Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,474 members, 7,888,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do Girls Beef? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Beef? (2210 Views)

Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
Why are our female folk always having one beef or the other? I went back to my station where I am currently serving and was told that 2 of my “friends” who happen to be of the f gender are no longer on good terms.
Its giving me great concern, making me wonder if I am the only one who always happen to be meeting these ladies that always have one thing or the other to yap about thereby causing disaffection betwn them & one or two of their fellow chic’s or are my just jinxed to having them as friends? Pls and pls it’s not the issue of relationships so please responders should not get the wrong ideas.
I had one of the strangest experiences when I went 2 collect my results. We were all struggling to get on the queue and I eventually succeeded in getting in front of this angel, she looked at me and shrugged saying the only reason she allowed me to grab the spot was because I was a guy and that if it were a fellow Sista she would have done everything within her power to prevent her from getting in front… my fellow naira Landers I was so shocked, I tried to say something but my tongue failed me.
Sista’s in tha house wetin be the issue?
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by KarmaMod(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
inbox:

I had one of the strangest experiences when I went 2 collect my results. We were all struggling to get on the queue and I eventually succeeded in getting in front of this angel, she looked at me and shrugged saying the only reason she allowed me to grab the spot was because I was a guy and that if it were a fellow Sista she would have done everything within her power to prevent her from getting in front

Tarts like this make me sick. Desperate hens
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by menix(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
They dont only beef dey also Pork,
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by tope2000(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
we also chicken lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by omega25red(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
Because women hate each other they are natural competitors and when the see another woman whose came is up to snuff they start hating.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Cristalz(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2008
Lol @ topic.

Honestly i really don't understand why most ladies are like that. As in,when a lady walks into a room all the other women present stare,size her up from head to toe,noting every single thing about her. . .then they relate or don't relate with her based on what they see. Its not uncommon for Susie to beef Amanda cos she thinks Amanda's smile is nicer than hers. . .or cos Amanda talks with a real British accent. . .or cos all the boys seem to like Amanda. . .or for Susie and Amanda to keep malice for 3 months running. . .or any other petty reason they can think of.

Dunno why its hard for most girls to overlook stuff like most guys. . .or help each other out like most guys do. . .or keep from snitching on each other.

Guess its one of those things that can never change,lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2008
Cristalz the truth is actually stranger than fiction cos the truth is that some of these chics that do the beefing thing are actually better placed than those they are beefing, so the question is why would be envious of someone u are better than?
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000 pls dont keep sealed lips
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by iice(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
It's not unusual to dislike someone on sight.
It happens to me and it gets even worse when the person talks coz i tend to get it right.
It usually all boils down what is in the person's brain for me.

As usual, women have their wahala, na today?
Thank goodness i don't get along with most of them grin
The things that go on inside their head sef
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Cristalz(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
@inbox

grin Good question.

Guess its not always a material thing.  . .Susie could be jealous of Amanda cos Amanda has got a better personality,as in,all smiles,cheerful,kind, and stuff. Susie will conclude Amanda is an attention-seeker.
Or,if Amanda is the quiet,reserved type,Susie could beef her cos she concludes Amanda is just a snub.
Again,if Amanda doesn't drink alcohol or party at night a lot,Susie could beef her cos she thinks Amanda is trying to act the 'good girl' or do 'holy holy'. Lol.

Whichever way, some girls will always find a reason to beef another girl.  .  .why this almost always happens beats me too  grin

hope therez nobody named Susie here o.if there is,abeg no vex.i'm only citing an example
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Cristalz(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
iice:

It's not unusual to dislike someone on sight.
It happens to me and it gets even worse when the person talks because i tend to get it right.
It usually all boils down what is in the person's brain for me.

As usual, women have their wahala, na today?
Thank goodness i don't get along with most of them grin
The things that go on inside their head sef

How do you dislike someone on sight when you know nothing about them? Unless its something physical about them you dislike,not their persona. That part you only get to know when they open their mouths to speak. grin

Thank goodness? Haba. Is that something to be thankful for? Lol grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by iice(f): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
Yes, you can dislike someone on sight
Something about their aura is just not compatible.

Yes ooo, for me its something am thankful for.
Can't imagine the drama i had back in high school with them.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Hannibal: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2008
Cristalz:

Lol @ topic.

Honestly i really don't understand why most ladies are like that. As in,when a lady walks into a room all the other women present stare,size her up from head to toe,noting every single thing about her. . .then they relate or don't relate with her based on what they see. Its not uncommon for Susie to beef Amanda because she thinks Amanda's smile is nicer than hers. . .or because Amanda talks with a real British accent. . .or because all the boys seem to like Amanda. . .or for Susie and Amanda to keep malice for 3 months running. . .or any other petty reason they can think of.

Dunno why its hard for most girls to overlook stuff like most guys. . .or help each other out like most guys do. . .or keep from snitching on each other.

Guess its one of those things that can never change,lol.

Just admit women have ISSUES.
That will do for me. . . . . . .It would take 4 years to determine why they do the bitching. . . .
Women are generally spiteful, jealous, envious with ATTITUDE.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by k1banty(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

we also chicken lipsrsealed
menix:

They don't only beef dey also Pork,

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Cristalz(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
@iice

Something about their aura. Funny  grin

I don't think that happens to me.  .  .i just get curious about such people,then wait to hear them say something, and observe how they act. That's when i know if i like someone or not. Some people might just be having a really bad day.

As for high school drama,mehn.  .  .i can imagine  grin Terrible.

@H

Dude,''women are generally''?? Seems you keep forgetting you've got a mum. A nice one i'm sure  wink Quit generalizing.  .  .not all women are that petty.

Women have issues,true. Its their level of maturity and self-control when handling these issues that tell you how sensible a woman is.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Hannibal: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
Cristalz:

@H

Dude,''women are generally''?? Seems you keep forgetting you've got a mum. A nice one i'm sure  wink Quit generalizing.  .  .not all women are that petty.

Women have issues,true. Its their level of maturity and self-control when handling these issues that tell you how sensible a woman is.

Quit generalizing?? It's a known fact. . . .

Women don't get along everywhere. . . . .It's no longer a myth.
93% working women detest female bosses. . . . They would rather have a male boss who does not pay ATTENTION TO DETAILS.
Have u encountered a female driver on the road before?? She won't give way even when u beg them to.
Whereas, when they want u to give way. . . . . .They know how to beg with their powdered faces.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by iice(f): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
@Cristalz
LOL well it happens to alot of people i know.  It's one of the reasons my bro's girlfriend and i get along really well, her intuition is very strong.  She is rarely wrong about people.  Funny though because whilst i am a close book, she is an open book. 

True though, its the level of maturity, self-control and wisdom that makes the difference.  Would that some women channel their energy towards that, than developing the 'hating on' syndrome - yak!  I and my bro's girlfriend were at the receiving end of some for reasons we had no clue.  Ok i know why my bro's girlfriend was hated on - for dating my bro or is it that because he picked her to date ahehehehehehe like my bro gives a shit what their opinions are grin grin.  I, i guess was hated on by extension cheesy grin cheesy See the utter waste of time and emotions? grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
@cristalz well i must admit women have thier issues,and I tend to get on very well with them i know they prefer the male companionship, but still feel a certain level of unease when i get along better with someone that was introduced to me tru u.
can we chat on yahoo? i like ur disposition
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Cristalz(f): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
@iice

Guess your brother must be in very high demand then grin

Females sef. . .i tire o.

@inbox

Thanx wink
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by tRoOE(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2008
[size=13pt]
The truth is majority of women have issues, they feel threaten by one another.
Women= drama, all they do is whine and complain like a little 2yrs old
I had bad experiences with ladies during my early dayz in college, gosh it breaks my heart every time i thing about all that went down. I've got only 2 female friends and one of them is my best friend, she's like my other sister kiss kiss, majority of my friends are males, we understand each other like no other.
[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by KarmaMod(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
93% working women detest female bosses

hahhaha so true. Couldnt stand my bosses that were female. They're spiteful and when they are in trouble, they'll put anyone out to dry on their behalf.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
@KarmaMod
And the same bosses get along better with male colleauges as opposed to thier same sex.
I just hope i dont end up with one of the desperate housewives
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
@KarmaMod
And the same bosses get along better with male colleauges as opposed to thier same sex.
I just hope i dont end up with one of the desperate housewives
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by blasterman(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2008
The vagina is why women beef , it has too many nevres it doesnt make a woman reason logical .

But the real truth is that women beef because they are insecure cows.

remeber the story of solomon and the two women (cut the baby ino two).

That is a classic example of beef

Women say one thing but they really mean nearly the opposite
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by sweetchi(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
@inbox,from my own point of view,i feel its a competition and most of them dont want to be beaten out of it.its a womans world and they just trying to stay in the game.anyway beefing one another is not the best.it is because of this that i dont make lots of female friends.butttt note,not all girls are like that.there are lots of good ones out there who dont have thime of such things.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
@sweetchi
Not all girls are like dat but if we have over 90% of them sistas doing it the we are at liberty to generalise.
life is not a competion and should not be made to look like one either, the onlything we can do is live life and love life
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by shylladear(f): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
thats why i have more male friends than female friends sad
we get jelous at the slightest issues
then you can imagine what our reaction will be to a big issue undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Tweek: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2008
I have always wondered the same thing. When I moved into my room. I was too lazy to bring in all my stuff. So, when my room mate saw me and my little belonging she was nice to me, we became good friends and she'd tell me stories of her sisters in UK. I smiled and listened, joked even (I have never been the jealous kind). After the first semester, I went to Lagos got my things so that I could really settle down, and that was when my trouble began. When she saw I had more 'foreign' stuff than her, she was a bit pissed, then she got pretty annoyed to learn that my mom had her university education in the university of arkansas, usa. And that I had aunties and uncles outside the country, even my grandmom was there. Our friendship finally wore off when a friend of ours asked me and i accepted. All these came gradually. It was like I had it all, beauty, intelligence,the perfect shape, good clothes-- almost everything she wanted and then a caring guy. Initially she wouldn't let me touch her stuff, I wasn't bothered cos I wasn't one for sharing anyway, then I brought my stuff and she wanted in on all my things, naturally I refused. When I started dating my guy she practically stopped talking to me. I asked her on two occassions what I had done wrong and she said 'nothing'. I am telling you that she was so pissed that even when she landed herself a white guy she gave me a wrong date to her wedding. A wedding I told her that if it warranted my taking a flight to get there I would do it. I was so excited for her, look, anyone can call it beef but jealousy isn't healthy
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by inbox(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2008
Tweek the only mistake i can say you made was to go and get the rest of your stuff from lagos. lol
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by Tweek: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2008
inbox:

Tweek the only mistake i can say you made was to go and get the rest of your stuff from lagos. lol

I guess so. I really liked her. Women have got issues I know, but she was nice before the whole brouhaha. Well, it's beneath me to act certain ways. This semester I'm moving my things out and finding my self a room all to me.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef? by A40(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
@blasterman
The Vagina illustration was funny  cheesy

Seriously though girls of nowadays are petty by nature like Jigga spat "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a Female trait" you girlys nag over the silliest of things start fights keep malice and envy each other like no tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 1 / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / 10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.