Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (519437 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HISTY(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2007
i can find you
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
whats up with these random posts?

@ lala, whether rare or not, we go win am, no kain!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2007
ok o. u win first.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
leave am he don forget wetin Bolton dey do them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2007
@justkunmi

why are u lost??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Ak51(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2007
hey fellow gunners, is there any intruder in da house? , oooshhhhhhhhhh , i have been thinking of da beast, should we retain then guy or send him back to madrid?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Gamine(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2007
ooohh
lookey here at my son,  cheesy

Jackal told me to publicly deny Arsenal but, NO WAy
im a Fan all the way,

Last sunday was too tite, the gunners in my school went ballistic it was glorious
i kno its a bit late but, i just had to drop smthing!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
@Gamine

That is child abuse.U are introducing the kid to a lifetime of disappointment.

It is a known fact that most Arse's supporters are on the verge of insanity due to the constant disapointments they experience supporting Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2007
lol.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Gamine(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2007
Child Kini

cant u see the topic: For Gunners Only

who let that craze man inside here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
nna, dat 1 na story. no be 2day. e dn tey!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2007
4 Play:

@Gamine

That is child abuse.U are introducing the kid to a lifetime of disappointment.

It is a known fact that most Arse's supporters are on the verge of insanity due to the constant disapointments they experience supporting Arsenal

4play sharrap!! given your nasty and erratic behavior on nairaland since sunday, methinks its the 'scummites who need to get locked up in the loonie

bn, that piss+soap scum mixture y'all drink is getting to you

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2007
nna, was dis afta d game? debo. e b like say e 1 cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2007
na painful defeat oh, I tell them se the chewing gum cannot remove the bitter taste grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2007
u no ans d questn. tse na after d match pishur bdat ni.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
sorrry bros, na after the match picture be dat.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2007
o ga gan. u tis gunnas sef, se wetn u do d old man. ahan!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2007
That face is the face of a winner.This is a man who has won almost as many trophies in 27 years as Arsenal FC has won since 1886(12 league titles to Arsenal's 13,3 European trophies to Arsenal's 2)

Arsenal fans wish dearly that they had him as manager instead of the overhyped Arsene Wenger  who has never won a European trophy in his life  .

A great man who was knighted for his outstanding acheivements,a sporting colosus

The Emperor of Old Trafford,slayer of Wenger,a true Scotsman

The one and only Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson CBE

PS:At the end of the season,we will be able to say that he has won as many league titles as Arsenal have won since 1886
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
please who slayed who this season?

huh?

I cant hear you!

louder please!!!!!

oh right, Wenger slew Fergie. . . . twice, dont get it twisted wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2007
@Debosky

Who is on top of the League a whopping 12 points clear of Arsenal?

Who has scored more goals than Arsenal?

Who has conceded fewer goals than Arsenal

Who has won more games than Arsenal?

Who has lost fewer games than Arsenal?

Who actually went into a Champion's League Final and came out victorious?

Who is the biggest club in the whole of world?

I don't need to tell u
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2007
sharrap 4play, go and vent your bile somewhere else grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2007
nna if u dont knw, d overall score between wenger an ferguson is 14/12. wenger dy lead. abi o o mo ni
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2007
leave 4play, he's living on past glory
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by donmeks(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2007
the problem most of us re having is simply english problem,how can some one that claims he or she went to school sees something written strictly gunners NO UNINVITED GUEST and goes ahead to past chelsea logo and other trash,any way my only way of help 2 pple of such type is jst 2 get them an english teacher.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 2:12am On Jan 27, 2007
story!!!!!!!!! tse u jus dey com sports section ni
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2007
Who is talking about past glory?

Presently we are 12 points ahead of Arsenal,Arsenal are closer to Reading in points total than they are to Man Utd

The fact of the matter is that Man Utd's past is better than Arsenal's,present is better and the future will remain better

i wonder why Wenger was leading the outcry in England against calls by Michel Paltini,the new EUFA President,to reduce Champions League places to 3 clubs for the top nations?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sykboi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2007
Who is talking about past glory?

Presently we are 12 points ahead of Arsenal,Arsenal are closer to Reading in points total than they are to Man Utd

The fact of the matter is that Man Utd's past is better than Arsenal's,present is better and the future will remain better

i wonder why Wenger was leading the outcry in England against calls by Michel Paltini,the new EUFA President,to reduce Champions League places to 3 clubs for the top nations?
U must be a bastard Can you remember when arsenal had their 49 matches undefeated and then ur stupid arsenal came and cheated and won them u silly asshole

O2 for LIFEEEEEEEE GUNNERS FO EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2007
U must be a bastard Can you remember when arsenal had their 49 matches undefeated and then your stupid arsenal came and cheated and won them u silly asshole

lets be civil in our choice of words,haba?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2007

actullay AF was the one leading the outcry  tongue, it makes sense really so no big deal

can you shed more light on how you started supporting man u?
seems some people just look at the cabinet and say hmm there, they have more cups so if anything i can always rely on the past  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2007
i started supporting Man uTD from 1994 when most people my age were supporting AC Milan or Ajax Amsterdam

I was supporting them partly because unlike most teams in England at the time,including Arsenal,they were the only ones who passed the ball on the ground unlike the long ball system that was common then.

The people that annoy me today are the Chelsea fans who did not exist 3 or 4 years ago,I mean its alrite to become a Chelsea fan when u are a kid,but to become one in your 20s,u deserve to be jailed

Contrary to your opinion Wenger led the outcry against Platini,he was shown on SkySports consoling himself that EUFA works through a committee system so Platini cannot on his own change the rules

The man was so scared that he became a legal expert on EUFA's constituition
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2007
What exactly have u succeeded in telling us bros??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2007
OYA.

ARSENAL fans begin marshall out your excuses

Lets hear it.U now have a replay against Bolton while Man Utd and Chelsea are safely in the next round

Let us hear the excuses for this disaster

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.