Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! (3135 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by StephenP(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2008
@Onyinye and Morenike, Ok . . . erm, are you both playing or is this for real?
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by hunniebomb(f): 4:19am On Sep 12, 2008
if i got $100 for every time of hearing or reading a story like this, i will be a billionaire.

if u leave (which u will eventually do) also don't forget to sue his ass for child support. he will beg u not to, don't be a mumu, mugu the second time

my own modified version: he fools u once, shame on u, he fools u twice, biko, u be mumu of the century, he fools u thrice, thrice ke, u be disgrace to all smart females
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

It is so sad to stare ignorance in the presence. Just a pure shame. tonto.
you own a mirror, so what?
No be the 21st century? wink
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by onyinye2(f): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

you own a mirror, so what?
No be the 21st century? wink
Of course it can't be my mirror because i don't go off telling people what thier identity is. Unlike yourself.tonto.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by KarmaMod(f): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2008
Can you two stop your boring ass fight before i report both of you for offtopic.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Of course it can't be my mirror because i don't go off telling people what their identity is. Unlike yourself.tonto.
wtf are you yarning about?
Girl, get off my back b4 I really blast you. Nonsense
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ima1(f): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2008
why would he leave you heavily pregnant n due in 2 months to go to another country, it shows he doesn't give a shit cuz u could go into labor n stuff like that, i'll say since you are both not married, move out n stick him with child support, which he'll pay until the kid turn 18. since you can take care of you n ur kid, don't bother wasting ur time with this loser, who gets 1 woman pregnant n wants to marry another.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by StephenP(m): 4:28am On Sep 12, 2008
Oh the fight is real! *pulls up a lawn chair and grabs some popcorn and soda*
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye and morenike . . . stop fighting over who will prepare my dinner tonight.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by hunniebomb(f): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2008
if u want revenge, lace him with magun, very effective. lol

yeye.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:30am On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

onyinye and morenike . . . stop fighting over who will prepare my dinner tonight.
Don't you wish. . . . .
Just get your playmate off my back o.
I no do friend-friend like that
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by onyinye2(f): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

wtf are you yarning about?
Girl, get off my back before I really blast you. Nonsense
Oh im trembling in my knees. El tonto wants to blast me. Oh Houston, we have a problem.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ima1(f): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2008
hunniebomb:

if u want revenge, lace him with magun, very effective. lol

yeye.

lol

giirl fight shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh im trembling in my knees. El tonto wants to blast me. Oh Houston, w[b]e have a problem[/b].
Yes, you do.
It's quite obvious
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by onyinye2(f): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Yes, you do.
It's quite obvious
Let me humour you and say i do, now what problem will that be again?. . . .
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:38am On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Let me humour you and say i do, now what problem will that be again?. . . .
Darling, why do you always make yourself so vulnerable by asking those kind of questions?
I could have said anything, leaving yourself so open like that.
Shh, when you ask those "stupid" questions, you shouldn't wonder why you get called out.

Oyinye, you're too boring for my liking jor.
Too easy to get on, like a little retarded kid. grin
You might as well have asked "how many problems do I, Oyinye, have? tongue
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by onyinye2(f): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Darling, why do you always make yourself so vulnerable by asking those kind of questions?
I could have said anything, leaving yourself so open like that.
Shh, when you ask those "stupid" questions, you shouldn't wonder why you get called out.

Oyinye, you're too boring for my liking jor.
Too easy to get on, like a little retarded kid. grin
You might as well have asked "how many problems do I, Oyinye, have? tongue
I guess this my last reply cause:
1) You are just on that other stuff
2) You aint nothing but a lou housier
Morenike,*sighs*, you can't tell me that i front like im akata when you know good and well that i don't.
You might just be a hater or an old spinster. Whatever, don't really care. Seriously May God have mercy for you to say something about mentally retarded personas. You must have some nerve. So just fall back in line, and hop off.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2008
Darling, I'm not into girl fight.
Stop acting retarded. I know you according to your displayed character on the forum.
If I said you tried to be akata, you can pop a vein because of it.

onyinye2:

I guess this my last reply cause:
1) You are just on that other stuff
2) You aint nothing but a lou housier
Morenike,*sighs*, you can't tell me that i front like im akata when you know good and well that i don't.
You might just be a hater or an old spinster. Whatever, don't really care. Seriously May God have mercy for you to say something about mentally retarded personas. You must have some nerve. So just fall back in line, and hop off.
Oyinye, yes, am an old spinster cheesy but according to your proclaimed age, I'm suppose to be younger than you wink
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Morenike3(f): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2008
*yawn* as "fun" as our conversation sounds, I got a place to be tomor.

Goodnight everybody, and the akata girl grin
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ladusb(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2008
Why are you girl exposin yourselves to the world?
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by dyabman(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

Oh the fight is real! *pulls up a lawn chair and grabs some popcorn and soda*

jedi - jedi ooooooo
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ula(f): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2008
my dear,

its so unfortunate that u had 2 be in this mess. most men can b unreliable. yes he may have loved you in d beginning but probably pressure at home is making him take a wife from naija. do you know how his family feels about you? has he ever told his family about you? is he even eager that you meet his family?

if he and his friend r from the same place and speak their mother tongue and u cant understand, they've sold u my dear.

his friend will just pretend being nice 2 you until he comes back with his legal wife n u'll be left high and dry. remember you aint married 2 him. women have babies 4 men all the time and nothing happens, its like a norm now, so you r not the 1st, neither will u be the last.

wait till he comes back in october but dont xpect good news. probably gone 2 do his trado marriage n probably wed his new wife.

im so sorry girl, but tis is a fact of life. time heals all wounds. take heart and prepare probably 4 the worst.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by AngelChick: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thanks for all of the comments or advice this far!! There were a few questions that were asked and I would like to take this opporunity to answer a few of them. Firstly, I have had the chance to travel to Nigeria with him and to meet his family. To this day, I still speak to his sisters and whenever his mother comes to the city I speak with her as well. Secondly, I was born in Nigeria and came to the states when I was 19 years. Lastly, I need to make a correction to two other comments. I am not 2 months to the time that I am due to have the baby. I am only 5 months pregnant and also I didn't say that the brother of this girl is in Nigeria too, it was only my boyfriend that went. None the less, my main concern or goal now is to do what's best in order for me to take care of this baby. Whether he marries her or does not marry her is not my concern for now and I refuse to allow that to upset me to the point where I am unable to function or think about anything else. I don't see this as an end for me but I view it as something wonderful and amazing. I don't see it as me having a "baby daddy", I see it as me being blessed by God and having the ability to bring forth life. As far as child support is concerned, any man that has to be court ordered to take care of his child is not a man. I do not believe in the child support stuff and will do my best to care for my child on my own if he's not willing to do so. I firmly believe that karma is true and what goes around will eventually come around!!!
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by KarmaMod(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
I was born in Nigeria and came to the states when I was 19 years

You should know better then.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by hunniebomb(f): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
AngelChick:

As far as child support is concerned, any man that has to be court ordered to take care of his child is not a man. I do not believe in the child support stuff and will do my best to care for my child on my own if he's not willing to do so. I firmly believe that karma is true and what goes around will eventually come around!!!

of course he is not a man because he wants to marry another woman and has likely abandoned u. remember that for the first few months after delivery, u will be unable to work thereby limiting your funds. raising a child is very expensive. single motherhood is not rosy at all.

it is his responsibility to take care of his child, whether he is willing or not.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ayomifull(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
Its great to know that there are so many virgins in nairaland who never ever opened their legs for their boyfriends. Obviously only this girl has ever had sex outside marriage. And its great to know that people don't get married with pregnancy. Hunnnnnnnn as long as you have pregnancy aborted several times and marry with a flat tummy you are the good girl.

The guy who promised a girl heaven and earth, took her to his parents and probably proposed marriage to her, enjoy her and now came up with this madness has no sin, only the girl should be beheaded for having sex outside marriage, guys should go on doing it.

Poster, sorry o i have no advise, don't know what to advise you just follow your heart, better still talk to your family members you can confide in for better advise. What goes around will definitely come around
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Queenisha: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
ayomifull:

Its great to know that there are so many virgins in nairaland who never ever opened their legs for their boyfriends. Obviously only this girl has ever had sex outside marriage. And its great to know that people don't get married with pregnancy. Hunnnnnnnn as long as you have pregnancy aborted several times and marry with a flat tummy you are the good girl.

The guy who promised a girl heaven and earth, took her to his parents and probably proposed marriage to her, enjoy her and now came up with this madness has no sin, only the girl should be beheaded for having sex outside marriage, guys should go on doing it.

Poster, sorry o i have no advise, don't know what to advise you just follow your heart, better still talk to your family members you can confide in for better advise. What goes around will definitely come around

sinvce women always seem get the raw end of the deal,it'll be foolish for us not be more responsible.
She's now carrying the belle,where is he?

incubating Chinedu in Nigeria
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by hunniebomb(f): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
abi oo @ queen

women ALWAYS gets the short-end of the deal. the man only has to donate the sperm (irresponsible ones), it is the woman dat gets stress marks, stigmatized by the society, pains during labor (or do u want me to continue).

biko, abo oro la n so fun omoluabi - a word is enuff for the wise.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Hannibal: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
AngelChick:

Thanks for all of the comments or advice this far!! There were a few questions that were asked and I would like to take this opporunity to answer a few of them. Firstly, I have had the chance to travel to Nigeria with him and to meet his family. To this day, I still speak to his sisters and whenever his mother comes to the city I speak with her as well. Secondly, I was born in Nigeria and came to the states when I was 19 years. Lastly, I need to make a correction to two other comments. I am not 2 months to the time that I am due to have the baby. I am only 5 months pregnant and also I didn't say that the brother of this girl is in Nigeria too, it was only my boyfriend that went. None the less, my main concern or goal now is to do what's best in order for me to take care of this baby. Whether he marries her or does not marry her is not my concern for now and I refuse to allow that to upset me to the point where I am unable to function or think about anything else. I don't see this as an end for me but I view it as something wonderful and amazing. I don't see it as me having a "baby daddy", I see it as me being blessed by God and having the ability to bring forth life. As far as child support is concerned, any man that has to be court ordered to take care of his child is not a man. I do not believe in the child support stuff and will do my best to care for my child on my own if he's not willing to do so. I firmly believe that karma is true and what goes around will eventually come around!!!

If he insists on marrying the bushmeat in Nigeria, please move the Bleep on.
Pay no attention to the HOLIER THAN THOU missuses here fronting like they never had sex before their wedding.
Shit happens and i feel your pain.
If there's any justice in the world, you will have the last laugh. cheesy
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
ayomifull

you have really raised beautiful points and I love the way you put them through

Its unfortunate about the way you were treated and I hope it doesent prejudice men and Nigerian guys in partucular there are bad eggs around the world
Some info I'd like to get before i say anything is
[list]
[li]Is he a nationalised citizen or will he obtain this based on his 'relationship'with you[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]When you talk to his siblings what vibes do you get[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]What do your family/pastor os support center suggest[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[/list]
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by ima1(f): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2008
hunny, if you want the man fight for him like the naija woman you are.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Queenisha: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2008
ima1:

hunny, if you want the man fight for him like the naija woman you are.

Oya now let her fight for him
but she has to wait
he's still "fighting " with his other Nigerian bride wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? / Tell Or Don't Tell? / Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.