Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,519 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Frank D'nero.::cure my craze/ kalangolo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank D'nero.::cure my craze/ kalangolo (1813 Views)

Frank Edwards Song "beautiful" Is Awesome! He Is A God Sent Blessing To Nigeria / Cure My Craze Official Video. / You Must 2 Cure My Craze! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank D'nero.::cure my craze/ kalangolo by dasa: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2008
Frank D'nero is one of the contestants in MTV's advance warning Show. he will be featured on the episode to be aired on the 2nd of November 08 on MTVbase by 7.30pm.
Lets support frank by voting for him. Voting will commence immediately after the show and end on the 8th of November.
You can vote Via:
1. sms to a short code which will be specified during the show.
2. online at www.mtvbase.com/advancewarning.

Please visit www.mtvbase.com/advancewarning to register so that you can vote for frank. multiple voting is allowed.

The target is to get at least 50,000.00 for the kalangolo master who has the ability to cure craze.

Please tell 5 people about this.

watch this space for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I / Music Producers Let's Meet Here! / Ring The Alarm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.