Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pretending In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretending In Relationship (830 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pretending In Relationship by ammamat(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
Pretending in relationship or being yourself which is the best?

Its seems most guys like thier ladies to pretents rather than being themselves.
what do you think?
Re: Pretending In Relationship by janami(f): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
y all d pretense in a relationship? if they have explored their body, y not the mind?
Re: Pretending In Relationship by topup: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
I think every pretence will eventually fade at some time or the other, let's just hope before marriage. tongue

I always advise that people be themselves, we can't pretend forever, so if we don't want to disappoint the person we're with, we shouldn't pretend.

I think deep down inside, pretending to be someone else is just an indication of some self-hate, that you don't believe that you are wonderful enough for someone to choose to be with the real you, that you have to be someone else. In theory, they fall in love with someone else.
Re: Pretending In Relationship by iice(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2008

(1)

I Need To Know / What I Really Need From My Partner? / I Am Troubled By Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.