Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. (1085 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by 9ijaprince(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Please i need some help. I am getting tired of my girlfriend.i have been dating this girl for over 1 yr now.Recently,i just noticed some strange behaviour.To cut the whole story short,i have strong believe that she is dating another guy,I just wanted to quit the relationship before i got booted.

Please house how am i going to do it before she disgraces me?
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by arramyjay: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2008
Hi sorry about that but be sure tht she is cheating on you b4 ending the relationship.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Nautillus(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2008
Its no biggie . . .Find out for sure IF she is . .& If she is . . .walk . . .
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Easybaby(f): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2008
Cheat on her too cheesy grin tongue
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by ukamakson: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2008
one question for you and one for her:what does the oda guy have dat u dnt? or is it dat u av changed thats why she found someone dat had the characteristics of ur former self? does she still loves u? if yes then u will have 2 start afresh and toast her,make her feel loved lik neva b4 as if u are jst meeting her, suprise her and u will see that she wud turn back 2 u cos no mater how high the eagle flies,it wud surely cum back 2 its nest.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Bazz1905: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2008
I believe the foundation of any relationship is trust. If you cannot trust your girl anymore, for what ever reason, i guess the only reasonable thign to do is to call it off. You do not need to waste yourtime playing detective so as to catch her cheating on you. I believe you are gainfully employed. If not use your time for something more productive. Its no use assuming. Being in a relationship is all about the chemistry between two people. If that chemistry is no more there, then issues such as suspicion come in.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by 9ijaprince(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by 9ijaprince(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
Cheat on her too

really?
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Easybaby(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
9ijaprince:

really?

Sure cheesy grin wink cool
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by libraGal(f): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ 9ijaprince,
Sit her down nd talk to her and if, then let her go, she is not urs.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by georgee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2008
libraGal:

@ 9ijaprince,
Sit her down nd talk to her and if, then let her go, she is not urs.

i 4 one don't believe in sitting someone down 2 talk 2 her/him.
when a man's/woman's mind is made up no amount of talk can ever change it.
it's either ur babe is cheating or not and if u find out she is,then walk away frm the relationship.
simple! 2 hell with sitting her down 2 talk angry
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by MissyB1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
So if you find out she's cheatin' . . . you'll actually quit?
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by dadde(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
are u sure u are only seeing ur imagined fear.knowing is better than assuming.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Mpele(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
lynch the f**&#$ bitch!!

grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by ramonacee(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
cry cry

heeya poor thing!! cry cry
sweetie,try talk out things,im certain it could be for some reasons.
i advise you both make your relationship work,if you really love each other.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by ukamakson: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
u guys eva heard bout the term"save your marriage" i dnt fink so, he cant jst kick her out witout tryn 2 save the relationship, sumfin has 2 b done b4 making the final decission, assuming he is married 2 her and sumfin lik dis arrises, u all fink the best option shud b divorce? certainly no, sum steps have 2 b taken b4 the final decission.
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Nautillus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
Missy B:

So if you find out she's cheatin' . . . you'll actually quit?

Haba . . .? ? is that supposed to be a question asked ? ? YES NOW ! ! !

Mpele:

lynch the f**&#$ bitch!!
grin grin grin

lol . . . .Badding Guy
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by Infoseye(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
@poster I think you should be sure and have proof, if yes she is cheating I think its best you call it quit, everyone here I also need your advice also please click the link here and advice me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186565.0.html
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by 9ijaprince(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2008
I think you should be sure and have proof,

Yes i have a reasonable evidence,strange long calls,suspicious movement,does not allow me access to her phone(which she use to do before),
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by 1Bishop(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
9ijaprince:

Yes i have a reasonable evidence,strange long calls,suspicious movement,does not allow me access to her phone(which she use to do before),
You have enough reason to sack her and ,  walk away else be prepared to get high blood pressure >>> hypertension
  from experience

don't post a reply until you have sacked her except if you're kidding,
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by webman(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
Instinct works faster than anything else, Give her RED CARD[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! My Girl Is Cheating On Me. by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
9ijaprince:

really?

Cheat on her too
LOLsssssssssssssss funny.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Always Telling Her B/f To Marry Her: / I need help / What Do You Find Attractive Physically In Awoman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.