Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,499 members, 7,911,173 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? (1867 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by steve49ja(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Give her space sad
Re: What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? by iice(f): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2008
Nothing jare, if we don break, we don break. That means something is not working out. If we don change and both willing to give it another go, na to just ask am if hin want try again.

i nor sabi all these underG moves or whatever. . .i no get that kind time tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Ladies In Da House / Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting / His Confused: Help Me Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.