Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By (8885 Views)

Photo : Davido Strikes A Pose With Aki And Paw Paw / Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures / Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2008

Osita Iheme of the ‘Akin and PawPaw’

Nollywood star, Osita Iheme of the ‘Akin and PawPaw’ fame, is on suicide watch. According to Sources close to the talented actor, who played John Okafor’s son in ‘Mr Ibu’, Iheme had proposed marriage to the vivacious Brenda Gowon, who played along for a while, but later dumped him claiming he was too tiny.

After a lavish ceremony in Abuja, with gifts worth thousands of dollars, Brenda who is a a model and actress, just took off. Unable to take the shame , Iheme opted to kill himself, overdosing on sleeping pills.

Osita met the vivacious Brenda Gowon on the island of St. Matins during the Christmas holiday where a show was held to introduce Gucci’s new line of spring accessories to buyers and selected VIPs.

Brenda is the grand niece of one of Nigeria’s most prominent Yoruba families. A model and actress in England, the beautiful always elegant, long legs Brenda with the hazel eyes is no stranger to high fashion and society.

It was a beautiful night in the Caribbean. The wind brushed softly against the cheeks of the rich and famous dressed to the nines. Stunning in a black Versace gown, silver diamond chocker and a glass slipper to match, Brenda was the apple of every man’s desires.

Osita told a close pal.” The moment I saw her, I felt the earth move under my feet.” “The air got heavy and I could not breath,” It was love before first kiss.

Osita paid the organizer of the extravaganza to sit him next to Brenda. He bought a $ 3000 watch, $700 sunglasses and $1,500 Gucci purse. Osita had them wrapped in a gold jewelry case and sent up to Brenda’s. She loved the expensive gifts.

A whirl wind romance began and by February, Brenda was in Abuja to meet Ostia’s family.

The night hummed with music as the guest drank champagne and moet. Osita climbed upon a table and finally drew everyone’s attention when on bended knee, Osita presented Brenda with a $10,000 green, one caret diamond ring. Brenda picked Osita of the table and look into his eyes. Then she planted a passionate kiss upon his lips.

But two months after the engagement Osita was rushed to the hospital from an overdose of sleeping pills? Brenda back in England did not pick up his calls . All she said upon arrival at Heathrow was that Osita was too tiny. Now back in Nigeria, the whole marriage business is over, “Osita is no more marrying the babe. The chic just came to chop and clean
mouth. Now, the guy is even denying he ever called the girl his wife to be.”

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?ContentId=3079&ContentTypeID=2

grin grin grin grin grin sharp girl grin grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by tope2000(f): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2008
Lmao
i no fit laugh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by dready(f): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2008
this guy self, why will he feel any lady in her right mind will love him, na money me and all other ladies wan flex, na wa ooo
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by nana(f): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2008
Aww! Poor Thang! But the guy rich o. He's a careless spender.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2008
chei wetin una expect the poor boy with stunted growth to do?!

kai, na real heartbreak!! grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by nana(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2008
Brash!:

chei wetin una expect the poor boy with stunted growth to do?!

kai, na real heartbreak!! grin
*SMH* U harsh cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2008
see how much woman make am spend all for love

infact him case na small compared to others

after una go say women no too much cool
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by agaba123(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
This is a case of one thinking he could buy love with money.

Anyway the babe is wicked and just another 419ner.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by idupaul: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
A whirl wind romance began and by February, Brenda was in Abuja to meet Ostia’s family.

What d ick was he using to consumate the so called whirlwind romance, pls sombody help me on this
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by nana(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
idupaul:

What d ick was he using to consumate the so called whirlwind romance, please sombody help me on this
Hmm,u aint serious. Right?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
mesmya:

see how much woman make am spend all for love

infact him case na small compared to others

after una go say women no too much cool

una too much!! cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by idupaul: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
idupaul:

What d ick was he using to consumate the so called whirlwind romance, please sombody help me on this

I am,that nigerian tom thumb looks like someone whose di ck wont be big enuff for even a female flea
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
idupaul:

What d ick was he using to consumate the so called whirlwind romance,  please sombody help me on this

very good question
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
Brash!:

una too much!! cheesy

abi oooo
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by agaba123(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2008
may be you have to find out practically
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Emad(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
grin

did he really beleive she would marry him?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Emad(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2008
reminds me of how Chinedu, ( his brother of the same height and rank)
said " i never wished to be taller " grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Raymond88(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
Emad:

grin

did he really beleive she would marry him?

I say kill the bitch!!. . . but it's ironic, the same thing that brought him fame and wealth ( his height) is the same thing that's ruining his life. sad
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by princeonx: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
@poster:
Did this actually happen? or this your story na one of their stupid romance acting?

which one is Osita? I know one is Chinedu! what diff does it make anyway?
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by showbobo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
If no be say that miserable midget no get sense.why him go wan marry model when we wey even dey capable and able never marry,ehn??Thats very good,it serves him right grin grin grin Make him go take rat poison instead or make him hang himself grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by LadyT(f): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
The other guy he acts with is married with a child. maybe he was hoping for the same. The girl will regret this action.
Poor guy
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Queenisha: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
oh this is sad.
SEe what happens when men become over ambitious.
why couldn't he look for a regular Ngozi or Laide
no he had to hang his bag where his hand could not reach
How did he think a model living in London who had mixed with the high and mighty will overlook his 2 foot frame.

me I no fit o
he can have all the money and fame
that height na big issue
what will people say?
mba!
I'll be scared that I might suffocate him in bed
does he even have an equipment to work with.
The girl tried and lasted 2 months.
I bet it wasn't easy
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by minute(f): 2:40am On Sep 11, 2008
LMAO!! This is so funny!

My stomach hurts like hell right now.

The climbing on the table part was what i just couldnt get over.LMAO!!

I feel so sorry him.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by nguage(m): 2:48am On Sep 11, 2008
Mini me just released a sex tape with a regular oyinbo woman, midgets are back in this bitch. grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Queenisha: 2:49am On Sep 11, 2008
minute:

LMAO!! This is so funny!

My stomach hurts like hell right now.

The climbing on the table part was what i just couldnt get over.LMAO!!
I feel so sorry him.

Imagine
For how long will she carry him up and down and 'back' him with wrapper
The girl thought hard and bailed out on time.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by idupaul: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Imagine

haba, he can walk na, but the issue is does he have a standard dic k.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by Queenisha: 2:59am On Sep 11, 2008
idupaul:

haba, he can walk na, but the issue is does he have a standard dic k.

yes he can but will you allow your 5 year old to walk around unaccompanied grin
he may get run over and it'll be safer and faster for her to pick him up and run on
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by idupaul: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

yes he can but will you allow your 5 year old to walk around unaccompanied grin
he may get run over and it'll be safer and faster for her to pick him up and run on
LOL grin grin
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2008
~ROTFLMAO on the replies . . .  all thoughts of empathizing w/ Osita Gone  cheesy Forgive us Lord
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Imagine

Oh my God!!! Laugh don kill me for here o! grin grin

A quick question though. . . . .is his d,ck growth stunted as well? Innocent question o.
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by yongbabe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
N here is ositas side of the tory

The latest rumour about Osita Iheme, popularly known as Paw-Paw; is that the actor has been on a suicide watch since his girlfriend, Brenda, dumped him.

Reacting to the gist, Iheme claimed he didn’t know any Brenda let alone committing suicide because of her.

“Can you imagine? Who is Brenda? No bi me o. I don’t know any Brenda or Belinda. I don’t know where the rumour is coming from.”

Rumour had it that Iheme had proposed marriage to one Brenda Gowon, who played along for a while, but later dumped him because of his size.

According to a story , Iheme had decided to kill himself by taking an overdose of sleeping tablets after spending so much money on Belinda whom he was engaged to for two months.

According to the story, Iheme told a close pal that, “The moment I saw her, I felt the earth move under my feet. The air got heavy and I could not breath. It was love before first kiss.”

It was alleged the actor bought a $3000 watch, $700 sunglasses and $1,500 Gucci purse, wrapped the gift items in a gold jewelry case and sent them to Brenda.

However, the actor said that the story on the net was the handiwork of scammers and fraudsters.

“Nothing like that ever happened to me. I have not proposed to any girl. Why would I want to commit suicide? Do you know what it means to commit suicide? Can you do it?”

According to the actor, the rumour does not bother him in any way.

“Na today? I don’t feel bad joo. Let them continue to say rubbish about me. I know myself and I know the truth.

http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=3078&ContentTypeID=4
Re: Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By by LadyT(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
LOL will we ever know the truth?

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Find My Bra – Actress Goes To An Event Without Wearing A Bra (PHOTO) / zillow / Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.