Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,439 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator (3743 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Religion Section 'awards Night' / Why Religion Section Will Always Turn Christians Into Atheists, Not Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2008
Miss B

Here is the deal. Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse

Name Two (2) persons who you consider born again Christians.  If you get 10 positve answers for each person - I'll send you USD100.00 (one hundred US dollars)  And I am not joking[b][/b].  The positive answers must come from posters who have been on this forum over 6 months
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by manmustwac(m): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

No I think the person should be agnostic or athiest. One mod. No religious affiliation.

I nominate KAG or nferyn.
nferyn hasn't been active for over 2 years now
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2008
Cayon:

Miss B

Here is the deal. Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse

Name Two (2) persons who you consider Christians.  If you get 10 positve answers for each person - I'll send you USD100.00 (one hundred US dollars)  And I am not joking[b][/b].  The positive answers must come from posters who have been on this forum over 6 months
I happen to be sm1 who can give out £ 100
in 2 minutes witout going to the bank.And of course won't regret it.
So keep ur USD100.00.You need it more. smiley
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2008
Missy B,
What's your address?
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by KarmaMod(f): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2008
i thought nferyn was under a new name undecided

as for KAG, does he/she still roam around here? If so, I nominate the person
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Missy B,
What's your address?
Ask me on YIM cheesy
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2008
LOL Ruby.  

Miss B you aint ez at all.  What's your address, . . .since you have lbs to give away, i'll take it or some
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2008
Cayon & MissyB pls send the $100 and £100 to my account no 409987665443388 cool
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Pataki: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2008
@ Seun,

The only person I can think of for this consideration is Analytical. That guy has a good mind of keeping his emotions level headed
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2008
Ask Ruby for ma address.

Well as you know. . . Admin is on this thread so
I'D rather not go offtopic in order not to get B. . .  lipsrsealed

So at topic
Jesoul
A.K.O
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by manmustwac(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

i thought nferyn was under a new name undecided

as for KAG, does he/she still roam around here? If so, I nominate the person
if he was under a new name we'd know by the way he writes
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2008
dreeldee:

Cayon & MissyB please send the $100 and £100 to my account no 409987665443388 cool
What a way to beg. angry angry
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2008
Missy B:

What a way to beg. angry angry

@Post i nominate dreeldee cool i don't like people wasting money like you guys are doing grin grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2008

Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 12:38am On Sep 07, 2008
Pataki:

@ Seun,

The only person I can think of for this consideration is Analytical. That guy has a good mind of keeping his emotions level headed.
Don't know analytical but based on your description (highlighted), then I'll second de motion.

Seun, we have a winner - Analytical
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2008
manmustwac:

if he was under a new name we'D know by the way he writes

right. its hard to miss nferyn's style.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2008
This lady is a good candidate.  I like her because she is feisty like me.  If it's not too much to ask, please give this lady the mod job

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158598.32.html
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2008
Lady? Absolute no! grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by bawomolo(m): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2008
huxley grin grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by manmustwac(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2008
YES! HUXLEY grin grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Queenisha: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2008
The religious forum is now boring anyway.
too partial to suit certain interest groups.
nigeria1@ can become the moderator at least his maps and aerial photos will inject some life and resurrect the once vibrant section grin
deepzone can assist him
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2008
seconded cheesy cheesy
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by mazaje(m): 2:50am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan is a fanatic and should never be considered for the job.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2008
mazaje:

davidylan is a fanatic and should never be considered for the job.

i didnt even put myself forward for the nomination. grin You bet you'd never see your posts here again.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2008
I'd vote for Analytical.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2008
@Seun
I think you should avoid anyone who is not level headed and cannot hold a civil conversation, I have been here for just a few months and this is a place where sensitive topics are discussed we do not want a moderator who cannot keep a level head. I dunno how much you read the preaching in the bus thread or the My friend hates God thread by max you should see what I mean.
It would be extremely disgraceful to see a moderator deleting posts simply because he is too bias, I will point you in a direction though there is this guy "m_nwankwo" even though we have had a clashing of ideas sometimes he has handled it in a mature way and it has been the same for all his posts I have seen. I think he would be the best.
But whatever you do seun please no fanatic or "God's Warriors".
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2008
Or maybe me self, lol
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2008
smiley
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Sisikill: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2008
LMAO @ God Warrior. I tell ya, you nailed it! cheesy

@ Topic
I nominate PASTOR AIO. He is calm, collected and very, very level-headed and more importantly, he is does not feel the compulsion to be right everytime, making him the best unbiased candidate. His posts are enlightening and you never get the sense that if you don't agree with him, you will be struck down by Holy Ghost Lightening. There days you come to the religion section and you just want to take to your heels coz it's more like the Den of Insults, at least with Pastor AIO's post you leave with the sense that there are some people who still get IT.

This message was not paid for by Pastor AIO grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by rampagain: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
if it were to be in sexuality forum,i would have nominated myself cool

but here in d religious section ,no way,i dont even know wat john3:16 is all about not to talk of psalm23 sad sad
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by noetic(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2008
huxley

olobowale

pilgrim1
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Gamine(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
Atlast undecided

I just hope the Mod is no one i currently admire/respect/like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientific Proof For Existence Of God / Breaking News: Gov. El-rufai Bans Christians From Preaching In Kaduna / Pastor Sued For False Prophecy After Collecting $20,000 & SUV From A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.