Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (526271 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Debosky

where is the alarm bell? grin

lets face it!!

Its not going to be as easy as we are wont to think it would be undecided

Appiah would easily acclimatize and he would better by far most of the players in England, did u not notice how he handled Ghana's midfield at the mundial? ol boy we need fighters who play with their hearts, not some fine boy players like Henry was always putting up, SOMEONE TO DIE FOR THE TEAM!!! wink grin

I insist Gallas doesnt merit the band save for the fact that he prolly was the most experianced on the field, and well its not the EPL or UECL proper cheesy most especially as he finds it hard blending with the younger players in camp, then who will listen to him?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
Debo
Na trouble i come find o but if u give me woman no wahala wink

kitaun
Thank u for your true talk

Muki
keep quiet jare na your business angry

jeje
so u still want my hands off or are u enjoyin it? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Muks,

The footie season is about to start . . . . . . .
When are u coming back to ur darling club, Man Utd?
All this facade should come to an end this month so we expect u back @ Carrington complex ASAP.
U shall be fined heavily if u come late to camp.
A word is enough for the Gambian wise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ somze

shut the F up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
jeje
ok baby, we can keep it on the low
u know that song by Donnel Jones - This luv, " no relationships involved just keep it strictly physical" wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jackie boy grin
i'll let that slide again cool
i will never be a scummie God forbid bad thing tongue
Muki in rooney's club shocked shocked

i will remain a gunner till i DIE kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
somze:

jeje
ok baby, we can keep it on the low
u know that song by Donnel Jones - This love, " no relationships involved just keep it strictly physical" wink

is this a joke.

i hope so ooooooooooo

cos if not then someone is going to have a certain person to answer to.[my boo]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
somze the toaster, your lines sound wack, just like your club grin

@ Kit what makes you think Appiah would be such a hit?

He'll take time to understand our style of play, our techniques and generally fit into the team, I don't think that is a good idea at all

we need a winger, not another CM player, that area is cramped as it is, unless someone leaves in that section of the squad, no one comes in.

Did you watch Diaby play against Salzburg? that boy is ready to die for the team, so is Diaby, Denilson and Cesc, not to mention Kolo and Bertie

Adebayor also gives all of his heart for us, making up for his lack of skill to some extent

on the captain issue - Le Prof says Gallas, Bertie and Kolo are all captain material, with experience drive and focus. He may get it, and that might serve to shut his mouth up and do the talking in the dressing room and on the pitch, instead of to the press. Gallas is not my favorite player, but you cant deny he is a winner and when he channels his energy appropriately, he can inspire our young guns to play their hearts out.

Just look at this pic - they are already listening to him wink

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
muki
y r u talkin like u r not jackal's wifey? angry
we all know so quit yappin. grin
Need i remind u of a certain thread u did to dedicate your love to him.

come on dont be shy? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2007
Debo
dey there, i go carry u girl waka comot tongue tongue grin
Gallas captain material? shocked shocked shocked
Are u kidding me?

jeje
he dont gat to know,
we'll keep it on the low low wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2007
somze:

muki
y r u talkin like you're not jackal's wifey?  angry
we all know so quit yappin.   grin
Need i remind u of a certain thread u did to dedicate your love to him.

come on don't be shy?  grin grin

sharrap grin no one asked for ur opinion grin

Gallas was made captain cu kolo came in late angry haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue must it be an iisue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
what do you need in a captain?

outspoken, passionate, experienced and inspiring - I think Gallas has all those, he just needs to tone down his external rhetoric and do more talking in house. what is lacking though, is sufficient appearances in the Gunners shirt for fans to see him as the leader of their club, in those areas, Kolo and Bertie beat him. Anyways, it is not a major issue IMO, as long as the team gets fit and ready for next season, it really doesn't matter if a CM or a Defender gets the captain's arm band.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ikamefa(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2007
@topic erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue

what will happen to uninvited guests? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Somze,

I'll be very interested to see the thread.

@ Muks,
I aint surprised about ur comments.
Peter denied Jesus three times in the Holy Bible so why can't cha?
Speak the TRUTH and shame the DEVIL.
Come back to ur old club.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2007
ikamefa:

@topic erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue

what will happen to uninvited guests? undecided

they will be given 30 lashes with fresh Gambian Atorin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2007
jackal
of course all i need is GOOGLE wink

mukina ]
to show ma undyin love for jackal am goin to join man u today asap Grin Grin
don't bite me Grin Grin Grin

[/quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16999.0.html#msg470718

[quote author=debosky:

IN your dreams
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ikamefa(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2007
debosky:

Gambian atorin? as long as its Gambian and not 9jerian koboko tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
ikamefa:

Gambian atorin? as long as its Gambian and not 9jerian koboko  tongue

you are always invited twinny mii kiss kiss wink

@ Jackal na slaps remain grin cheesy

@ Somze you nor get work
if you aint got nothing nice to say then dont say nothing grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
muki
just doing the dude a favor
atleast u can deny it no longer grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
he wants to give muki to Jackal so he can support his futile chase of jeje, LOSER! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Muks,
I aint surprised about your comments.
Peter denied Jesus three times in the Holy Bible so why can't cha?
Speak the TRUTH and shame the DEVIL.

muki,abeg setthe records straight.

what are u denying?

being a manu fan or  jackals girl.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2007
debosky:

he wants to give muki to Jackal so he can support his futile chase of jeje, LOSER! grin grin grin

alas, the world has gone MAD.

and God whispered into my ears

"weep not my child"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
Debo
i tire for u oh, u be mind reader?
Meanwhile who told u that my chase is futile?
R kelly - Somebody's girl is coming home wit me wink

jeje
she cant deny anyone now.
I've proved the both thru clear and incontrovertible evidence.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jeje am a gunner kiss

Ika  where are you? embarassed cheesy

Debo . .somze is a loser grin

Somze leave me na haaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2007
muki
c me c wahala oh. abeg jackal is the other way, waka far i'm not interested angry grin

jeje
kiss kiss
*i love u, u love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug . . .*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ikamefa(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
mukina2:

Jeje am a gunner kiss

Ika where are you? embarassed cheesy

Debo . .somze is a loser grin

Somze leave me na haaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

tongue as in?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
you don turn to Christian song now abi? after Donnel Jones failed you grin grin

what next, Islamic toasting?

LOSER!! grin grin

don't worry sis, somze has no chance with you, the only person with 0.005% chance for now is toshmann, and he still has work to do wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
Debo
shut up and learn from the master. grin
Anythin goes as far as chik is in ma bed wink

and its jeje not muki for cryin out loud, haba angry
do i have to speak french? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
and then i heard sasha sing

"keep ur head up dont u cry
u can make it if u try
shara giri omo ekun adara."

debosky take ya time o. keep me outa dis. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2007
Debo . let him waittill Tosh sees what he keeps posting grin grin trust tosh cheesy

Jeje pls . its too early to kill persin o grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
jeje I didn't bring you into this, just looking out for my Gunner chics wink

somze even if you burst a vein in your head nothing is going down with Jeje, or any other gunner lady.

the only chic in your bed is the inflatable one you blew up with all your hot air, I wish you happy married life grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2007
If you guys need dating sites i could help you guys out, whats with the toasting in our gunner sanctuary

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.