Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Do Men Want In A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Want In A Woman? (849 Views)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Want In A Woman? by inbox(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2008
What do men actually seek for in a woman? With age a man becomes more and more scared of settling down with a woman, if you doubt this ask any intending groom to be sincere as God in answering you when u ask him if he is 100% sure he wants to go on with the wedding plans, I bet the first thing u’ll notice is a shrug.
1. Some men look out for beauty- but this is very misleading as most of us have learnt that most of da sista’s with such stunning looks often either have a personality problem or a manner problem and yet some men are still willing to put up with this- eh! eh!!
2. Some go for character, and this leaves more questions begging for answers- was this so called chic with good character always a chic with good character or her good character came after a long period of lack in the wilderness of no Guy, or the character came as a result of been humbled after taking a peer into the future which looks bleak and frustrating, or better still did it come upon realization that time is fast running out? Okay o!
3. Brodas she was terrific in bed and so? Did such perfection not come with years of practice and dedication to variety on the subject matter? I never said a word there, I just typed cos my screen is blank so Sista’s in da house 4give. But na true sha!
4. Then there is the issue of family, and background- I am a guy buy I also know that some brodas are gold diggers, I mean if there were no such bro’s the word could’nt have originated. although sometimes we can harness potentials but it often gives me serious concerns cos I know that east or west a pig is dirt!
5. Love Yes it exsists and its sumtyms real but the annoying reality of love is that just as it can grow with tym, it can also with the passage of that same time Die!!! I often tell people its not her love that makes her nice to you cos NO WOMAN has any reason whatsoever to be nice to you, Every woman has an agenda. Hey!
Note that beauty comes from the inside……. This does not however give any man the exclusive right to go ahead and marry a Monster!!! E be like say I gat 2 pause here first. And Please all naira landers should remember I just they press key board I nor de see wetin e de bring cos my screen is blank make our Sis them nor vex O!

(1) (Reply)

Blunder: / Happy Yet Scared To Start A Serious Relationship / I Am In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.