Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,912 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (533889 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2007
wat a day to bask in the euphoria of defeat
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2007
really sad to see arsenal leave the CL. but like u guys already guessed, lessons must be learnt. cry

arsenal is arsenal's greatest enemy. u guys are ur own enemies, nobody else, ok maybe plus wenger.
Arsenal had the better possession but didn't do anything with the ball. A lot of times u guys had clear goalscoring chances but u'ld prefer to pass the ball one more time so u can score a perfect goal.
WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU GUYS SHOOT FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX? Is there a law by wenger against shooting from outside of the box? must you pass into the 6yard box b4 u can score?

when arsenal demolished liverpool with baptista scoring an hatrick, i can remember majority, if not all, of the goals were from outside the box. Scoring the perfect goal is only good for the headlines. . . .wat gives u a win is a goal, no matter how it comes.

On wenger, . . . angry
he is a major culprit in arsenal's present predicament with his decisions.
if he knew he was goin to play Henry, why wait till 10 mins to the end of the game. Henry shouldn't have played, but if wenger saw a need for him to play, he should have started him. wats the point of keepin an henry on the bench till its almost impossible for him to change anything. undecided

Next thing for arsenal now is to keep buildin the team they are tryin to build. hopefully they'll blend soon enough. but i think wenger shoulda learnt the hard way that as much the young players are the future and they play well, u also need experienced and well grounded players in the team.
He saw it in the Carling cup final and now, against PSV.

Mourinho said something. . ."I'ld be happy if i was in wenger's shoes. He doesn't have the pressure of winning any trophy. cos if he doesn't, he has an excuse that he is building a team of the future. . ."

and that's very true. Wenger can hide under the excuse of building a team of the future this season if he doesn't win anything, but he should remember, you can't be young forever. cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2007

JK is J-Girl your sis, Whats with the beef from folks i don't know. Have i ever had a run in with you Or are you the female version of 4play shocked Wow!! Silence they say is the best answer.

J-Girl, you hurt my feelings cry cry cry Why all this, i have never said anything bad to you cry cry cry  But now i am being put in the same class as folks like 4play cry cry. WHY ALL THE BEEF FROM SCUMMIES cry cry (Has Gary Neville lifted a trophy yet does anyone know ANYONE )

Anyway, back to reality. So much to say, but don't know where to start. But will just say for now. Its not all Doom and Gloom guys, lets get a grip on ourselves. Yes the season is officially over in terms of silverware, but it has not been that bad. If you have been supporting Arsenal for as long as i have, you will know what i mean.

We need to concentrate on securing 4th/3rd, and get back to the drawing board. A lot of Positives and negatives from our team. Also a few unresolved questions. Will look at in details later.

4play, well i never thought i could actual say something nice to you shocked (twice for that matter) But your last point was ok, (stating the flipping obvious , but ok) (thrice, taking into consideration, your recent statements on the Manscum thread!! There is a God after all cool and he answers prayers)

J-Girl, i am still hurting, But I LOVE YOU kiss I love all women cheesy

Till i get back with my views cool

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Nice one to the Pool, Scum and Russians, flying the Prem flag in Europa (Now AC Milan will definately win the CL tongue)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2007
4 real AC would win even tho am happy at premiership sides progressing, well said @Loy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2007
Another trophyless season for the gunners, psk!
Sorry folks, no bodys fault.
there's always a try again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
I guess we can close this thread now Gonners,your season is over grin

See you next season,sit back and watch the rest grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2007
4 Play:

I guess we can close this thread now Gonners,your season is over grin

See you next season,sit back and watch the rest grin

pre-intimacy this thread will live forever .go play somewhere else
J girl you've not yet gotten past the quaters so keep it low tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
It is all over for the Gooners.You are truly gone grin Till next season.I won't even bother to watch your matches anymore cos it is pointless grin

But make sure you beat Chelsea at the Emirates for us ;DRemember we beat Liverpool for you and might do same to Bolton.Though knowing you guys,you won't be able to score

Au revoir grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2007
pre-intimacy we have a week to go over our mistakes .and we'll pull thru
every team has a bad season
like what happened to you guys grin

chelsea is hot on ur heels grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2007
loyika:

JK is J-Girl your sis, Whats with the beef from folks i don't know. Have i ever had a run in with you Or are you the female version of 4play shocked Wow!! Silence they say is the best answer.

@loyika
wat ya mean?

beef
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
@justkunmi

The guy is just going through an emotional crisis,crying all over the place grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2007
All forwards and no strikers. angry angry

Wenger bleeped up by bringing Henry on.

He was a liability that we did not need at that point!

Football is shit!

4play I beg fall down a well jare. angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2007
JK cool

You need to get a grip, and get this "SARCASM" stuff!! You scare me sometimes, taking things too seriously and at face value (Bro read between the lines).

4play

You on the other hand cannot be helped. (YOU ARE A CLOWN embarassed) you scare us all, on this forum (And no need to read between the lines for this one).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry
sometimes ,
oh damn, i dont even know what to say.
why cant we just be reliable for once?
the only ray of light that i think can come out of this is that perhaps they will all sit down and fix the problems with our team that has lingered for far too long now.
no more bloody excuses. embarassed angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2007
Miss Bagoma and Oga V cool

Ya'll should take it easy, it ain't that Bad. Don't worry, by tomorrow you will see the positive stuff out of all this, nothing good comes easy (If you think its bad for us, what will you say of Real Madrid or Barca, who might self destruct at the end of the season if they win nothing).

Everyone can see the problem (even a blind man can see our problem) so we just need Le Prof to stop being stubborn (and stingy) and fix it, its easy- 20 chances, should equal like 3-5 goals. Ruud would score hat tricks everyday if he played for us sad

Anyway, The sky has not fallen, lets get behind the team, they need all our support. THE BOYS WILL COME GOOD.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2007
@JUSTKUNMI

I really am surprised that you missed the gist were J-GIRL was yabbing Loyika undecided

despite the fact that he had not mentioned her previously in his posts, but good enuff the guy don talk say nothing spoil *guess we dont want debosky on our necks for the wrong reasons j/k* grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2007
you sure don't Dr Kit. J-girl may be a man utd fan, but she's still my boo so y'all have to respect her wink

Henry is out injured again, only God knows what he did to tear stomach muscles, the guy is turning into a hypochondriac these days!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2007
loyika:

J-Girl, you hurt my feelings cry cry cry Why all this, i have never said anything bad to you cry cry cry But now i am being put in the same class as folks like 4play cry cry. WHY ALL THE BEEF FROM SCUMMIES cry cry (Has Gary Neville lifted a trophy yet does anyone know ANYONE )

J-Girl, i am still hurting, But I LOVE YOU kiss I love all women cheesy

Oh my Gosh - i'm sorry, sad i did not mean to do that. I wasn't beefing you - i just said i didn't feel sorry for you because you kept on dissing us on our ManU thread. I'm not JK's sis o! Peace offering? smiley smiley

kitaun:

@JUSTKUNMI

I really am surprised that you missed the gist were J-GIRL was yabbing Loyika undecided

despite the fact that he had not mentioned her previously in his posts, but good enough the guy don talk say nothing spoil *guess we don't want debosky on our necks for the wrong reasons j/k* grin

Kitaun, you're looking for my trouble! tongue I did not yab anybody o! I just said that i didn't feel sorry for some of you - i even forgot to put your name there.

@ Debosky, thanks darl kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2007
bagoma welcome back . .

we had no excuses its just that our players have forgotten how to score .and wenger with his favouritism angry

now its debo and J girl shocked shocked

*whistles*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2007
Bagoma

sorry for being rude, nice to have you back, but please and please we need to have you around the more embarassed

without peeps like you this place sure looks drab cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by slimnike(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2007
Una well done Oh.http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=arsenal-sunk-by-chelsea-player%26method=full%26objectid=18721981%26siteid=89520-name_page.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 9ja4eva: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2007
Sorry u guys didnt qualify.Its sad to know PSV showed class.Wow i can imagine.

Eyah,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2007
9ja4ever those this thread look like a muppet's own angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
Well, on a brighter note, we can now look to retaining our position in the premiership and even move one or 2 steps upwards on the table. With 2 games in hand and one point behind liverpool, we can rest assured that it wont be liverpool chasing chelski anymore, rather, the gunners will inch closer.
It will also afford us less pressure and our wounded boys can heal and prepare for the next season. I foresee a really bright next season grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2007
Lexi? shocked cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2007
Lexi? This 4rm me too!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2007
mukina2:

Lexi? shocked cheesy

Yeah, ressurected from where u buried me grin shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
kitaun:

Lexi? This from me too!

Heyyy kit! See? I told u, we should be friends grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2007
Lmao @Whitelexi, we werent enemies were we, I knew u 'was' a gunner earlier on u know?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2007
whitelexi:

Yeah, ressurected from where u buried me grin shocked

where did i bury you embarassed cry cry

i didnt o . .you did cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
Well u was kicking at me, but its all good; now we knows "We is one big happy family" grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by omokenny(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
What did had about osun state poly Iree over spell out of some course
mukina2:

where did i bury you embarassed cry cry

i didnt o . .you did cheesy grin grin
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.