Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: (1368 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by fsudoka: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
hey pple,pls i came to sheare my thought wit u,seeking 4ur advice, a girl i so much love wit all my heart,had borken my heart, we ar just 3month old,at 1st she loved me like never,she promised me heaven and earth,to love me till death do us part,to love me till d day after 4ever, but all dis were just because it was still new den, and now she had gone to skool osu, still seeking 4admision into oou.she had just spent 3wiks dere,and my baby came back and changed totaly.wen i call her ,she never wnt to pic
k my calls,she dnt even come to check on me again,infact there is dis guy i beliv she is goin out wit ova dere name richard,cos she alwys talkd abt him so mch and dey sent love msgs to demselves, so guys pls wot do u think i should dooooooooif u were in my shores,wot will u dooo?coz i love her alot but she had really made me cryyy///,
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Godalone(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sorry o
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2008
Had broken your heart?

In the past then, so I guess your heart's fixed now?

Or, has she re-broken it? undecided
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by arramyjay: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2008
Siena:

Had broken your heart?

In the past then, so I guess your heart's fixed now?

Or, has she re-broken it? undecided

Oh u are so mean he meant now she just broke it.hey fsudoka so sorry about wat u are going true but the truth is that she didnt love you at all,they say u dont knw the heart of a girl until u see her in different situations or environments.Guy wipe your tears brace urself breath in breath out u have a bright future ahead dnt waste another wink of tear on her,it is ok.U will heal ok.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tboy1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2008
fsudoka:

hey people,please i came to sheare my thought wit u,seeking 4ur advice, a girl i so much love wit all my heart,had borken my heart, we ar just 3month old,at 1st she loved me like never,she promised me heaven and earth,to love me till death do us part,to love me till d day after 4ever, but all this were just because it was still new den, and now she had gone to school osu, still seeking 4admision into oou.she had just spent 3wiks dere,and my baby came back and changed totally.when i call her ,she never wnt to pic
k my calls,she dnt even come to check on me again,infact there is this guy i beliv she is goin out wit ova dere name richard,because she alwys talkd about him so mch and dey sent love msgs to demselves, so guys please wot do u think i should dooooooooif u were in my shores,wot will u dooo?because i love her alot but she had really made me cryyy///,

Sorry but girls come and go, but when the right one comes you'll definitely know . . .
Concentrate on gettin your own admission and focus on your studies  wink
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by hollandis(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2008
she is now a big girl in the uni,you are there still writing jamb
I for swear make jamb,jamb you
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tope2000(f): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
pele
u'll get over it soon
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tboy1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
tope2000:

pele
u'll get over it soon

sup t wink
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tope2000(f): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
hey
how u dey?
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tboy1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2008
im ok o . . . wats good?
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
Guy!!!! Move on!! That's why u need to quickly enter the Uni. Take that Osu for instance, when u get there ehn, The gals will take u and in NO TIME AT ALL , u'll forget about her!! Too many girls around to break ur heart on one now!!!
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Nautillus(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dude . . .I knw it's hard ok.but quit being a baby with all that tears . .

Dust yourself up and move on . . .Crying won't bring her back PERIOD.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by minute(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
A girl dumped you and here you are tearing up

Amu ikun oshi.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by tomiade1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2008
cry over a girl shocked, never mehn!!!, well its a lesson, never love a girl with your heart but with your mind,

take it easy mehn, just take it that she's a "dirt on your shoulder", now all u have to do is BRUSH IT OFFF,

my guy, MORE CHICKS DEY UNI!!!!
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by timbabng(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2008
pele sad sad
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
eya, pele. Shit happens! sad

lmao,where's mesmy?
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by MissyB1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
Girls keep breaking hearts
yet no guy has come to buy my glue. embarassed
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by k1banty(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2008
@fsudoka

Mr. Oga go and study hard so you can past jamb or better still find a way to gain admission into any universities. Your heart still dey with you so don't be afraid.

Your girlfriend's level don change. OOU girls dem sabi well well so don't bother about any heartbreak for now. Move on with life and face the challenges of passing jamb. That one done dey enough for you.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by angolag(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dude never love a girl with all ur heart. Just give 35% love for a start and see where it leads to. Some girls can be easily be deceived by materials thing. Most girls !!
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by yankite(m): 5:51am On Sep 07, 2008
my guy bone level,make she waka,make i introduce u 4 business make u sef step up
u go see the kin yansh grin grin tongue wey times ten ur gf wey u go dey spank,na kia kia u heart go glue
back ,on a more serious level u need 2 step up in anything u dey do,school is not always the ultimate for
all man,ur chick don see (bigger boys)yahoo boys for osu wey fit spoil 20k ontop am at once come bone
ur sorry ass say na only romeo love u get to offer,but not 2 worry everythin 4 life na time,see my guy
this same girl go come back 2 u begging crawling on her knees but by den hm go don too late,guy just keep ur focus
everythin go be at its ideal time aight.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2008
I wish people could feel how painfully hurt you are right now and stop yearning bullshit! This guy needs your advice right now cos ahe's going through tough times, not yabbings
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by TheSly: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
hey people,please i came to sheare my thought wit u,seeking 4ur advice, a girl i so much love wit all my heart,had borken my heart, we ar just 3month old,at 1st she loved me like never,she promised me heaven and earth,to love me till death do us part,to love me till d day after 4ever, but all this were just because it was still new den, and now she had gone to school osu, still seeking 4admision into oou.she had just spent 3wiks dere,and my baby came back and changed totally.when i call her ,she never wnt to pic
k my calls,she dnt even come to check on me again,infact there is this guy i beliv she is goin out wit ova dere name richard,because she alwys talkd about him so mch and dey sent love msgs to demselve[/b]s, so guys please wot do u think i should dooooooooif u were in my shores,wot will u dooo?because i love her alot but [b]she had really made me cryyy///,
grin

Why she nor go leave you. . . . .
When u don nearly suffocate the innocent girl with your lingua!! cheesy
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by StephenP(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
Oh please go on and wallow in self pity and tears while she's at school bettering her future.
Re: A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee: by ula(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
move on!! if anything happens 2 you 2day. the world wont stop and life will go on

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss? / I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k / Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.