Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,522 members, 7,914,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:35 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528615 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2007
lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin grin

no he held his head and turned around like someone dancing "one two step" grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otoidea(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2007
ciagusson!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
Emirates is a fortress and since we fell them at OT, at home they were in for a smear. Lehman is ameanie goalie I could read it on fergie’s face! This is not the arsenal they used to bully n intimidate, it’s a different ball game altogether. Get that in your big heads
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
lehmann was fantastic . shocked
even ade cheesy

yeah they were thinking that its the same old highbury were they can do waht they like grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2007
muks o!
he who laughs last! lets go heheeeeeee! enough.
phew united! they were a bit dumb this season as compared to last.
Its now obvious the crappiest team is leading mighty gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by gaby(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2007
When we never come them say we be fake now when we don come them dey see us dey shake Ekweeeeeeeeeee

Yeah that has been my song since beating the effing day light out of them scummites, our boys were just too impressive, Fabrepass my boy had a lovely game couldnt believe what this smallie was doing to the agbalagba scummites and distributing his killer passes, Ade suprised me this guy has improved a whole lot with a huge plus to his added pace,

All in all it was a lovely day and im so so happy even having lost my voice due to screaming so hard in jubilation,

UP GUNNERS

ONE LOVE FELLOW GUNNERS !!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2007
Yes o Gaby!
we know who deserve to be topping that table. just have your wine as we celebrate
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by gaby(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
My sister Priscy, Victory is sweet booooohhh we've proved what stuff our team is made of and that our winnings have not been in any way a fluke, cant wait to get chelski served as well bring dem all on we are waiting,

UP FELLOW GUNNERS AND UP ARSENAL,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2007
Aha gaby!
Football is now mathematics. Just calculate how many goals we have put past Pepe Reina and Chelsea wont deserve our talk anymore.If Liverpool can completely annihilate them then got nothing to fear about blues. Mourinho is planning to leave too.
Dont be worried
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by gaby(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2007
I hear you my sister, what a super way to disunite the united scummites

GUNNER FOR LIFE NO LELE !!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
No arguement.

Eboue has shown he is undisputedly the best right full back in England did y'all see the way he held Ronaldo grin the man couldn't pass just give credit to the young Guns they were the bomb.

ARSENAL RULES. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2007
lehmann was fantastic . 
even ade

yeah they were thinking that its the same old highbury were they can do waht they like 
@mk,
congrats on your freedom.

muks o!
he who laughs last! lets go heheeeeeee! enough.
phew united! they were a bit dumb this season as compared to last.
Its now obvious the crappiest team is leading mighty gunners 

@prisc,
which ?Chelsea,Liverpool or your mentors.

[There are still 14 games to go with 42 points to play for and you are putting up a table with "14 BLOODY GAMES TO GO"   JK please hide you head in shame
/quote]

@ loyika,Old woman's shivers at jokes about dry bones

Manu4laif, i will sit back and think of how to address all your comments all through the week, (congratulations or not!!) as you can tell; i have quite a few things to say to you 

@ loy,I'm scared. shocked

Yes o Gaby!
we know who deserve to be topping that table. just have your wine as we celebrate

@?,The team with the most points deserve to be on top.I guess?

WAN UNITED!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2007
Manu4laif

try posting that again, i think your system is faulty grin Like your team was yesterday grin grin, What happened to "em" goals you said we would see

I didn't mean for you to be scared, i ain't going to insult you, you haven't done anything wrong grin

will address your issue tommorow, can't wait cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2007
@Manu4laif

Wetin be all those things u put up

na wah o!! shocked

Get yourself together man!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
lol, they're all confused,

please check into the newly constructed pysch ward at Emirates Stadium, purpose-built for shell shocked manscum fans

but hurry now, places are going fast! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2007
Debo
nor mind them we have Dr Kit in the house
currently working on a new vaccine grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2007
and very soon we shall start trial administrations on these scummites cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2007
kit we need to start it on an idiot soon angry . he's gettin out of hands . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
lmao. . . . grin grin grin

and who could that be?? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Ak51(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
Thank God i am able to shame my critics, when i wore my jersey, man u fans were making gest of me, now i am making gest of them, this iis our time to go ttop of d table. yes! we can do it. who be manu? who be chelsea? den don run down! GUNNERS 4 LYFE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
UP GUNNERS!

I was surprise with the performance of Arsenal yesterday, they played very well.

Thanks for saving me from trailing Manyoo with 9 points
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
amodu welcome cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
anelka says he would want to return back to arsenal

http://www.4thegame.com/club/bwfc/news/199297/anelka_keen_to_return.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
tosinadeda:

anelka says he would want to return back to arsenal

http://www.4thegame.com/club/bwfc/news/199297/anelka_keen_to_return.html

Well I dont think it is Wenger's philosophy to recycle players. In Wenger's books Anelka might be too old shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pucho(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2007
1. How Titi made us crap our pants by Carra and Rio druggie

2. The Scum washed out of the Emirates by Cesc Fabrepass

3. Chewing gum can't remove the taste of defeat by Al Fergie

4. Dutch Shots are the hottest by Edwin 'goal-leaker ' Sar

top selling titles on ebay till today

just one title to add

5. how we got gunned down by Manscum
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
pucho, I beg tell Manu4life to burn his books!

Your books are the top sellers now o!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pucho(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
na true .
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ pucho make sure you pay royalty for the first 4 books, they were my conception wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pucho(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
@debosky sorry o all proceeds are donated to a charity to console manscummites
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2007
Thunder fire all dem Scummites' mouths!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2007
@gunners,
after putting jazz in your fake shakabula on Sunday you are now going for people's posts.Else how does one explain what you people did to my system yesterday such that I couldn't post.Has it come to that now.I strongly suspect loyika cos I was trying to respond to his post.But all of you are secondary suspects.After what kitaun(and his cohorts) did to jackal I know you guys can be dangerous so please leave my system alone , else.

@Pucho,
As for those 'books' ? They can never be bestsellers. At best they are mere handouts forced upon hapless students by a fake lecturer(professor?).That alone can never make you pass the real exam.If you bought any of them please get ready for the next continuous assessment else you don waste money .At worst they are cheap adult magazines to temporarily excite the libidos of young goons .And they are doing just that.

Keep scoring,keep winning

WAN UNITED!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2007
@ ALL GUNNERS,

Let's forget about how we stunned Man U and face the next team in the firing line, Tottenham.

TOTTENHAM vs ARSENAL (1st Leg, Carling Cup Semi Final). 9pm on SuperSport 3

The young GUNNERS are at it again. Sure this is going to be the first silverware to be taken to THE EMIRATES this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.