intelligent/foolish.
Tell u what, you have just added to the growing number of the dumb comments on this thread.

Typical, isn't it?

I see you've taken things personal, I am too much to engage you in childish bickerings and temper tantrums.

I see you are "old enough" in age but not in ,

All the best as u uphold your reputation. grin wink
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebariba:

@Kobo

"Aggresive minority should not force their tastes and believes on everyone"

That's the footnote registered on your profile and it reflects on every of your posts.

What is the meaning of the above post? How does this connect to the thread?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebariba:

Typical, isn't it?

I see you've taken things personal, I am too much to engage you in childish bickerings and temper tantrums.

I see you are "old enough" in age but not in ,

All the best as u uphold your reputation. grin wink

Yet anutha waste of valuable bandwidth.
U cretins keep crawling out of ya holes to sprout out more moronic and daft comments.
"Old enough in age but not in". . . . . . If this statement doesn't prove u function on a single digit IQ, nothing else would.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by RibaduFan(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
@Hannibal

I seriously doubt if you can really differentiate between an intelligent post and an unintelligent post, given ur last few responses.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
yemmyse:

@Hannibal
I seriously doubt if you can really differentiate between an intelligent post and an unintelligent post, given your last few responses.

Even fools do seriously doubt. . . . . .
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by DeepZone: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2008
Why are you people eating hannibobo for his opinion? Is it a crime to have an opinion in nairaland again?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by RibaduFan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
please is ther a why i can programme my pc to hid any posting from Hannibal.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by RibaduFan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2008
please, is there a way I can programme my pc to hid any posting from Hannibal?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by DeepZone: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2008

find the boby joystick, he falls for boobs seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
yemmyse:

This has officially confirmed your status as a Arrow. grin

To hide any posting from me, why not try drinking cyanide and soda.
U will never hear from me again. cheesy
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by away4real(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Kobo, how come i didnt see your response to this post from Sean in the first page. I would like to see how you respond to this, am assuming you lean towards the right or towards replubican ideology so please can u respond to this.

If my assumption is wrong, ie you don't lean towards the right, then in your opinion how can this be explained.

I watched the RNC convention ystday and little mention of the economic crises, its all talk about the past, like a valedetory convention of a man that we are supposed to believe spent his life in service which service??. Yeah he is a war hero thank you sir, is that all?

Geez what about the future. Even watched a war movies thriller.lol. Must it be all about war with the Republicans?

Jesus Christ. Why are you getting God involved?

Its simple, The republicans do not practice what they preach.

1. The Republicans are Pro- Life yet they support the war.
2. They say they do not want the government to be involved in People lives but yet enforce the patriot act.
3. They accuse Dem's of being spendthrifts but yet cause the country to be bankrupt.
4. They support the wealthy by cutting taxes on the rich
5. They believe in freedom but yet try to push the Christian beliefs on everyone. What ever happen to Religion being left out of politics. Didn't Jesus say "“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

Is this the party you favor KOBO?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by RibaduFan(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
the typo there shows how irritated I am with ur pointless postings. Am sure u and lilkim are from the same village.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
away4real:

@ Kobo, how come i didnt see your response to this post from Sean in the first page. I would like to see how you respond to this, am assuming you lean towards the right or towards replubican ideology so please can u respond to this.

If my assumption is wrong, ie you don't lean towards the right, then in your opinion how can this be explained.

I watched the RNC convention ystday and little mention of the economic crises, its all talk about the past, like a valedetory convention of a man that spent his life in service, Geez what about the future. Even watched a war movies thriller.lol. Must it be all about war with the Republicans?

Jesus Christ. Why are you getting God involved?

Its simple, The republicans do not practice what they preach.

1. The Republicans are Pro- Life yet they support the war.
2. They say they do not want the government to be involved in People lives but yet enforce the patriot act.
3. They accuse Dem's of being spendthrifts but yet cause the country to be bankrupt.
4. They support the wealthy by cutting taxes on the rich
5. They believe in freedom but yet try to push the Christian beliefs on everyone. What ever happen to Religion being left out of politics. Didn't Jesus say "“Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

Is this the party you favor KOBO?

Why do you care? I do get tired trying to help people see past their noses. Some posts that are not worth responding to. However, feel free to indulge her.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Mamajama(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2008
New indications emerging on the dude that got her pregnant on myspace where he clearly said he does not want a baby.  

So who are this republicans fooling?
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by away4real(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
In my opinion it matters that Palins daughter is pregnant. The reason(s) as others have stated in here is that it is a clear testimony that her policies dont work. The policies has failed right in her home.

So what policies as a nation should the government follow. If Palin refuses to acknowledge that children will on the average not listen to their parents, and that they shouldnt know the alternatives no adequate preparation to prepare them, i do not pity her, in short i hope the younger daughter is not pregnant already.lol.

If she is agaist teaching sex education in school, then fair play she got what she deserves. A parent should enlighten their kids to all the options, the decision is for the child to make, but at least when or if they decided to err, they know theres something called a condom that can protect them or the other options available.

All this pro life debate and republican arguements is all intellectual laziness and in my opinion could be linked to bigotry and hypocrisy.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by ebariba: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Kobo

Your footnote which is supposed to reflect your belief system contradicts what is obvious to all, that you are not always open and objective, regarding an opinion that differs from yours as RUBBISH.

U live in your own cocoon and your views are not universal.

@ Hannibal/cannibal

I'm done with you.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebariba:

@ Kobo

Your footnote which is supposed to reflect your belief system contradicts what is obvious to all, that you are not always open and objective, regarding an opinion that differs from yours as RUBBISH.

You live in your own cocoon and your views are not universal.

@ Hannibal/cannibal

I'm done with you.

I am sorry but that disconnected logic is not going to fly here. By the way, that post of yours still remains RUBBISH. I am sorry but that was no view but just you posting RUBBISH cause you can! Trying desperately to blur the lines between that which is intelligent and that which is stupid is not going to fly. Try again!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Hannibal: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2008
away4real:

In my opinion it matters that Palins daughter is pregnant. The reason(s) as others have stated in here is that it is a clear testimony that her policies don't work. The policies has failed right in her home.

So what policies as a nation should the government follow. If Palin refuses to acknowledge that children will on the average not listen to their parents, and that they shouldnt know the alternatives no adequate preparation to prepare them, i do not pity her, in short i hope the younger daughter is not pregnant already.lol.

If she is agaist teaching sex education in school, then fair play she got what she deserves. A parent should enlighten their kids to all the options, the decision is for the child to make, but at least when or if they decided to err, they know theres something called a condom that can protect them or the other options available.

All this pro life debate and republican arguements is all intellectual laziness and in my opinion could be linked to bigotry and hypocrisy.

Bristol’s pregnancy says nothing about Sarah Palin’s suitability to be the next vice-president. cool

ebariba:

@ Hannibal/cannibal

I'm done with you.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by away4real(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Why do you care? I do get tired trying to help people see past their noses. Some posts that are not worth responding to. However, feel free to indulge her.

This was quite early enough in the debate so i dont get the "tired of trying", anyway if thats the way you feel. And why do i care, I really dont, its a debate if u choose to answer or not, will not give me a pass to the federal reserve. I just saw this thread and scanned through and noticed that no one answerd those questions.

In addition Jeseoul pls if u lean towards the right, pls can u respond to the question.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by away4real(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Bristol’s pregnancy says nothing about Sarah Palin’s suitability to be the next vice-president. cool

Congratulations!!!

Agreed, the pregnancy in itself does not.

But her policies do and if theres very clear evidence that one of her very strong policies fails in her house, why should she be allowed to spread that failure to the nation. Allowed if possible to contribute opinions that would appoint supreme court judges, that would turn Roe vs Wade. She is not suitable if we can see from her own home that the ideology doesnt work.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
I asked why you care cause you seem to put so much weight in wanting to know if I lean towards the right and yet again I see you asking if @Jesoul leans towards the right. Anywho, I believe the reason is cause the logic behind the questions is warped and so I instead thought it best to leave the person to his/her beliefs rather than spend my own time trying to help the person understand why and how it is warped thinking.
Re: Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? by away4real(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I asked why you care cause you seem to put so much weight in wanting to know if I lean towards the right and yet again I see you asking if @Jesoul leans towards the right. Anywho, I believe the reason is cause the logic behind the questions is warped and so I instead thought it best to leave the person to his/her beliefs rather than spend my own time trying to help the person understand why and how it is warped thinking.

Okay in other words you can't answer them. Logic warped just because you say so. Show the fallacy in the logic.

Yeah i asked Jeseoul, at the last count u were not Jeseoul or are you?

We are having a debate here if can't refute arguements then i guess its obvious where the intellectual laziness lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Devastating Scenes From The War In Sudan / B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.