Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? (1087 Views)

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Whom Would You Rather Marry? / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by obongyi: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2008
Someone who's food is tasteless or someone who's got a very bad odour
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by steaming(f): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2008
No basis for comparism Obong.

If ur two galfriends have either of the two and you are trying to make a choice, say so.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2008
i think i'd prefer marrying kanu nwankwo poster
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
this question for male or female or both
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Pataki: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

this question for male or female or both
Which of the two are you

What should I be expecting?
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by emenma(f): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
None of the above pls
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pataki:

Which of the two are you

What should I be expecting?

An hermaphrodite cool tongue
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by k1banty(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
@post

a bad cook can always learn to be a good cook while body odour can also be taken care of,

other qualities should be considered when making a choice. It varies for different individuals
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
k1banty:

@post

a bad cook can always learn to be a good cook while body odour can also be taken care of,

other qualities should be considered when making a choice. It varies for different individuals

i don't even know why sumone would start a no brainer question thread undecided
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Pataki: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

An hermaphrodite cool tongue
Yeah right.

Last I checked, you got me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So do you know how to cook? tongue tongue Or you got a putrid body odor? sad sad
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by nana(f): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
What a topic!
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pataki:

Yeah right.

Last I checked, you got me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So do you know how to cook? tongue tongue Or you got a putrid body odor? sad sad

hehehe
i 8 any kind odours
kai, that thing fit choke man pikin oo

dont like to brag grin cheesy but cooking is one of my hobby.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Pataki: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

hehehe
i 8 any kind odours
kai, that thing fit choke man pikin oo

don't like to brag grin cheesy but cooking is one of my hobby.
I hate body odors seriously. I cannot stand the thought that part of my budget will go into buying deodorants for her to smell nice. tongue

If cooking is your hobby, I guess you and I will have to fight constantly for who uses the kitchen. cheesy grin cheesy

I cannot tolerate any woman with me in the kitchen. grin That is the easiest way for a woman to offend me. wink
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pataki:

I hate body odors seriously. I cannot stand the thought that part of my budget will go into buying deodorants for her to smell nice. tongue

If cooking is your hobby, I guess you and I will have to fight constantly for who uses the kitchen. cheesy grin cheesy

I cannot tolerate any woman with me in the kitchen. grin That is the easiest way for a woman to offend me. wink

wow
i guess ur gf or future wife will be very lucky wink
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Pataki: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

wow
i guess your girlfriend or future wife will be very lucky wink
I thought it was you tongue
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
i know na, i was referring to myself
but i didnt want to make ur head swell tongue cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Pataki: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

i know na, i was referring to myself
but i didnt want to make your head swell tongue cheesy
See why you complement me. . . . . . Always thinking ahead of me. tongue cheesy

Having you makes my head swell all day na. grin
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by MrCrackles(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
damn

this thread put me in a ryt fix mannn!

ok bad-cook, i can deal with that because m a great cook!! dont no woman take me for a ride tho! cheesy

body odour? i would remain single for the rest of my life!!
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by tope2000(f): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pataki:

See why you complement me. . . . . . Always thinking ahead of me. tongue cheesy

Having you makes my head swell all day na. grin

Ahhhh, no burst am now
we both need that head in future  cheesy

Brash!:

damn

ok bad-cook, i can deal with that because m a great cook!! don't no woman take me for a ride tho! cheesy

roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by nana(f): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
No flirting!  angry

Brash!:

damn

ok bad-cook, i can deal with that because m a great cook!! don't no woman take me for a ride tho! cheesy

Lol.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2008
well i wont subscribe to any of them, haba,she cant cook then what can she do?only make babies i am very sorry but cooking i solely the work of the woman,

She has body odour,chai that one bad no be small,i wont even near her let alone woo her,and dont even think we will go to the point of marriage never That kain person go use money but deodorant and perfume finish What more you have to freshen your home every minute and you know how much Airwick costs now.
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
steaming:

No basis for comparism Obong.

If your two galfriends have either of the two and you are trying to make a choice, say so.

Good talk,it seems ur a prophet,infact $100 FOR U
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by grandjedi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
BAD COOK!!!
We'll have some good times in the kitchen - teaching and experimenting (if u know what I mean ! wink wink )
Body odour? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
bad cook any day because who wants to be with a smelly person. have you ever been on a bus and some non deodorant wearing person put their arm pit in your face OMG have mercy lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by buttercop(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
a bad cook is okay cos i'm one of the best male cooks the world has today but a smelly person ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i can't stand body odour
@ omega25red
man u are wicked i can't imagine the scenario i'll puke and i'll do it gladly out of spite it's so disgusting
Re: Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? by inbox(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
Obong I really feel 4u o! having to choose between 2 evils has never been any easy, but i wish u luck. u can live very happy as a polygamist having one that will cook u suicidal meals and the other finally burying u at nite with body ordour.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. / Why Men Marry Some Women And Not Others / How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.