Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Help, How Do I Use Limewire? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, How Do I Use Limewire? (823 Views)

Help: How To Restrict Video Streaming On A Router / >> Pls Help - How Can I Remove This Virus From My Pc / Help! How Do I Kill Bitdefender On My System?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by vodka(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
i downladed limewire off the net at least that's easy. now how do i use it to get songs and download them to my ipod? pls help, i really need this cos u have no other means of getting fre songs off the net. thanks for your useful tips.
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by MissyB1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
I was taught some dayz ago.Maybe I can help you.
If you have downloaded. . . Have u installed it?

B.T.W. this shouldn't be in this section. smiley
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by sauwal: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
i have installed the limeware but i want to be informed on the next steps as well,in other to download music.
thanx
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by timbabng(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
to use limewire

1. open the Limewire program ( . . . .of course angry)

2. Youll see an Audio tab, click it and you'll see where you can input the artist Name, Album etc and then you click Search.

3. The search results are displayed , you then choose anyone you like out of all the displayed results by right-clicking and then choose download. You can see the sizes, bitrate etc

4. The song is downloaded to your limewire shared folder. Happy Sharing smiley

Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by AKO1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Make sue you scan every single thing you download before opening, even audio files.

Limewire is lousy with viruses.

Ares is better with viruses but it is slower and has a smaller database. It also doesnt slow down your computer like lime because it doesnt run with java.

And of course remember that everything, or 99% of what you download is illegal.

Technically. wink
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by timbabng(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
true
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by femzy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
abi
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by xJaysonx(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
. . . and u must have a very strong internet connection before it can search for files. You can see the network strength on the bottom left of the program. It must be all green to enjoy limewire perfectly. If it isn't then am sorry buddie. . .
Re: Help, How Do I Use Limewire? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2008
B4 u can run Limewire u must java installed. A better p2p is available and its makes file sharing and download easy. The p2p is Emule and u can download it from this link: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1&ga=1&rm=download

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

World Organisation Of Webmaster Certification & 1 Year Bsc (hons) / Urgently In Need Of Multilinks Broadband / From Englsh To German:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.