Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,747 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

You Must 2 Cure My Craze! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Must 2 Cure My Craze! (4322 Views)

M.i. - Craze (na So Craze Dey Start) / Cure My Craze Official Video. / Frank D'nero.::cure my craze/ kalangolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by MeGaStReEt: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
I hav heard this on fm several time, the original song and the remix he did with TIMAYA  i like the lyrics of this particular song, infact i love the song

but i don't the brain behind it apart from TIMAYA  hu fitured in the remix, i can recognize his voice anyday bt the artiste name i don't kno

have anybody had this song?

I want to know the name of the artiste please
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by oreoluwa(f): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
oops sori cant say sha , only if u can b specific, wink
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by WarfyBoy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
I dno hear the song b4 sef, nut i kno who timya folo sing am

the chorus goes like this

Yu must to cure my CRACE [kparam]

If u wnt me n u we go RACE [kparam]

then i take u bak hom to my BASE [kparam]

so me n u go just go dey PLAY [kparam]

mega, na ther i kno am reach, make i kno go tlk wetin i kno no
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by demo47: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by crious: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2008
yeha i know the song and i hardlyhear it on the airwaves, anyway sha its a good song and don't ask me who sang it cos i sdon't know for sure
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by Okute1: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
Frank D-Nero is a very good undarated talent. Him and the likes of Timaya and Keeno are good music products from Port Harcourt set to take Nigerian music scene by storm. Frank needs to promote his stuff more though , You will not be a superstar in Naija just by conquering PH. Like the artists listed above, Frank needs more materials online at the very least. I know its all down to funding but putting something online surely will not cost an arm and a leg.
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by MeGaStReEt: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
ty okute and demo

its a nice song and i love it
Re: You Must 2 Cure My Craze! by MeGaStReEt: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
this song lyrics tithe sha

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mp4 Song's Site Link Mobighar.com / Latest Song In Town / Download Music: Burna Boy – Sekkle Down Ft. J Hus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.