Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? (1854 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by gloryon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
what is the craziest and wildest thing u can do to get ur ex back?
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by spikedcylinder: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2008
Stand back and let a new girl enjoy!
tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by hollandis(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

tongue

why are you so gender sensitive?
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by nana(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
Nothing. Not worth it. cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
it all depends on d person

his likes and dislikes
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by hollandis(f): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

it all depends on d person

his likes and dislikes

his?
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2008
talk to her.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Busybody2(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

tongue

abi o, and watch the psycho unravel before the new girl's eyes
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

his? 

yes his,because im talking about myself,d posters qstion is for everybody

male answer urs wt "her"

female answer theirs wt "his"
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by rubi(f): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
wish him/her well
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by hollandis(f): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

yes his,because im talking about myself,d posters qstion is for everybody

male answer urs wt "her"

female answer theirs wt "his"
So mesmya is female? and all along undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
I don't need my ex back grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by MissyB1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
Why would I want him back wen I sent him away? undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by StephenP(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tell her something like "I saw your man and he's got nothing on me cause he can't love you I do"
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by topup: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hahaha, spikedcylinder said it. That is what I'd do. If he left me, I'm not going to be begging, not because of pride, but because I know ME. I know I would have given the relationship my ALL so I would not need to be begging that he forgive me for my mistakes or me mistreating him. Oh no! He would leave because he thinks he can get better. So if it was meant to be, I would be expecting him to be knocking on my door. If it's not, I just carry on with what I was doing before and not wait up.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by topup: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2008
Missy B:

Why would I want him back when I sent him away? undecided

Because you are human, who is bound to make mistakes every now and then.

ecomog08:

I don't need my ex back grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same - says the rational side of my brain.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

So mesmya is female? and all along  undecided

did i tell u otherwise?did i say im male? undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by MrCrackles(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

did i tell u otherwise?did i say im male? undecided

nah, you are SHE-MALE!!! grin
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

nah, you are SHE-MALE!!! grin

sharappp diaaaa angry  afterall u dey enjoy am like that grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

why are you so gender sensitive?

Gender sensitive like I support the women folk all the time or gender sensitive like I act a certain way because I am of a certain gender?

Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

sharappp diaaaa angry afterall u dey enjoy am like that grin grin

hahahahahahaa
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by MissyB1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
topup:

Because you are human, who is bound to make mistakes every now and then.

I carefully take ma time to probe the suituation
B4 making ma verdict.I'm not the kind of girl
to cry over what I gave away or eat ma cake and have it back.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Gender sensitive like I support the women folk all the time or gender sensitive like I act a certain way because I am of a certain gender?

I dey wonder o grin grin

@ post,
i will jump, scracth, bite, beg, insult, arrest ant impossible thing  grin
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
All na lie lie. I no fit kill maself. Wen men no finish for market cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
i am feeling you missy b kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nautillus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2008
why would I want an EX back in the first place??
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by topup: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2008
Missy B:

I carefully take ma time to probe the suituation
B4 making ma verdict.I'm not the kind of girl
to cry over what I gave away or eat ma cake and have it back.

I understand, that's the best way smiley

But then the reply could be applied to the ex, who wants you back, who is human and made mistakes, then would you want him back?
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by k1banty(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
the craziest and wildest thing u can do to get your ex back?

Ex is your past so don't let your past live in your present. There is nothing crazy and wild about wanting to get your ex back, you will make a fool of yourself if she/he does not want you back.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by MissyB1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
topup:

I understand, that's the best way smiley

But then the reply could be applied to the ex, who wants you back, who is human and made mistakes, then w[b]would you want him back[/b]?

I doubt.Like I said I take my time before making such decisions. smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by iz2much: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back?

When i met you sis and am about to squeeze her BonBon
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2008
If he walked away of his own accord, i don't want him back.

If i made a mistake - stuff happens. i still don't want him back. there'll be too much drama over my past mistakes.
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by chiogo(f): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2008
I'll seduce him cheesy cheesy I'm kidding not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be My Date For Vals / Ladies Wat Will U Do? / I'm Too Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.