Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By (8880 Views)

Photo : Davido Strikes A Pose With Aki And Paw Paw / Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures / Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by princeonx: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
e be like say the overdose never clear for the guy eyes! I'm still asking though, which one is this Osita?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Bestglo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
Osita is the one that has curled hair,the one that really looks like a baby

i wish him luck in his future attempt sha
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Queenisha: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
prince_onx:

e be like say the overdose never clear for the guy eyes! I'm still asking though, which one is this Osita?

Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Queenisha: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Bestglo:

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wan make e kill imself?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by spikedcylinder: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
Bestglo:

Which one of the 2 doesn't look like a baby?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by showbobo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
There is only one way to find out the truth.Our correspondent(Queenisha) should meet him one on one and . . . You know . . .Inspect him and . . . find out maybe its truly smallgrin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Uche2nna(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
Love before the first kiss, my ass!!

Obviously, the saying that one should cut one's coat according to one's size was lost on him undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

Love before the first kiss, my ass!!

Obviously, the saying that one should cut one's coat according to one's size was lost on him undecided

oh yes!

i wonder what a man-boy with severe stunted growth dey find with that girl (who claimed to be a model!)

i am sure if it was a chick with stunted growth as well, this situation would have been averted!! grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
Brash!:

oh yes!

i wonder what a man-boy with severe stunted growth dey find with that girl (who claimed to be a model!)

i am sure if it was a chick with stunted growth as well, this situation would have been averted!! grin

Or if he had found one correct beautiful gal from his village, he no go dey think suicide now.
grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by idupaul: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Or if he had found one correct beautiful girl from his village, he no go dey think suicide now.
grin grin

wetin u mean, say vilage chics no know better thing?, na village girl like better thing pass town girls sef, because then no de talk una think say them no say guy pass guy.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Bestglo(f): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Which one of the 2 doesn't look like a baby?

Hope u can see from his picture that this one looks more of a baby than the other.
The other one has the face of an old man
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Emad(f): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
Bestglo

you too harsh i beg!! cool
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
Bestglo:

Hope u can see from his picture that this one looks more of a baby than the other.
The other one has the face of an old man

Still can't see it o. They both look like babies to me. undecided undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Bestglo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ spiked cylinder
it's alright,no problem

@ emad,
dont be angry, i know that truth is always bitter
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by kellygirl(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2008
poor osita embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photo) / Papa Ajasco Biography, Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Death / Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.