Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,864 members, 7,935,699 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! (23041 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tokzyt(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
chika98:

why would anyone go to a country that doesn't support immigration? China is racist as hell even to their own people.

i dont think they would if 9ja was better for them.

so lets make 9ja better as little as we can, in our own way.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by talk2castr: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
@faakay

Fem! Fem!! Fem!!! Sum! Sum!!

The chinese are better than you are. The reason is because you stood before the Nigerians to discreminate the igbo's. Is China your country? Do you have a flat ass? Tell me, wetin igbo's do. You carry market enter china na igbo man go market am for you. Are u not happy with that? You are the reason Nigeria will neva have peace. People like you wey be BABA brother. Una too show unaself. Thanks to my wife who understands that without any igbo man, nigeria would have been blind today. Business wise. Put me wrong.

We had a fight in Istanbul, Turkey in 2006. The fight was because a ghananian was walking with his turkish girl friend. Some stupid turkish strikers (bikers) humiliated him just because the girl was hard for them to get. We as at a Mc Donald eatry when it happened. We had to join the black man to fight because if we allow that humilation just  because the guy is a ghananian, tomorro you will here another story concerning the same issue or similar to it. The victim must be a Nigerian because we are many everywhere, that might even be more sad than the ghanaian. Please lets keep the spirit of archieving the African race. Bam Reasoning.

United we stand. Divided we fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Foxflames: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
i dont care wat u people say, i love jackie chan and he is from china
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Foxflames: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
i do not support that chinese are that bad, infact they have done a lot for this country and for the world

from the little i can remember, let me summarize my points,

1) according to the president of the IOC, Jacques Rogge, china hosted the best olympics ever.
.how can that be possible if they are bad.

2) they help poor countries by donating aids and relief material

3) we have signed MoUs with them, on development of infastructures

4) naija pikin enjoy the benefits of china, 99% of the toys in nigeria are made in china

5) just check the battery of your phone, wha do u see?, made in china grin

so what are u people talking about?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by agaba123(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
Foxflames:

i do not support that chinese are that bad, infact they have done a lot for this country and for the world

from the little i can remember, let me summarize my points,

1) according to the president of the IOC, Jacques Rogge, china hosted the best olympics ever.
.how can that be possible if they are bad.

2) they help poor countries by donating aids and relief material

3) we have signed MoUs with them, on development of infastructures

4) naija pikin enjoy the benefits of china, 99% of the toys in nigeria are made in china

5) just check the battery of your phone, wha do u see?, made in china grin

so what are u people talking about?
Nwoke m na wa for you.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba that link was great.

Here, down bumpy, unlit roads, is where old habits die hard for China's brutal totalitarian communist regime.

These camps are being used to imprison  -  without trial or legal representation  -  people that the regime wants the world to believe do not exist amid the miracle of modern China.

From street children, hawkers, the homeless and prostitutes, to the mentally ill, black migrants, drug dealers and gays caught in public bathhouses, the camps on the outskirts of the city started filling up with Beijing's 'undesirables' last year as part of the Chinese regime's determination to present what it sees as an acceptable face to the world

'Tony', a Nigerian entrepreneur who has lived in China for the past three years, watched as dozens of his African friends were arrested last month. He hasn't seen them since.

'I started running when I saw what was happening,' he told me. 'I've heard they are in the camps. I'm just keeping my head down until you lot [foreigners] go and hoping it all returns to normal.'

With the few remaining black people and some gay men banned from entire areas, along with instructions from the authorities that they should not be served in bars or restaurants, witnesses say thousands of others have been bundled into unmarked vans and taken to the camps on the outskirts of the city.

That is the real China.
I hate it when I go to Naija and see Nigerians worshipping these short engines grin
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Outstrip(f): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
Have some pride. Nigeria cannot be that hard that people are subjecting themselves to this kind of treatment. Why live in a place like that?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by topup: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2008
I am glad that you have posted on this topic, Nigerians these days are clouded with delusions believing that life abroad is always the easier way out, when in fact I believe we'd benefit more in developing what we have around us.

Easier said than done I know, but in the long run, it'll bring more good for our country and countrymen.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by idupaul: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2008
Outstrip:

Have some pride. Nigeria cannot be that hard that people are subjecting themselves to this kind of treatment. Why live in a place like that?

i fear oo , Nigerian will go any where as long as its nt Nigeria, my cousin went to cambodia on a UN mission and saw one ibo chap there saying he was playing soccer for a local team there and the suprising thing was that the guys said he hoped to move to vietnam because footballers where paid more there, pls what happened to Enyimba.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by topup: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2008
Double Post. Sorry
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by agaba123(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2008
Queenisha:

agaba that link was great.

That is the real China.
I hate it when I go to Naija and see Nigerians worshipping these short engines grin

The day i read that story during the olympics I felt so bad. I began to put two and two together and it was adding up.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by KarmaMod(f): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2008
girl22, we insult both of them equally behind their backs tongue

Only difference is we know that here, if we walk past a Chinese person we wont get mugged cheesy
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by TheSly: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2008
Uh oh! sad
I would rather stay back in Nigeria and be smoking my Garri with ekpa from morning till night . . . .
And be living in a face-me-i-face-u house with lizards all around its wall and a short-put style toilet. . . . .
. . . . . Than subjecting myself to this kind of hardship. . . . .Damn! sad
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nguage(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2008
Another favoured method of punishment is called the Tiger Bench - where 'undesirables' are forced to sit upright on a long bench with their hands tied behind their backs. Their thighs are also tied to the bench - and bricks placed under the feet to raise them off the floor.

If your father lives in China, picture him naked, both of his thighs tied to a long bench so that his ding-a-ling sticks out while chinky chinamen get turned on. HA!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Outstrip(f): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2008
The fly the sad part is that most of these people will rather live like that in some foreign country(did somebody say cambodia, damn) than live like that in Nigeria. Honestly I think we all need to rethink this our stance. we have foreigners all over nigeria making it big but we are in other peoples land improving it and some of us are actually living like pigs just so what? You can say you went to obodo oyibo. It is sickening.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by TheSly: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2008
Outstrip:

The fly the sad part is that most of these people will rather live like that in some foreign country(did somebody say cambodia, damn) than live like that in Nigeria. Honestly I think we all need to rethink this our stance. we have foreigners all over nigeria making it big but we are in other peoples land improving it and some of us are actually living like pigs just so what? You can say you went to obodo oyibo. It is sickening.
I dont even know what to call these people.
Maybe i should say they are illiterates or ignorants. .
Most of them don't have the necessary information about where they are going.
While some have been deceived by giving them a false impression that . . . . .
all the streets out there are made of gold and u can just pick them up and be rich overnight. sad
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by bawomolo(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2008
Illegal immigrants are not criminals!!!!!!

trespassing na criminal act o, most of china's development is restricted to the cities(just like nigeria). besides beijing, hong kong and a few other places, most chinese people remain peasants hidden from the world too see especially the non-hun minorities
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Queenisha: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2008
There 's one stupid boy on the travel section that's always asking how to get to Guatemala and some other "interior" south and central American country.
I told him,they'll use him for hot tamale and burritos but did he listen?
The people are starving to death and meat walks right through the door.
That one na salah ram captured even before ramadan is declared grin
he's better off remaining at 53 Iweka road Onitsha

I hope he's reading this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nila07: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2008
that chinese people dont like blacks (not just nigerians) is not new.
I read a blog written by a guy from cameroon who studied in China. what I read blew my mind. You dont have to be illegal in China to be in Danger. in most cases, you just have to be black.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nguage(m): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2008
nila07:

that chinese people don't like blacks (not just nigerians) is not new.
I read a blog written by a guy from cameroon who studied in China. what I read blew my mind. You don't have to be illegal in China to be in Danger. in most cases, you just have to be black.
link violation.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2008
After reading all thru this post , i just felt it is we Nigerians that is to be blamed and not the Chinses people . Illegal immigration is a criminal offence and each country has is on way of treating illegal immigrant . If you have genuie documents to live in China , it is a great place to live.

Lots of Nigerians dont do research on countries they are going to , some months back i met 4 Nigerians in Seychelles and they told me the travel agent in lagos charged them 150,000 Naira each for Seychelles visa (meanwhile Seychelles is visa free if you coming for holiday ) and the so called agent told them that Seychelles is an oil country and they are looking for workers ( Seychelles as no crude oil , main resources is tourism and no employment if you dont have a Gainfull work permit) . If they have done thier research b4 they paid the travel agency they could have saved that money and start a small business in Nigeria that will provide thier daily bread for them .

"Nigeria is bad , Niger no good" so many people says but i am sure with 200,000 naira you will pay for a visa you can start a business that will provide your daily bread for you and your family .
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by na2day2(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2008
@ post

and u stayed there for 9 yrs? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 5:16am On Sep 10, 2008
@ poster
if i may ask what have you been there for the past 9 years ? are u illegal or legal immigrant ? If china was not a NO GO AREA as you claimed what have you been doing there for 9 years .
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Vallo57(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2008
The Chinese are what I call an equal opportunity abuser. They believe they are better than average Blackman. They are are crooked and and will pull one over you any opportunity the get. I've been in Guangzhou city for the annual trade fair and to transact business several times. Every visit was a learning experience for me. Nigerians are really going thru hell over there.You see Nigerians walking the streets and trying to survive in any way possible.

As a foreigner, you are not allow to own a car, not even Okada. You have to partner with a Chinese person to own a Business or use a Chinese person as front. Here in Nigeria you see these "Akapor" Chinese riding around in style and Nigerians treating them like gods.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by tpia: 5:21am On Sep 10, 2008
most things they're doing to blacks now, have also been done to whites in the past.

Dont know if its worse with blacks though.

Any black person there had better be making plans to go somewhere else or return home. I don talk my own.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2008
I wont agree with you guys on this issue that a legal black resident cannot live in China succesfully .

China is a land of business opportunity if you have the genuie papers , I got a friend that runs a wharehouse in china and he is making it big time

@ Vallo 57 who told you as a foreigner you are not allowed to own a car ? Yes you are allowed to own a car but you have to get permit from Traffic section and Police , the permit will be issued to you after they have checked you records .

I am not saying CHINA is heaven but it is a fast growing economy .
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nguage(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2008
darkroll:

I wont agree with you guys on this issue that a legal black resident cannot live in China succesfully .

China is a land of business opportunity if you have the genuie papers , I got a friend that runs a wharehouse in china and he is making it big time

@ Vallo 57 who told you as a foreigner you are not allowed to own a car ? Yes you are allowed to own a car but you have to get permit from Traffic section and Police , the permit will be issued to you after they have checked you records .

I am not saying CHINA is heaven but it is a fast growing economy .

Why are you in defence of "migrate or die trying" Nigerians, Is it becuse you're one?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 5:54am On Sep 10, 2008
n-guage:

Why are you in defence of "migrate or die trying" Nigerians, Is it becuse you're one?

I can see that you dont read post and get full understanding , you only read for reading sake . I am not in defence of "migrate or die trying" Nigerians" what i am saying is that people should not condem china just because of the way they treat illegal immigrant (Illegal immigration is a criminal offence and you dont expect the chinese goverment to be friendly with them ) but if you legal in China am sure you wont have same problem the illegal ones are having.

U should ask the poster what he has been doing there for 9 years , If China was a NO AREA as he claimed why has he not returned home since.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nguage(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2008
darkroll:

I can see that you don't read post and get full understanding , you only read for reading sake . I am not in defence of "migrate or die trying" Nigerians" what i am saying is that people should not condem china just because of the way they treat illegal immigrant (Illegal immigration is a criminal offence and you don't expect the chinese goverment to be friendly with them ) but if you legal in China am sure you wont have same problem the illegal ones are having.

You should ask the poster what he has been doing there for 9 years , If China was a NO AREA as he claimed why has he not returned home since.

Did you read this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1045764/Rounded-torture-camps-The-undesirables-China-doesnt-want-see.html ? Thats why he hasn't returned home, they imprison you and feed you to dogs.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2008
Well i guess that was what he asked for , every country has is on way of treating illegal immigrant .

Why should you go to a country with a vist visa claiming u going for holiday and u end up staying for Holiyears , he should be ready to face the penalty for breaking the rules and not coming here blaming the chinese government .
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by nguage(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2008
You're not being objective my dear darkroll, not even the most conservative of redknecks will advocate this kind of torture camps for illegal Mexican immigrants. And if what they're doing isn't so bad, why are they keeping it a secret?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2008
n-guage:

You're not being objective my dear darkroll, not even the most conservative of redknecks will advocate this kind of torture camps for illegal Mexican immigrants. And if what they're doing isn't so bad, why are they keeping it a secret?

I strongly feel what ever treatment the illegal migrants are going thru in the camp is what they asked for . It is a very simple mathematics : Stay and sit down in Niger and hussle , if you need to go for holiday go for holiday and return home , if you need to migrate to another country make sure you have original documets.

If you decide to break the rules then be ready to face the penalty .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.