Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware (1288 Views)

My Experience With A Scammer / Please Is This A Scammer Coming My Way? Help Me Out! / Help Multinational Coy Turns Out To Be A Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by tayoTFC(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2008
scammmer,

Hi all, there is are openings in a major Oil & Gas company as listed below, if you are interested forward your resume to recruitmentcoy@ymail.com;please specify position applied for in the subject line.

02 - Senior Control and Automation Engineer
03 -Senior Electrical Engineer
04 -Civil / Structural Engineer
05-  Business Support
06 - HSE Co-ordinator
08 - Reporting Analyst
09 - Administration and Logistics Analyst
10 - Interface Engineer -
11 - Commissioning Instrument Engineer
12 - Commissioning Engineer Electrical
13 - Commissioning Engineer Rotating Equipment
14 - Commissioning Engineer Mechanical Static
15 - Commissioning Engineer Operations
16- Commissioning Database Operator
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by morayosola: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2008
But really nairalanders, u ve got to educate me, wat do the scammers now do with all the cvs they receive aside from getting to know some few impersonal details about u which in my judgement is usually not useful to them in the long run.
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2008
i know them when i see thier posts and threads!

fucking bastards!
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by jodeci(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
morayosola:

But really nairalanders, u ve got to educate me, what do the scammers now do with all the cvs they receive aside from getting to know some few impersonal details about u which in my judgement is usually not useful to them in the long run.

They extract the IDs and give to those who wants to advertise their products,usually it is not easy to gather email Ids in mass and forward adverts to them.These imaginary job adverts is one means of gathering that.

I THINK THE IDs ARE ALSO USED FOR OTHER UNWHOLESOME ACTS.
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by nthnymarce(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
no wicked will go unpurnished.idiots
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by demoly: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
In fact nairalanders should beware of most of these advert.
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by mosyb: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2008
WE CAN STIL SCAM THE SCAMMERS BY PLAYING ALONG AND GIVING FALSE INFORMATION
grin grin grin
Re: This Is A Scammer Advert: Beware by Alert(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
jodeci:

They extract the IDs and give to those who wants to advertise their products,usually it is not easy to gather email Ids in mass and forward adverts to them.These imaginary job adverts is one means of gathering that.

I THINK THE IDs ARE ALSO USED FOR OTHER UNWHOLESOME ACTS.

Also they usually invite you to come and write a test or even an interview as long as you are willing to part with as little amount as N500 - N1000 for reg. before taking it. imagine how much they will profit especially from thousands of job seekers in Nigeria rushing to pay that 'little amount'. a mini 'GSE' you would say.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Lifts Embargo On Employment / Urgently Needed / Several Undp Job Vavancies! United Nations Development Programme! Hurryy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.