Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (522315 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by youngdaddy(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2007
arsenal will help beat man utd so that chelsea can go back to there throne(there rightful position).they will make it the third consecutive season on there throne as champions,and they will become champions of europe after they have lyon in the champions league final this 2007.UP CHELSEA!!!!THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB.   GOD BLESS JOSE-ALMIGHTY- MOURINHO,,WE PRAY LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY FOR HIM.AND TO OUR HONOURABLE FATHER. AMBRAMOVICH<KING OF EUROPE>U WILL CONTINUE TO REIGN AS KING TILL YA CHILDREN WILL SUCEED FROM YOU

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2007
@ loyika

wonderful cheesy but i believe since Gallas want's a place in the starting line-up Arsene should try and give him a place, perhaps he could place Clichy on the bench so Ronaldo might not get to rid him, as for Senderos, i must confess the kid has improved alot especially against Liverpool at the FA cup so we wouldn't want him to start from the bench. . .

@ maun4laif

Your article was impressive, perhaps you would be singing a different song after the game, am sure u would. .

@youngdaddy

you seem so happy "if i may ask for what", we are going out there to defeat manscum united not for you but for the good of ourselves i'd advice you to take care of your own problem against Liverpool than been over excited on you, your club and your coach.

cheers

ARSENAL RULES.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
4 days to D-DAY.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
if i may ask, whats a mofo?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
mofo = person who sleeps with mother (Seun bans expletives on this site grin grin grin)

back to tactics, eboue is simply not right for this game, just instruct hoyte to stay back and not go forward. Even if gallas is fit, he'll be too rusty, better to play him against bolton or give him a run out when we're running the game (2-0 up)

@ manu4laif

books to come put

1. How Titi made us crap our pants by Carra and Rio druggie

2. The Scum washed out of the Emirates by Cesc Fabrepass

3. Chewing gum can't remove the taste of defeat by Al Fergie

4. Dutch Shots are the hottest by Edwin 'goal-leaker ' Sar

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2007
@Marlet, why should Clichy be placed on d bench for anyone?? He has been arguably the best defender this season and i bet very soon he would don the colours of France ahead of even Abidal and Evra (scummites, abi u wan make i mention Silvestre? lol)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2007
@ kituan

You know how prolific Ronaldo is[b],Clichy[/b] might get worn out by his style of play cos Ronaldo got the speed, power and also the skill to dismantle, Clichy is a young upcoming player and i strongly believe he has alot of playing years ahead of him. . .

But on sunday we need experience legs like Gallas to marshall the left full back inorder to hold their so called C. Ronaldo.

My prediction

ARSENAL 3 UNITED 1
T.Henry Scholes
RVP
Flamini

Cheers

ARSENAL RULES. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toptho(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2007
Van Persie is out of the match according to the papers so i dont how you want him to score that goal shocked.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2007
@Marlet, i would rather have Clichy alone handle anyone in England today cos he has shown how fearless he is this season, so why run scared of Ronaldo when in these kind of games he gets quietened tho he nicks in d goals atimes. This time like the last, he would be forced to abandon d wings and help out d gambian turkey and albino in the midfield cos thats where Rosicky, Hleb and Fab would be holding sway with Flamini doing the technicalities (a goal or assist from him for sure). Clichy i repeat can handle his own biz
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ kituan

Brother, if it okay accepting Clichy at the left-fullback, then am okay with you. .

i need your prediction on this match am waiting

Cheers man

ARSENAL RULES cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2007
Well . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by superstar1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
if u like put wenger and his associates onj the field, the brimstones and fire that ManU is bringing down to emirate shall make the fall of WTC incomaprable to the fall of the Emirate.See ur line up,

Lehman,clichy,senderos/gallas,toure,eboue.fabregas,hleb,rosicky,flamini,adebayor n henry

and see the in-form ManU

Van der saar,heinze,vidic,ferdiand,neville,carrick,ronaldo,scholes,giggs,rooney,larsson/saha.

Spare me u vcan't runaway this tym. One United
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2007
hmm

i can only imagine the chaos this amtch's gonna cause for manutd fans - i'm talkin locally in naija wise now . . .

cos its Arsenal 2 - 0 ManUtd
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
lets leave score prediction and focus on tactics

which do you prefer? adebayor and henry upfront, or henry and van persie, or just henry leading the line with a 5 man midfield with baptista as the CAM?

i prefer the first option or the last one, man utd will play some dirty footie at the back trying to frustrate our game, so we need to match them well in that aspect.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2007
two more days to go . .

nervous very nervous . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
u should be nervous,cos we are going to crush u like an ant
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2007
lmao i am nervous cuz i cant wait till sunday to see mauscum get gunned down shocked grin

dnt worry i'll bring xtra buckets,towels and tissue papers so you can all cry . .its good to cry grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2007
U will be the person to cry,we have pyschiatrists on stand-by for Arseanal fans

mukina2:

two more days to go . .

nervous very nervous . .

U are so nervous u can't even count the days,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
tears of joy 4play, while the 'scum are again mired in the agony of defeat!!

I can hear the chants now : "Adebayor! Adebayor!! Adebayor!!!" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2007
man4life:

Glad to see you guys are so confident.It would make interesting reading to hear your excuses when you lose.
Heard some new videos will be released this sunday
Watch out for these titles:
1.Confessions of a deposed Igwe by T.Eri Honri
2.New Sultan at the Emirates by Kri Stiano Ronaldo
3.Wazza scores at last by Wyn Rooni
4.My new married life after Drogba by Phy LIp Sen'Deros
5.Guys I still have your number by Hen Rick Lasin
6.Na wa o this no be Liverpool by Ass E. Nall
7.Another UNbeaten (DEJA VU) by Man U Knighted
8.My boys have shown great "characteur" even in defeat by Prof you know who!

More titles on the way.Pun intended.

I swear I nearly choked on my dinner when i read these titles!!

Very funny.

Now more and more people are seeing my point about Hoyte and Eboue

Can't wait to watch the match.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2007
*peepin*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2007
@ Vieira

I agree with you, i can't wait to watch the match cos it gonna be all in all i.e skills, tactics, speed power and so on i just can't wait

@ debosky

I would want Arsene to play a 4-4-2 formation i.e Henry and RVP up front and Hleb on the right, Rosicky on the left, Fabrepass central midfield and Flamini to step in the shoes of Gilberto as for the defenders, Hoyte if Eboue isn't 100% fit[b], Toure [/b] and Senderos and central back and Clichy at left full back then the one and only Jens Lehmann for the Goalie.

If the game is full of power then i'd like the introduction of the "Beast" not ADE cos i know ManU is gonna come at us physically.

Cheers

ARSENAL RULES. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2007
Sorry guys cry

Digression,

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1993999,00.html

When did Pompey become our dumping ground Expect him to recover his form now, i really don't know what kind of Juju Harry R is using on Wenger

also

Why are we selling players ; Myles P suggests its because;

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=473&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

Anyway, Goodluck Lauren cool, We will always remember the good memories you gave us, especially the Man U vs Arsenal game where we nearly beat the shit out of their players after that Van horse face missed pen grin (does anyone have that pic, i can't upload mine )

21 Gun salute for a True GUUNER cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2007
Guys cool

Classic this;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oKohHsaADeI

Damn Lauren why did you have to go cry;

Eboue are you watching, thats the way its done son grin

Kick that sissy high into the atmosphere cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2007
So sad!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2007
So sad.

Another player, who is on loan with Birmingham City FC is almost a GONER.

Like the usual saying, ARSENE KNOWS.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by phemygee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2007
WHO IS THE MIDFIELDER IN MANCHESTER UNITED THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO FABREGAS (FABREPASS) DESPITE THE AGE OF THIS YOUNG GUN? ARSENAL PLAYS THE MOST ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL IN ENGLAND BUT WE NEED TO INCREASE THE CHANCE OF SECURING OUR WAY TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE INFACT WINNING THE premiership TITLE RACE.

PHEMYGEE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2007
That is the nature of the game guys!!

People come and go

ask:

Petit, Vieira, Overmars,Bergkamp, Parlour,Dixon,Winterburn, Suker, Hartson, Anelka, Wright, Adams, Desilva (?), Jeffers, Hughes, Taylor, Seaman and on and on an on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by phemygee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2007
OUR YOUNG GUNS HAVE NOW DOMINATED THE LEAGUE TWO, INFACT THE TRASHED NEWSCATLE OUT FROM THE FA CUP. YOU AN IMAGINE RAFA BENITEZ PLANNING TO BUY YOUNG PLAYERS AFTER THE SORRY DEFEAT FROM FA AND CARLING'S CUP BY OUR YOUNG GUNNERS. WE ARE TOO MUCH.
UP ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
Oga V cool

Abeg remove jeffers tongue from that list, its an insult to even feature the boy's name in any Arsenal list, all Gooners are trying to erase his memory from our history books at Arsenal FC.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otoidea(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
the only way manumanu dem can win tht game on sunday is,

if sum jobless japanese kid goes to play the game on playstation grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2007
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.