Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (520834 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
just a friendly match, nothing to it. Final whistle we lose 1-0.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
I know sad whether na friendly o. enemy one o , I dont want us to lose wink cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
mukina2:

I know sad whether na friendly o. enemy one o , I don't want us to lose wink cheesy

Yo Muki, u got my msg on ur YIM?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
rikkyjen:

Yo Muki, u got my msg on your YIM?

nope . i didnt cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
A-40,

apparently, understanding/comprehension is an offense to you.
u will always remain an idiot !
u most definitely are a product of the sewage hence, stooping is the norm for you.
u probably were running around at bus stops collecting 10bux from bus "conductors" when "respect" was being taught in ur environs.

i have seen "stupid"; "idiot"; "miscreants"; "wool-skull"; "empty head"; "the brainless"; et al but i must say; u are a world class combination of all those "qualities".

you'll definitely make the Guinness books pretty soon; keep it up !

bloody dork !!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
wormedup:

A-40,

apparently, understanding/comprehension is an offense to you.
u will always remain an idiot !
u most definitely are a product of the sewage hence, stooping is the norm for you.
u probably were running around at bus stops collecting 10bux from bus "conductors" when "respect" was being taught in your environs.

i have seen "stupid"; "idiot"; "miscreants"; "wool-skull"; "empty head"; "the brainless"; et al but i must say; u are a world class combination of all those "qualities".

you'll definitely make the Guinness books pretty soon; keep it up !

bloody dork !!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wormyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bluesky4(f): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
whose gonna miss freddie ljungberg sad
i know its old news, but i dont come on this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
yeah we'll miss him sad but he's old now sad
why didnt he go to Fionrentinna instead of west ham shocked undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2007
i'll miss freddie, he should've gone out of england, I don't like all of our former boys trying to shine against us - Anelka, Kanu, Ljunberg, Lauren, Campbell, and of course Cashley

Freddie was past his prime though, I wish him all the best at the Hammers - except against us. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2007
Just read that Gallas captained the side in our match and Eduardo started upfront with RVP cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
yeah, Eduardo's first 90mins for the gunners, heard he had a good game, hleb too, but no goals unfortunately

Rosicky had a small injury so was taken off - I hope he hasn't started another round of injuries. angry

I can't wait for the wkend game at the Emirates, that one should be a cracker
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by stont101(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
no matter what united for life tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
Is Gilberto still in Brazil or is he being rested undecided i dont think the injury to Tomas is anything bad sad
God forbid bad thing we do not need injuries this season . .we need to prove to those who left us hoping we will sink that we shall rise and they will regret leaving angry

whats with Djourou undecided read  that  he was withdrawn . .hope we  are not making no more sales o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2007
Djourou probably wasn't fit, I don't think we're selling him

Gilberto is on one month's holiday after the Copa America, he'll come back into training in mid August, so he wont play the first couple of premiership games for us.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
mukina2:

. .we need to prove to those who left us hoping we will sink that we shall rise and they will regret leaving angry

. . . .and you think you are wiser than henry and vieira? u cant work in a sinking ship. the best thing any wise man could do for titanic is to leave it.

think again muky kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
one month shocked shocked who gave him permission angry  sad
we need all hands on deck . . sad

so we ended our Austrian tour with a defeat sad

am looking forward to the weekend ties too cheesy we will surely play good footie like always cheesy

@ Toshmann leave me alone o angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
mukina2:

@ Toshmann leave me alone o angry angry angry

and hold who?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2007
hin nor concern me o angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
but you concern me kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
I dont o angry now leave me alone o angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
i cant
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
It wasn't that encouraging from what I watched of the game, Dudu played ok a bit shaky though, there was a time in the game I felt he was kind of hesitant or lets say made a wrong decision in what to do. Diaby made runs from the midfield that made me remember the good old days of Vieira. Van persie got a bit frustrated during the course of the game. Gallas was so annoying chewing gum or something in his mouth, had that kind of expression like he didn't give a damn. Hleb was superb on the left wing in the second half. Hopefully we will see a better performance in the weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2007
I hope Wenger is not falling for Gallas' theatrics? or what explains his handling the captain's band to him? na by vocals now? shocked shocked

@Loyika

This is clearly an indication that our first match against Fulham wont be an easy ride just like I suggeseted a couple of months ago, these boys will need to fight with all the pints of blood in their system all season long or else . . . undecided

We really need to determine who and who will be playing from the wings now! how do we play Hleb considering early last season he had a wonderful understanding with Eboue which they somehow lost when they both started going on injury sabbaticals embarassed

where do we play RVP? does it look like Adebayor would step up to the plate undecided

dont u think we need someone in the mould of Steve Appiah to steel up things in d middle? wink WE CANT EXPECT GILBERTO TO BE THERE ALL THE TIME cool

@A-40

I would be too disappointed in u if u choose to continue your diss bouts with Wormy here, stop the sh@t or take it to u know where wink

@Wormy

nnkan worry e ni? Iwo omo nna jatijati yi tongue wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:23am On Jul 26, 2007
Kit don't tell me you've joined the alarmists

giving him the captain's band for a pre-season cannot be interpreted as much, he was probably the most senior player on the field thats why. Wenger doesn't molly coddle players unless they were groomed by him.

considering the Hleb and Eboue injury cases, we can't predict the future we just hope they stay fit - at their best they cover the RW excellently

we however need a left footed winger like Reyes/Pires to come into the team, that was sorely lacking last time around.

RVP is going to play striker, partnered by either Eduardo or Adebayor, with Bendtner and Walcott.

we don't need another CM - Diaby, Flamini, Denilson and Cesc, plus Gilberto can play there, we don't need Appiah, i don't see him as better as the people in camp are just as good if not better, besides there will be the issue of acclamatising to the prem as well.

Diaby played excellently today, he will improve greatly this season and will handle Bertie's slot well, as can Flamini, now that he's gotten his head staight

We all know the boys need to play with full heart this season, and i'm sure Wenger has left them in no doubt about that.

What we DO need is a Winger, with Ljunberg's departure, I'm sure the boss will line up someone for that position sooner or later

Remember there are still 36 DAYS left in the transfer season - Gallas, Craptista and Denilson all came in on the last day, le Prof may yet spring a surprise this time around.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2007
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Any trophies body home? grin

Spurs wants to whoop you guys in the coming season what do you think about it? 4th or 5th? grin

Hellooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2007
stont101:

no matter what united for life tongue
somze:

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Any trophies body home? grin

Spurs wants to whoop you guys in the coming season what do you think about it? 4th or 5th? grin

Hellooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

gatecrasherssssssssssssssss.

take ur sorry asses out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
Just got here and aint going no where baby cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2007
woteva.

just keep ur hands off me. angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2007
too late for that already wink grin kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jeje sad pls ignore Somze tongue pls . if you stop replying him in here, he will go away .you can reply him in thier own thread or on freekick wink kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2007
somze the woman wrapper, na footie you come talk about abi na woman?

Spurs beat us? Laff!! in their wildest wet dreams they won't do that, Without RVP and Henry last season they couldnt beat us in their backyard, not counting the whuppings we gave them at the Emirates, the Spuds are not really our concern, they just like coming back for more ass kicking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.