Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! (3142 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Akinagirl(f): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2008
Thank you ayo and haniball. I see all these holier than though people yelling at this woman and chastising her for having sex with a man she loved and was going to marry. Like these people never ever had sex before marriage, and possibly gotten pregnant themselves or gotten someone pregnant, you know yourselves. Please people stop all the fronting.

Poster, right now is the time to worry about you and yours, you cannot be concerned about what he does in Nigeria. If he marries the girl, fine, his loss. Move on and bring up your baby the best way that you can. And yes, Karma is a bitch.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by iceland(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2008
@POSTER I will only call you the M words not F words unlike U.S
MUMU!
MUGUN!!
MAGA!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by outlaws(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2008
cool

What's up poster? If you want good advice you need to provide some info. like you were 19 when you came to the U.S. how old are you now? Have you forgotten your african culture? Is he into african culture? If yes. Can you cook african meal. Based on your issue, I think this guy left to do traditional wedding back home or even wedding itself. Your best option would be to call that number that's show on the caller id and see what the deal is. Also, he might have put the name for a purpose, Chinedu is normally a male name so he might be playing games with you and getting ready for real marriage back home. The person you are refering as Chinedu might be some one else with a female name. So if you call that number and asking for Chinedu, you might be wasting your time.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by omoge(f): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2008
some guys na aja, nkita,  one kitten no dey do them,  lady go on with your life,  sad he made u a baby mama but such is life. don't forget to grab all u can maybe the house u are living in with him if it is his okay. take the house possibly send him out sad start a fight, call the cop and they will help in sending him out if it is slow wink lipsrsealed

smiley karma is around the corner. next time, do not open to anyone.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by joshjosh(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha: why should countryman buy the cow when the milk is free?
u sure u no be winch whey sabi read my mind! lol.

i suspect this is forensic mind of the lovely nwando at work here.  all this banning  here and there confuses names but the finger and the strength of the words cannot be any other person.  hope i am right?  i would always catch you, AJ and auntie funmi out. even though she says going on the lesser hajj has tamed her for now.

that brings me to the small matter of david, it is such a strange world that some people just want to sleep around and get different results from others.   the other day my ma inlaw saw something on AIT and asked are naija men really like this?  i wish i was old enough to get the word for her.  we men have to be grateful we are not the women at the end of the cruelty and lies of a misguided Nigerian man's tongue.  majority of our sad men and sadly the young ones now don't believe in anything and don't know where to draw the line  other than quick sex and money.  God help our women and our people.

these are 2 young women lives being pressed here. who knows how many he is hiding?
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by hunniebomb(f): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2008
i am a virgin and am proud. i intend not to engage in any pre-marital sex. getting married as a virgin doesn't guarantee that u ve a happy marriage, but that's my principles.

people who engage in pre-marital sex should be prepared to bear the consequences: pregnancy, STDs, and wat not.

to be honest with u @ poster, there is nothing u can do if he's mind is already made up about marrying the girl in naija. but still talk to him.

but remember that u r not alone. go back to ur family, they will gladly help u thru the pregnancy. i wish u all the best

Other nairalanders just be careful in ur dealings with the opposite sex (or same sex in some cases).
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by yankite(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2008
poster nothin do u bone all dis women wey dey open mouth
like say dem to sabi after all you keep your baby
regardless hw many of the so call dont open ur leg
before marriage go keep the pikin not be sciccors
with knife dem go go use commot am angry angry angry
nothin do u jo like u don finish yarnings,
what goes round go definately come around
and its absolutely true dat any man wey dey
gath to squeez b4 if care for hm pikin na
boy.my advise 2 u na 2 move on life is 2 short
to waste on top 1 idiot.
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Angelheart: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
Angelchick, you dont NEED this SHIT!! Ure pregnant right?? Walk away!! The writing is on the wall, The man just wants to have his cake and eat it!!
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by beebop(f): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
It irritates me how judgmental women are here. what's up with all this cow analogies, abi you've never trusted someone and had your trust broken. Now you're going on about how she should have closed her legs until she was married, don't you know how many married men have cheated on their wives. virginity is overrated, oh!
@ poster, nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. But seriously go live your life a happy and independent woman and give that child the upbringing he/she deserves. You don't need a man to justify your existence
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Leilah(f): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2008
shocked
Re: Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! by Leilah(f): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
How long are you pregnant? when are you due to give birth? can you not reconsider your options?

When i was pregnant I was about four months gone, i was married at the time. However my esx husbands cheating games and coming home late at night made me run home to my family in ireland pregnant. i left him in US and have not heard form him since. I remarried and I am very happy and you can do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? / What Your Choice of husband Ladies / Finally! Men's Answer To Buttpad And Pushup Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.