Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29383 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
siena, to be honest. this is just a laugh when things are slow in the office BUT I dont like women who think they are wise and like to insult men just in the belief that men are not supposed to retaliate
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
" Is absolutely ridiculous a brazilian woman talk bullshit about our country"

"western values"

REMEMBER ALL, IF WE, FOREIGNS HAVE NOT FIGHT FOR SAFIYA HUSSAINI LIFE / AMINA LAWAL ??, she/they would be death on this exclatly moment.

The cousin who bleeped her and is married with 2 women went to the court and became FREE
AND SHE, SHE DESERVES TO DIE ?

Oh my Godness, and it doenst happened 100 years ago, it happened "yesterday" !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustDumb

I have been following the thread and this teenager michelin89 (f) show be very superior than a papa like you.
So YOU MUST BE ASHAMED !!!

1000000000000000 X 2 TO MICHELIN, y have been loosing !

So young and so wise and inteligent while you , is better stop here , lol
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by tope2000(f): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

JustDumb

I have been following the thread and this teenager michelin89 (f) show be very superior than a papa like you.
So YOU MUST BE ASHAMED !!!

1000000000000000 X 2 TO MICHELIN, y have been loosing !

So young and so wise and inteligent while you , is better stop here , lol

LMAO . . . . . . grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

" Is absolutely ridiculous a brazilian woman talk bullshit about our country"

"western values"

REMEMBER ALL, IF WE, FOREIGNS HAVE NOT FIGHT FOR SAFIYA HUSSAINI LIFE / AMINA LAWAL ??, she/they would be death on this exclatly moment.

The cousin who bleeped her and is married with 2 women went to the court and became FREE
AND SHE, SHE DESERVES TO DIE ?

Oh my Godness, and it doenst happened 100 years ago, it happened "yesterday" !
Simi , i think you are going to far now.
So, only in Nigeria women are held hostage  by their men and family`s to be used as slaves?
Please , let`s not forget that Amina & Safiya were  born in the North of Nigeria, which is mostly islamic. They still live under Sharian law ,which  is different from the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
monatoetje

It doens't matter which part of Nigerian it had happened, the fact is IT HAPPENED WITH A NAIJA WOMAN, I don't care about her religion. You nigerians , from the rest of Nigeria were suppossed to fight for life and "not" the international community.

Some people there think they re God to judge/guilty someone to death because no sense reasons.

I live in São Paulo, but when bullshit happen in others city (inside Brasil) the population get involved anyway.

So I don't think I am going to far, I am too close.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
simibrasil, there are boys in Ajegunle waiting to have you. . . when will you ever find a man. Even Brazilian men dont want you.

As stupid as you are you think thaty foreigners pleaded and that's why the woman was not stoned. How daft and idiotic can these foreign cows be? The President of Nigeria expressly stated that nobody was going to be stoned at the time yet it pleased these forieign cows to say they are helping Nigerians by pleading.

Who did you plead with? You are just dumb enough for those who use you to advance their objectives. how many people have since been stoned to death in Nigeria.

Your mentality and attitude is the reason Brazilian men dont want you. . . no Nigerian man will ever want you as well. You can try as hard as you like
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
This daft idiot thinks the woman was not stoned just because some international community condemned it. how many governments said anything about it?

You are a fool simi. it was amnesty do-gooders who kept telling dumb goats like you that the woman was to be stoned even after the Nigerian president had experessly stated that the woman was not going to be stoned anywhere in Nigeria.

idiot
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
why dont you go and campaign for the killings in Brazil to stop?
You have not achieved anything with regards to your country and you think you have achieved something for Nigerians. if that is what makes you go to bed at night, good luck to you but you're still nothing but a dumb illiterate for thinking the woman was not stoned because you and some ignorant people signed some funny document on the internet
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustDumb

You don't know nothing about my life. Men and nigerian men cry for my love and afection , lol
I am the cherry that is located on the top of the Sundae , dear mister JustDumb.
Not just boys from Ajegunle would like to have me, but men from everywhere , lol
Who are you to say who want me and who dont want me ? you are the mosquito that fly around the shit that the horse made. Y re absolutely nothing, you are located in the left side. Do you remember it in the school ? Y status is -
-10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 ,

The woman was not stoned because the case took international repercution, because her foreign lawyer from a foreign ONG, the court decision and etc etc etc, DUMB !

cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustDumb

Does your mother didn't feedbreast you when you were child ?
Does head of shrimp is one of the ingredients your beloved homely wife use to make your soup ?

, because you are too less ! grin

talk talk talk
invent invent invent
take assumptions without base !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
Now you are talking about men wanting you. the only reason they want you is because they know you are a free and easy way for them to have sex. Not that they want you - they want to use you to satisfy sexual urge. . . I bet you can't tell the difference.

I was well breast-fed as a child; not like you that was dumped by your parents. Go and try to get yourself a life and you may start to see clearly. the reason for your failure so far is evident
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
The proove that y re Dumb and talk no sense is this one , lol.
You should try to ofend me according the things I post and not invent situations that you don't know.
How can you say such bullshit like this one ? Probably , you have been comparing myself to the woman y re used with, y wife, sisters, cousin.
I am different dear, I am homely and virgin, sex just after marriage, men look for me to something serious and not to casual mess . Maybe is that way y met your wife and now y think all woman are the same.
There are exeptions! OK

Idiot ! Go read a book to improve your sense instead of vomit no sense in internet.

Who feedbreast you ? y mom or it was done direct by the cow ?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

monatoetje

It doens't matter which part of Nigerian it had happened, the fact is IT HAPPENED WITH A NAIJA WOMAN, I don't care about her religion. You nigerians , from the rest of Nigeria were suppossed to fight for life and "not" the international community.

Some people there think they re God to judge/guilty someone to death because no sense reasons.

I live in São Paulo, but when bullshit happen in others city (inside Brasil) the population get involved anyway.

So I don't think I am going to far, I am too close.

In that case i was  expecting more understanding on how it feels when an entire population is being generalized based on what happened to 2 women.
Religion does not matter BUT the culture and practises of that part  do, like i said earlier " we are all PRODUCTS of our upbringing "  .  in some parts of the world some groups still believe that whoever commits adultery should be stoned.
Backwards? YES ! but you cannot hold the rest of the country responsible for these acts! That`s simply wrong and in fact , tells us MORE about the person WHO SAYS it than the people he/she is talking about!

Ps : Although i am not born in Nigeria, in fact : i don`t have any African blood running trough my veins , i will still take that as a compliment that you called me a Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

The proove that y re Dumb and talk no sense is this one , lol.
You should try to ofend me according the things I post and not invent situations that you don't know.
How can you say such bullshit like this one ? Probably , you have been comparing myself to the woman y re used with, y wife, sisters, cousin.
I am different dear, I am homely and virgin, sex just after marriage, men look for me to something serious and not to casual mess . Maybe is that way y met your wife and now y think all woman are the same.
There are exeptions! OK

Idiot ! Go read a book to improve your sense instead of vomit no sense in internet.

Who feedbreast you ? y mom or it was done direct by the cow ?

As soon as you get yourself a little bit of education, you can advise others
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustDumb

Who are you to talk about Education ? hypocrit !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sharia court frees Nigerian woman

An international campaign backed Safiya (bottom right)

A Sharia court in Nigeria has upheld the appeal of a Muslim woman who had been convicted of adultery under Islamic law and sentenced to death by stoning.

Others have committed worse crimes, but because they are men and because they have influence in high places, they are not punished

Safiya Husaini 
Safiya Husaini won her case after the court in the northern town of Sokoto said the original ruling was unsound.

But as the verdict was announced, it emerged that a second woman has been sentenced to death by stoning for adultery.

A Sharia court at Bakori in Katsina State sentenced Amina Lawal to die after she confessed to having had a child while divorced.

International attention

In the courtroom in Sokoto, Safiya, smiling broadly, was surrounded by the world's media as she held her one-year-old daughter in her arms.

It was the conception of Safiya's child out of wedlock that had been proof enough at the first trial of her adultery.

Click here for a map of Sharia states

But in Monday's ruling, judge Mohammed Tambari-Uthman said that because the alleged act had taken place before adultery became a criminal offence under Islamic law, her case should be dismissed.

"The first court,  that convicted her did not follow the appropriate procedure. The police report also did not give all the necessary information related to the offence," he said.

The BBC Lagos correspondent Dan Isaacs says the ruling will be welcomed by human rights groups around the world.

Eye-witnesses

Anti-adultery laws, however, remain on the statute books in 12 northern Nigerian states, which have reintroduced Sharia law in the past two years.

Thieves risk having their hands cut off

Under Islamic law as practised in northern Nigeria, pregnancy outside marriage is sufficient evidence to convict a woman.

In contrast, four eye-witnesses are required for a man to be found guilty of adultery.

The man named by Ms Lawal as the father of her baby girl admitted they had a relationship but denied having had sex with her.

Charges against him were dropped after no witnesses came forward.

Ms Lawal now has 30 days to appeal against the sentence or she faces being stoned in eight months' time - when she has finished breast-feeding her daughter.

Politicians

Federal Justice Minister Kanu Agabi last week made public a letter he had written to the governors of the northern states, advising them to "take measures to amend or modify the jurisdiction of the courts imposing these punishments".

He said Muslims should not be subjected to more severe punishments than other Nigerians.

He added that he was receiving hundreds of letters every day, protesting against the discriminatory punishments imposed by some Sharia courts.

Under Sharia law, a few convicted thieves have had their hands amputated, while those found guilty of drinking alcohol have been flogged in public.

Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo - himself a devout Christian - had personally intervened in the case of Safiya Husaini, calling for her acquittal.

The reintroduction of Sharia has sparked religious riots between Muslims and Christians in many states, leaving thousands of people dead.

Some analysts feel the issue is being exploited by politicians ahead of general elections due early next year.
-----------------------------------------------------

@ Simibrasil : you were saying again?l wink
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
monat, thanks for that wink

illiterates dont know anything. they just read or hear rumours and start jumping around making a lot of noise
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
Lmao @ Obasanjo being a devout Christian

is this the same Christian with numerous wives? The one linked to sleeping with his daughter in law?

the one who ONLY intervened on this woman because the whole world complained and they stopped Miss World from taking place there. It was even on Oprah. It would have been stupid for him NOT to intervene. How about abolishing that whole barbaric Sharia act all together, maybe then people would have taken the decision seriously

Come up with a better excuse. That was pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
Monatoetje

I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO READ !

The woman was not stoned because the case took international repercution, because her foreign lawyer from a foreign ONG, the court decision and etc etc etc,  DUMB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/noticias/2002/020325_020325_nigeriadb.shtml

Pressão internacional

A comunidade internacional está pressionando o governo nigeriano a inocentar Safiya.

Mas as autoridades federais não têm poder para intervir diretamente no caso, porque os Estados muçulmanos do norte têm poder para introduzir seus próprios códigos legais.

O caso não está apenas testando a Constituição da Nigéria e a independência dos Estados para conduzir seus próprios problemas, mas também dividiu o governo federal do país.

O presidente Olusegun Obasanjo, ele próprio um cristão devoto, acabou ficando numa posição difícil.

Ele não se sente à vontade com as punições previstas pela lei islâmica, mas desafiar a validade da Sharia poderia ser considerado "anti-islâmico".

Num país com uma história recente de violência popular e religiosa, a posição poderia ter um perigoso efeito desestabilizador.

Se perder o recurso, Safiya ainda pode apelar para a Corte Suprema na capital federal, Abuja.

Só aí a legalidade das punições pela Sharia seria realmente testada dentro da Constituição nigeriana.

WHAT ARE YOU WERE SAYING AGAIN ?

PS: You don't know portuguese, I am so sorry, i ll find it the same article in English, but y can realize, it come from the same site bbc in UK
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
So JustGood, your first son's about 17, putting you in your 40's.

That's why I'D have thought you could have ignored a teenage girl, regardless.
Rising to trade insults with her, or involve her absent parents, beats me.

Like I said before. he's a shameless agbaya.
Look at his responses. "Oh it's cos you are lonely" How the hell do you know what we are? Because we're not bragging about our lives on NL? Oponu.
Such immature lunatic.

Plenty of grown men way older with families whom people treat with respect cos they know how to talk and reason . JustGood, you are not one of them and if you like you can drone on about us being 'lonely" Rofl grin. Make up whatever lie you want to make yourself feel better, doesnt change the fact that you have the iQ of room temperature.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao @ Obasanjo being a devout Christian

is this the same Christian with numerous wives? The one linked to sleeping with his daughter in law?

the one who ONLY intervened on this woman because the whole world complained and they stopped Miss World from taking place there. It was even on Oprah. It would have been stupid for him NOT to intervene. How about abolishing that whole barbaric Sharia act all together, maybe then people would have taken the decision seriously

Come up with a better excuse. That was pathetic.
Uhmmm, that`s not the point. wink The point is that Simibrasil claims that while the good Samirants from the West were fighting to free those poor women , the Nigerian president & the Nigerians were just doing nothing,
The report proves otherwise.
How many wives Obasanjo has , wether he`s a devoted Christian or not and if he slept with his daughter in law has totally irrelevant .
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Like I said before. he's a shameless agbaya.
Look at his responses. "Oh it's because you are lonely" How the hell do you know what we are? Because we're not bragging about our lives on Nairaland? Oponu.
Such immature lunatic.

Plenty of grown men way older with families whom people treat with respect because they know how to talk and reason . JustGood, you are not one of them and if you like you can drone on about us being 'lonely" Rofl grin. Make up whatever lie you want to make yourself feel better, doesnt change the fact that you have the iQ of room temperature.

Like someone said to you on another thread, when you know how to live with people and you successfully find a man, you will have qualified to talk about relationships and how parties should act in relationships
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
women who have largely been failures in their quest to have families want to advise other people on how families should be.

wonders multiplied uncountably
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Please quote this other person you keep yapping about

AGBAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin

and what? you expect me to be showing you pics of my man? You want me to start posting "proof" of not being 'alone"

Lmfao. You think I'm an slowpoke like you? Why would I start trying to prove myself to some dimwit on the internet? You go die there waiting  grin

My personal life is none of your business, stick to the thread and act your age.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustGood:

Like someone said to you on another thread, when you know how to live with people and you successfully find a man, you will have qualified to talk about relationships and how parties should act in relationships

I dont think she has such problems. Nairaland is not real life you know.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
You want to start lying here now. I'm going to find that thread even if it takes me a whole month
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
monatoetje

STOP LIE ! IT IS UGLY
COPY AND PASTE THE SENTENCE I WROTE THAT ? Are you JustDumb sistah ?
I talked about the population and not the goverment, but even the governement JUST HELP THE WOMEN BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE.

It is written in the bbc article too. The link y just sent us.

"Come up with a better excuse. That was pathetic." cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
monatoetje:

Uhmmm, that`s not the point. wink The point is that Simibrasil claims that while the good Samirants from the West were fighting to free those poor women , the Nigerian president & the Nigerians were just doing nothing,
The report proves otherwise.
[How many wives Obasanjo has , wether he`s a devoted Christian or not and if he slept with his daughter in law has totally irrelevant .

what is not the point? Please stop embarrassing yourself with the lame excuses. First off its good "Samaritans", secondly the whole thing about Obasanjo IS relevant cos you felt the need to put "being a devout Christian" in bold so yes Im gonna comment on that. Finally, they didnt do ANYTHING UNTIL it became an international spectacle

Is that what you are proud of? the fact that it's when people started protesting around the globe that government finally decided to do something? Even then, til now the practice STILL continues so what difference did it really make?

Once again, come up with something better. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod (f)

This JustDumb is like that, ridiculous, he made the same with me.
He invent stories and assume as true.
It is case for doctor not us.

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.