Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Should I Report To Efcc? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Report To Efcc? (776 Views)

Who Do I Report To? (photos) / Which Authority Do I Report This To? / "Report To Moderator" Button - How Often Do Moderators Respond? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report To Efcc? by bobbyon: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2008
pls nairalanders,what should i do on this,one of the Banks here in Nigeria wrongly debited my account with the sum of #70,000 on 3/9/08 from their branch located in Abuja while i run the acc here in lagos.when i contacted them,one the staff helped me to print a copy of my statement of account and to my surprise,it was stated that this amount of money was withdrawn by me.But as far as i no, i have never made any withdrawal from the acc since i opened it last month.one of the security officer of the Bank was sugesting that my spirit or my twin brother must have gone to withdraw my money without my knowledge.But i insisted that i have no twin brother and they should give me the withdrawal slip or check leave used by that person,but they said i should not worry,that they will get back to me.please nairalandlander advise me.
Re: Should I Report To Efcc? by bobbyon: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2008
pls nairalander,talk to me before i take wrong step.
Re: Should I Report To Efcc? by Afribiz(f): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2008
bobbyon:

but they said i should not worry,that they will get back to me.please nairalandlander advise me.

Since they said you shouldn't worry, i hope they'll back to you positively, IE, to credit your acct. with your N70,000. If they do, I'll advise you end the matter. No need of involving the EFCC, that'll be a long process and probably a waste of time. The EFCC we knew then is not the one we know now.

So many things are happening in our banks these days. They are becoming so untrustworthy. If they eventually pays you back your money, one very fast step you have to take is to close your account with them. Once bitten, twice shy.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get There / Ajekpako Dey For House / Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.