Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49932 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 2:58am On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

@topic

like Mos Def said- - - - Ass so fat you could see it from the front grin grin grin

or Lupe Fiasco- - - -  - Bottle shaped body like Mrs. Butterworths
Aww. . . . doyin i was about to quote lupe. . . . mayne.
Anyways, as Q tip says "38-24-37"
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2008
Whats with the Euphemism on the thread poll sef

Abegi. . . .it is FAT not PHAT.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

LOL!!! Nowadays, you have to use Phat, BBW, Plus size, A few extra pounds . . . cause fat is sorta insulting.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Slender?? Cheese n Rice!!!!
So whatz the authentic boob size??
Stop giving ME the Surah The Tailor inaccurate size.

A question-- What do you want to use my boob size to do? undecided
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 3:04am On Sep 13, 2008
stillwater:

Mufasa follows the Gospel of Bonita Applebum(a tribe called quest song).
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

probably didnt want to "insult" the "big and beautiful".
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 3:07am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Its a lie. . . .It is a song by Led Zeppelin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 3:08am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

I follow me own Gospel, Pumbaa. grin

StephenP:

LOL!!! Nowadays, you have to use Phat, BBW, Plus size, A few extra pounds . . . cause fat is sorta insulting.

U could get slapped if u say FAT in the UK.
Very derogatory.

stillwater:

The information is very vital.
Just curious to know if u supply cowbell or peak milk. grin cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

Its a lie. . . .It is a song by Led Zeppelin
Well well well, last time i checked my music collection, the song was preformed by A Tribe Called Quest.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2008
what is BBW? grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

I think it is also important to verify whether it is powdered or liquid

onyinye2:

Well well well, last time i checked my music collection, the song was preformed by A Tribe Called Quest.

And I am telling you, you are seeing double. . . .First by Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd did the remix
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by A40(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2008
Curvy Curvy i like them big and bashy 40 boi dont mess with anorexic and Nicole Ritchie like chics

@Hannibal
This your love-affair with Stillwater is scandalous if you want her to be your baby momma just say so  grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Jeez embarassed , must you be so explicit?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2008
davidylan:

what is BBW? grin

BIG BOLI WOMAN
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2008
stillwater knows where her bed is . . . grin everyone else is just wasting time.

doyin13:

BIG BOLI WOMAN

so na the meaning be that? Chineke.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chiogo(f): 3:19am On Sep 13, 2008
BBW means big, beautiful women or some shit like that.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2008
stillwater:

Jeez embarassed , must you be so explicit?

There's nuthing explicit about this.
Answer the ?? before i lose ma kool.

A-40:

Curvy Curvy i like them big and bashy 40 boi don't mess with anorexic and Nicole Ritchie like chics

I know your type.
You love em HUGE BOOBS, BIG BOOTY!!!

@Hannibal
This your love-affair with Stillwater is scandalous if you want her to be your baby momma just say so  grin

Are u jealous??
Don't hate. . . .she is carrying ma baby. tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 3:27am On Sep 13, 2008
@Stillwater

Put that ur picshurr back up sef, make we judge correctly which category to put you.

To slay any misconceptions. grin grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 3:29am On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

@Stillwater

Put that your picshurr back up sef, make we judge correctly which category to put you.

To slay any misconceptions. grin grin grin

She is PHAT!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by femzy(m): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2008
@post;

Option B for Beyonce grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doyin13(m): 3:34am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

She is PHAT!

Hmmm. . . I believe you
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by A40(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2008
@Hannibal
I will like to know your taste? Keira Knightley or Jennifer Hudson grin
Jealous? dude you must be tripping tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by nj11(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2008
@ poster,
I'll go where my body fit, hourglass my preference.

@ Stephen P
please I'll like to know the website you got those pics from
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bluespice(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
bottoim line
Nigerian in short African men generally love women to be curvy at least
im sick n tired of being treated in anyway cos of my body size which is why i have been hitting the gym
until i get that "hourglass/ slender" body am not stopping!
lemme know wat em pervs be staring at then angry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2008
bluespice:

bottoim line
Nigerian in short African men generally love women to be curvy at least
im sick n tired of being treated in anyway because of my body size which is why i have been hitting the gym
until i get that "hourglass/ slender" body am not stopping!
let me know what em pervs be staring at then angry

grin

my gurl vex, run enter gym! cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2008
heheeheee

gym
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
agaba123:

heheeheee

gym

agaba u don come here shap shap?! grin

how naw
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bluespice(f): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2008
oya brash n agaba wetin una mean?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
Brash!:

agaba u don come here shap shap?! grin

how naw
Mehn I'm good. I be dey her far tee
bluespice:

oya brash n agaba wetin una mean?
lipsrsealed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bluespice(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2008
talk before i make u my latest play thing angry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
bluespice:

talk before i make u my latest play thing angry

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by uoe80(f): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2008
i love all the guyz who choose plus size girls,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27)

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.