Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,875 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49931 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Serena is SEXY!!! Now if there was a body I would hate on, or be jealous, its her wonderful self.
She tops KimK and Amber, with no remorse grin grin grin grin

Go Serena!! I Looove watching her play!! smiley

Haha, If Common wasn't one of my favorite rappers, I would totally fight him for her. She is a beautiful woman.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by spikedcylinder: 1:18pm On May 07, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/145140_amber_jpgcc465c47c3041e966c86b549f5675544

Wetin do Kanye West leg for hia? grin grin grin

That Amber Rose is just too exotic for words! Bleeding hell. embarassed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Wetin do Kanye West leg for hia? grin grin grin

That Amber Rose is just too exotic for words! Bleeding hell. embarassed

Amber Rose is very pretty, even with a shaven head. I just don't know what she sees in Kanye West. Either way, she's no Serena Williams, haha.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

Amber Rose is very pretty, even with a shaven head. I just don't know what she sees in Kanye West. Either way, she's no Serena Williams, haha.

true she NO SERENA WILLIAMS~ Serena Anyday!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by surface(f): 1:43pm On May 07, 2009
@ platinumk,is dat ur real hair on ur profile?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by spikedcylinder: 3:21pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

I agree, she is no Serena Williams. She is miles hotter. wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Dont know how people are comparing Amber to Serena. Serena's a nice body but she shouldnt be compared to Amber or Kim.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2009
surface:

@ platinumk,is dat ur real hair on ur profile?

thats a pic of my mom, i sooo love her  kiss kiss Mothers Day May 10!! wink

spikedcylinder:

Serena is more beautiful than Kim K or Amber! Aint nothing like a strong beautiful black woman.

Who else tops Kim K/ and Amber?? Uhh[b] Aaliyah[/b], Naomi Campell, Iman. Plenty others, hell I would take Angelina Jolie over them. A butt dont mean everything. Just cuz shes always in the spotlight looking like Kobe's wife, doesnt make her the shint like some people are praising undecided undecided undecided

Hell The most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2008 and her mother both look better than them.

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 4:54pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

thats a pic of my mom, i sooo love her  kiss kiss Mothers Day May 10!! wink

Serena is more beautiful than Kim K or Amber! Aint nothing like a strong beautiful black woman.

Who else tops Kim K/ and Amber?? Uhh[b] Aaliyah[/b], Naomi Campell, Iman. Plenty others, hell I would take Angelina Jolie over them. A butt dont mean everything. Just cuz shes always in the spotlight looking like Kobe's wife, doesnt make her the shint like some people are praising undecided undecided undecided

Hell The most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2008 and her mother both look better than them.

Pls tell me that was a typo? embarassed
leave being black outta this biko . . . . serena has got nothing on amber or kim.k wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2009
Serena and Amber aren't even in the same level
at all. Amber is too beautiful and exotic to be compared
to muscular Serena
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 07, 2009
Serena Williams? I'll pass. tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2009
awww. . . beauty is in the mind of the beholder undecided undecided

I just dont see the big deal with Kim K and Amber besides the a$$ undecided undecided

To me that is not exotic.  tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:06pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Well this beholder aint seeing beauty in serena . . . . . sorry undecided
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

I just dont see the big deal with Kim K and Amber besides the a$$ undecided undecided

To me that is not exotic.  tongue

I agree. If I was in a room with either of the three, I would definitely go with Serena, no question!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2009
See the chics dissing Serena Williams?  cheesy

Make i no just talk abeg.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

lol cheesy cheesy
how could anyone say Serena is beautiful?
shocks me honestly
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2009
Treetop20:

lol cheesy cheesy
shocks me honestly

Maybe to you . . . to be honest no girl here has any right to claim Serena isnt beautiful . . . i dont see anyone who is better than she is.

She might not fit your idea of "beauty" but she does look good to quite a lot of us. If only she'd do her hair better
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:09pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

She cant help being muscular, that what she does! lol
So what about my other ppl in my list Tope

My 3 most exotic ppl
1- Naomi Campbell
2- Angelina Jolie
3- Aaliyah- Rip cry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:10pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

See the chics dissing Serena Williams?  cheesy

Make i no just talk abeg.

Serena isnt a beautiful woman . . . . period
Maybe cute-ish sha but def not beautiful . . . . mba

Treetop20:

lol cheesy cheesy
shocks me honestly

I think she is saying she is beautiful because she is a black strong woman which i totally agree with but the word to use is not beautiful cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2009
There's always a lot of hate towards Serena because, honestly, most females are jealous and most guys can't handle her. Serena is in a league of her own.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

Maybe to you . . . to be honest no girl here has any right to claim Serena isnt beautiful . . . i dont see anyone who is better than she is.

She might not fit your idea of "beauty" but she does look good to quite a lot of us. If only she'd do her hair better
she doesn't. no where near close to that.
oh let's leave her hair bit
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:11pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

She cant help being muscular, that what she does! lol
So what about my other ppl in my list Tope

My 3 most exotic ppl
1- Naomi Campbell
2- Angelina Jolie
3- Aaliyah- Rip cry

They are very beautiful . . . . . i agree with those cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

Na wa o . . . and Amber Rose there is beautiful abi?

Dudes . . . stick to white chics from now on.  grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

I think she is saying she is beautiful because she is a black strong woman which i totally agree with but the word to use is not beautiful cheesy

No. Face wise she is pretty.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 07, 2009
Serena is cute enough for us . . . and she has money to boot too so she can buy a new face if you people complain too much.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2009
what's "exotic" about Noami?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:13pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

No. Face wise she is pretty.

Beautiful is different from pretty my dear . . . maybe she is pretty but not beautiful

to me HALLE BERRY is beautiful
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2009
Amber Rose is beautiful and gorgeous
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:15pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

Na wa o . . . and Amber Rose there is beautiful abi?

Dudes . . . stick to white chics from now on.  grin
Amber rose is exotic looking . . . . there is something intriguing abt her
maybe she is not like wow . . . . .but she is far prettier than serena. tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

Serena is cute enough for us . . . and she has money to boot too so she can buy a new face if you people complain too much.

Also, a woman like Serena will treat you right. An added bonus is that even if she gave birth to six kids, you know she can get that body back in shape!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

Also, a woman like Serena will treat you right. An added bonus is that even if she gave birth to six kids, you know she can get that body back in shape!

berra get over her. she's not into you money grubbing black boys grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

dont mind them . . . Serena all the way peeps. I suppose those skinny white chics are their idea of beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27)

What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.