Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,853 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (50058 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2009
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

berra get over her. she's not into you money grubbing black boys  grin

I don't want her money at all, just her. Money wise, I can do my own thing.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

Amber rose is exotic looking . . . . there is something intriguing abt her
maybe she is not like wow . . . . .but she is far prettier than serena. tongue

There is nothing exotic about her, she is just another in the long line of anorexic females.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2009
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2009
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Now that's what i'm talking about.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2009
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:20pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

dont mind them . . . Serena all the way peeps. I suppose those skinny white chics are their idea of beauty.

here here!!! well said brother! grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2009
David are we talking about the same amber rose with kanye?

do you see those hips? Im surprised she's even allowed to model
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:21pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk, that a re-touch photo of serena . . .they made her look beautiful cheesy
altho is not looking bad in david's pix grin

@david

Amber rose anorexic shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

thank you!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2009
funny how the person championing "bigger women" also mentioned Noami Campbell who lacks curves in every way
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2009
How can you hate on this?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

most strippers have hips tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2009
oh God
that swimsuit photo is horrendous
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

news flash
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2009
platinumnk:

your point?

"stripper" or not, she has a feminine body as opposed to Noami and co
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

platinumnk, that a re-touch photo of serena . . .they made her look beautiful cheesy
altho is not looking bad in david's pix grin

@david

Amber rose anorexic shocked shocked shocked shocked

Every photo is retouched. Check amber out when she wakes up in the morning without make-up, you'd wish you could hide.

ThiefOfHearts:

You have a point, she does have gorgeous hips.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2009
Ha! Had a second look at the Amber chic . . . she does look good my people.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

interesting
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

dont let haters blind you again. she's gorgeous. great body.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Dammyray(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2009
guys na curvy ooo
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:29pm On May 07, 2009
I support all women whether big or small.
Dont get it twisted.

I said she was beautiful, where did i mention that I supporting Big sisters?
Everyone had their own way, no prefrence. SMH tongue

If i feel you look beautiful I will say so, David aint feeling Kim K nor Amber and neither am I  cool

If something u dont like then u a hater, childish
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:29pm On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

finally he admits. . . . . .oya admit kim.k too is tight cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 07, 2009
Amber rose is wowwwwwwwww! I mean hot hot hot! She can't go unnoticed!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

dont let haters blind you again. she's gorgeous. great body.

Ehh, Amber is okay, at least leagues better looking than Kim K, but she's not really what I like.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2009
kim k is another hottie
seen her tape with ray j?
she was shagging and still looked
hot doing it.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Orimili(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2009
Treetop20:

kim k is another hottie
hot doing it.

So you're just interested in Ray J's sloppy seconds?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by platinumnk(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

Ehh, Amber is okay, at least leagues better looking than Kim K, but she's not really what I like.

agreed on that point, I saw her earlier photos and i wasnt impressed.

Treetop20:

kim k is another hottie
hot doing it.

hahah, a lotta ppl said her A$$ was deflated in that. . . wassup with that??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope5000: 5:33pm On May 07, 2009
Treetop20:

kim k is another hottie
hot doing it.

Hehehehehehehehe grin cheesy

michelin89:

Amber rose is wowwwwwwwww! I mean hot hot hot! She can't go unnoticed!

Thanx jare
There is just something abt her.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Treetop20(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

what are you on about?
what has this got to do with her being beautiful?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:34pm On May 07, 2009
Orimili:

and Serena's a virgin?

This is about looks. Their private lives has nothing to do with that. Bad belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.