Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49930 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by MissyB1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
Lmao
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chiogo(f): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2008
uoe80:

i love all the guys who choose plus size girls,thanks
Tsk! stop loving them and hit the gym. Ok, Lemme not assume you're plus-size but this self-pity mentality is bad.

If you're ok with your size, why are you thanking them??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by omoge(f): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
ummm, where have i been shocked
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by sonety2k(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2008
I prefer curvy woman grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by A40(m): 2:24am On Sep 14, 2008
uoe80:

i love all the guys who choose plus size girls,thanks
You are more than welcome wink.Curvy and plus-size girls all day
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 3:02am On Sep 14, 2008
A-40:

You are more than welcome wink.Curvy and plus-size girls all day

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 3:12am On Sep 14, 2008
bigboyslim:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
They are the best. No bones hitting your ribs in bed. They have shape in every cloth they wear including boubous.
Stop hating on A-40 jare. He has taste smiley smiley smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2008
j-girl:

They are the best. No bones hitting your ribs in bed. They have shape in every cloth they wear including boubous.
Stop hating on A-40 jare. He has taste smiley smiley smiley

I didnt say i prefer skinny, i'm just saying too much of flesh is yuck. moderation is the key.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 3:34am On Sep 14, 2008
bigboyslim:

I didnt say i prefer skinny, i'm just saying too much of flesh is yuck. moderation is the key.
ok , that's much better
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2008
Hour glass / curvy, but not fat.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by dyabman(m): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2008
Hourglass --- Beyonce . ummmmm Yummy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by uoe80(f): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2008
chiogo:

Tsk! stop loving them and hit the gym. Ok, Lemme not assume you're plus-size but this self-pity mentality is bad.

If you're ok with your size, why are you thanking them??
self pity?nah none of that,i love myself the way i am and i simply appreciated the guys who love plus size women,its all about what rocks your boat,so spare me the drama.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2008
Can someone be slim and curvy at same time?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2008
mi o mo
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2008
kind of. slim but curvy in the right places grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2008
bigboyslim:

kind of. slim but curvy in the right places grin grin
@morenike
oga has answered your question smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2008
Thanks you two kiss

@ibk
bawo ni sunday e?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2008
@More
sunday was foine, was coool, was lovely, iwo nko? grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2008
*Morenike:

Can someone be slim and curvy at same time?

Yes.

Just the same way not all larger women are curvy, not all slim ones are built like surf boards.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2008
Sunday was slim and curvy grin grin

Siena:

Yes.
Just the same way not all larger women are curvy, not all slim ones are built like surf boards.
Ok, thanks.
Then I can say am choice A and C tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2008
@Morenike
Ooh I see I see, school tommorow? smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2008
Yes, wanna came along? tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2008
ah no no no, have my own to attend embarassed embarassed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2008
LOL! Let's make it a "Follow a NLer to school day" wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2008
Sounds Fun, If you're coming to my school though, you must wear a suit, school rules tongue grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by opsydudu(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2008
like i said in one of my post on this thread,

i choose all of the above i.e option a-d

basic criteria for my choice

1) must have boobs, be it big, medium, flat, anything as long as it is succulent and soft
2) ass bigger than mine. i have a flat ass so i want something to smack or grab while hitting that spot.
3) pussy, this is the most important. it must be clean and well shaven

all the rest are formalties.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2008
ibkaye:

Sounds Fun, If you're coming to my school though, you must wear a suit, school rules tongue grin
Are you serious?
Heck no!
It's too hot to be wearing suit everyday. . . .
suit to school? shocked
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2008
*Morenike:

Are you serious?
Heck no!
It's too hot to be wearing suit everyday. . . .
suit to school? shocked
Yeah, suit tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2008
I no wan do again. Ese n grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2008
Eyah, it's not THAT bad grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by doggyall: 2:41am On Sep 15, 2008
, both is cool.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by iyaade: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2008
I've been option A B and C at some point in my life. To me, they're all the same - D is a bigger version of C is a bigger version of B and so on.

I just think the pics of the stars make our viewpoint a little warped. Have any of you actually stood next to Cristina Milian to see how tiny she actually is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27)

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.